Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

New Owner, New Front Office, Lets do some OVERHAULIN!
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
kjmercer17


Joined: 25 Feb 2007
Posts: 381
Location: Tampa
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bonanza23 wrote:
KamTrus20 wrote:
If we change our helmets this is the only logo I will be happy with on the helmet.



I don't care if the main color is white, orange or brown either.


Actually that's not half bad.

To add:



Not the biggest fan, but they can be tweaked.

Also:



Which I kinda like.

Maybe something like this with our colors: (colours for horny so he understands)



I kinda like tha add pants! Catt I think your right on!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
DawgSoldier


Joined: 30 Oct 2007
Posts: 5947
Location: Medina OH
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kjmercer17 wrote:
Bonanza23 wrote:
KamTrus20 wrote:
If we change our helmets this is the only logo I will be happy with on the helmet.



I don't care if the main color is white, orange or brown either.


Actually that's not half bad.

To add:



Not the biggest fan, but they can be tweaked.

Also:



Which I kinda like.

Maybe something like this with our colors: (colours for horny so he understands)



I kinda like tha add pants! Catt I think your right on!


Thank god they canned that smellivision idea or that last part could of been lethal.
_________________
The Dawgpounds new three headed monster!

Adopt a Brown: QB Brandon Weeden
247/433 57% 2820yds 6.5avg 13 TD 15 Int
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
kjmercer17


Joined: 25 Feb 2007
Posts: 381
Location: Tampa
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DawgSoldier wrote:
kjmercer17 wrote:
Bonanza23 wrote:
KamTrus20 wrote:
If we change our helmets this is the only logo I will be happy with on the helmet.



I don't care if the main color is white, orange or brown either.


Actually that's not half bad.

To add:



Not the biggest fan, but they can be tweaked.

Also:



Which I kinda like.

Maybe something like this with our colors: (colours for horny so he understands)



I kinda like tha add pants! Catt I think your right on!


Thank god they canned that smellivision idea or that last part could of been lethal.


LMAO.... + 1
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
kjmercer17


Joined: 25 Feb 2007
Posts: 381
Location: Tampa
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you think if Chip Kelly is hired, that NIKE will try to make the Browns unis the nfl version of the ducks?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
nugpimpen


Joined: 18 Feb 2006
Posts: 20898
Location: 10 Miles South of Cleveland
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kjmercer17 wrote:
Do you think if Chip Kelly is hired, that NIKE will try to make the Browns unis the nfl version of the ducks?


No becaues I think Phil Knight will be pissed that we stole Chip.
_________________


IDOG_det on the incredible sig!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dropkick_pride


Joined: 18 Jan 2009
Posts: 10805
Location: C-bus
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nugpimpen wrote:
kjmercer17 wrote:
Do you think if Chip Kelly is hired, that NIKE will try to make the Browns unis the nfl version of the ducks?


No becaues I think Phil Knight will be pissed that we stole Chip.


I think it will be less aout kelly and more about Haslam wanting to make his mark, signify change in this team, and increase revenue... If he is looking at spending a small fortune on utilizing a roof, then he is surely looking at updating the uniforms.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MarkPrice25


Joined: 10 Mar 2010
Posts: 983
Location: Bowling Green, OH
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kjmercer17 wrote:
Do you think if Chip Kelly is hired, that NIKE will try to make the Browns unis the nfl version of the ducks?


If Jimmy Haslam did that he'd be the stupidest owner in the history of football...

That works all well and good for a team like Jacksonville, Arizona, or etc. that doesn't have an established visual tradition and identity. But a team like the Browns shouldn't resort to such cheap tactics, imo.

Like I said in another thread, the Browns are classic NFL, and it's wildly popular... when the team wins. We need to fix that, and then all of a sudden our uniforms will be recognized as one of the best in the league (again, like the Packers or Bears) and our jerseys will fly off the shelves.

I'm all for breaking out the orange pants as an alternate option (home and road) and even exploring a 1946 throwback (with dropshadow numbers and an all white helmet) but I'd protest if they tried to make any radical changes to our regular uniforms. Winning or not, if we look like an Arena League or college team, it won't be the same (I'm looking at you, Seattle).
_________________

https://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/0001/0001_01.asp
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BooyaCS


Joined: 27 Feb 2007
Posts: 7520
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If we change the Unis I want the "Chrome" orange helmets with this on the side



Then go for more updated Unis and bring back the orange pants.
_________________
“From the ashes a fire shall be woken, a light from the shadows shall spring; renenwed shall be blade that was broken, the crownless again shall be king.” -- J R R Tolkien LOTR
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dawgpoun8017


Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 12291
Location: Waterloo,NY
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BooyaCS wrote:
If we change the Unis I want the "Chrome" orange helmets with this on the side



Then go for more updated Unis and bring back the orange pants.


That would be badass
_________________
2013 Joe Blackburn HOF Award Recipient
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group