Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Haslett drawing interest for HC openings
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jeezy Fanatic

Location: The DMV; Proud Alumnus of the University of Miami, Class of 2011
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wanted Haslett fired mid-year, and while I've lessened from that stance with out late resurgence, I wouldn't cry myself to sleep if he decided to accept a HC position elsewhere.

Where you go we'll follow! Let's go USMNT!!!!
DCRED

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeezy Fanatic wrote:
I wanted Haslett fired mid-year, and while I've lessened from that stance with out late resurgence, I wouldn't cry myself to sleep if he decided to accept a HC position elsewhere.

I was close to feeling how you did.
but he has figured out how to use our guys' talents and get them to do things they weren't doing before
So I am back in his corner 100% and hope he stays. If he goes, well the players have proven to me that many of them have what it takes to excel, even with a different coach....
But I would like someone with that Steelers mentality (or Kevin Greene?), because I love Haslett's aggressive gameplan and the way he attacks

Last edited by DCRED on Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:32 am; edited 1 time in total
DCRED

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
DCRED wrote:
MikeT14 wrote:
980 saying Bills 1 of the 2 teams interested.

Bills talking to Lovie Smith Pray and Cards want Reid..

I hope those two happen they seem like good fits.
I just heard on 980 that Andy Reid is going to Kansas City. If Reid takes the job, Scott Pioli will be fired. Andy Reid will have a Mike Shanahan type deal with GM type power and with the final say on personnel moves.

If Reid goes to KC, I'd expect them to be in the playoffs next year. Put Geno Smith with Andy Reid's offense and that defense and it would be a sick combination. The chiefs have a lot of young talent on both sides of the ball, minus a qb, they just need better coaching and an upgrade at qb.

I would LOVE it if Reid went to KC AND took Geno Smith to run his Offense there. Would keep Smith outta Dallas too Wink and be potent
turtle28

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DCRED wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
DCRED wrote:
MikeT14 wrote:
980 saying Bills 1 of the 2 teams interested.

Bills talking to Lovie Smith Pray and Cards want Reid..

I hope those two happen they seem like good fits.
I just heard on 980 that Andy Reid is going to Kansas City. If Reid takes the job, Scott Pioli will be fired. Andy Reid will have a Mike Shanahan type deal with GM type power and with the final say on personnel moves.

If Reid goes to KC, I'd expect them to be in the playoffs next year. Put Geno Smith with Andy Reid's offense and that defense and it would be a sick combination. The chiefs have a lot of young talent on both sides of the ball, minus a qb, they just need better coaching and an upgrade at qb.

I would LOVE it if Reid went to KC AND took Geno Smith to run his Offense there. Would keep Smith outta Dallas too Wink and be potent
agreed and it looks like a done deal too
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
FosterTheSkins

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

richierich wrote:
blessing in disguise.. please make this happen, id be happy with Raheem giving it a go for a year

Laughing Stop bruv just stop. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Better run better run faster than RG3.
Dashing

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

coaching in NFL or college because theres no way he is worthy. We are better off letting him go and get Crennel I mean yes Haz D been better but it took what? us 3-6 to figure things more out when we could of been 13-3 or 14-2 this season!!!!
turtle28

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dashing wrote:
coaching in NFL or college because theres no way he is worthy. We are better off letting him go and get Crennel I mean yes Haz D been better but it took what? us 3-6 to figure things more out when we could of been 13-3 or 14-2 this season!!!!
we never would have been 13-3 or 12-4 when we had the huge injuries on defense.

If everyone was Healthy, possibly.

Next year with the same Coaching staff, cb and FS upgrades and Orakpo, Carriker, Davis and Helu returning we could win 12 or 13 games.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: