Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

MOCK DRAFT 2013 281212
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
adam9

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

matt2roddy wrote:
GrimeyKid wrote:
What round is that Olgletree guy from UGA is projected

Mid - late first. Hes a beast.

Yeah he probably ends up in the tail end of round 1. He benefitted from a weak LB class too.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ogletree will go before Te'o. The Notre Dame shine will clear off of Te'o and everyone else will see him as a late 1st rd pick, like every other non-superior athletic ILBs.

#JDI

Chuckie Keeton, 2014 Heisman Campaign
adam9

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

devils1854 wrote:
Ogletree will go before Te'o. The Notre Dame shine will clear off of Te'o and everyone else will see him as a late 1st rd pick, like every other non-superior athletic ILBs.

Highly doubt it. Ogletree will not be elite in the NFL IMO. Not saying Te'o will either though. Honestly think Te'o deserves to go 15-20 and Ogletree in the 2nd.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="adam9"]
devils1854 wrote:

Highly doubt it. Ogletree will not be elite in the NFL IMO. Not saying Te'o will either though. Honestly think Te'o deserves to go 15-20 and Ogletree in the 2nd.[/quote
Take off the Georgia "love" for Ogletree. He is elite in coverage for a LB, because he was a S. His side to side running is elite. His hitting in coverage is elite. What is his weaknesses? Against the run ? Have you seen extensive tape, or are you taking the word of FF? He played admirably against the run against all teams. Look it up. He is a top 10 prospect, and the best LB in 5 years.

#JDI

devils1854

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tell me one TANGIBLE thing that Te'o is better than Ogletree in.

#JDI

adam9

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

devils1854 wrote:

Better field vision, stronger, better against the run, better awareness of whats going on, etc.

I get you like Ogletree, I like Tennessee guys, it's how things work. Because he went to UGA, or he was good in college, doesn't mean it always translates to the NFL.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

adam9 wrote:
devils1854 wrote:

Better field vision, stronger, better against the run, better awareness of whats going on, etc.

I get you like Ogletree, I like Tennessee guys, it's how things work. Because he went to UGA, or he was good in college, doesn't mean it always translates to the NFL.

Ill give you against the run.", after Georgia's year this year, but you know me when it comes to GA on th college thread.

It's not about loving Ogletree. It's about hating Te'o. He isn't a great run defender. He isn't great against the pass. He isn't a great athlete. So what's he good at?

#JDI

adam9

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

devils1854 wrote:
adam9 wrote:
devils1854 wrote:

Ill give you against the run.", after Georgia's year this year, but you know me when it comes to GA on th college thread.

It's not about loving Ogletree. It's about hating Te'o. He isn't a great run defender. He isn't great against the pass. He isn't a great athlete. So what's he good at?

Te'o had 7 INTs compared to Alec's 1. That doesn't mean everything in pass D, but I'm not sure you're correct in that assumption.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

adam9 wrote:
devils1854 wrote:
adam9 wrote:
devils1854 wrote:

Te'o had 7 INTs compared to Alec's 1. That doesn't mean everything in pass D, but I'm not sure you're correct in that assumption.

Go back to th tape and tell me how many of Te'os INTs were the product of tips from his d-line.

#JDI

adam9

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

devils1854 wrote:
adam9 wrote:
devils1854 wrote:
adam9 wrote:
devils1854 wrote:

Go back to th tape and tell me how many of Te'os INTs were the product of tips from his d-line.

You have your beliefs, and ill have mine.

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

devils1854 wrote:

run defense. leadership. field vision. aligning his guys pre-snap. ability to play in both 4-3 and 3-4 with the green dot on his helmet.

While saying Te'o isn't great against the pass, it shows you have no idea what the call is. Every time Te'o drops in coverage it's a mid-range zone. That's it. He plays it well and that's all he needs to do in the NFL. He's got 7 interceptions and 4 pass breakups this year in that mid-range zone. What more does he have to do to prove to you that he can play pass defense?

Dirty Bird Watch: DL Jonathan Babineaux

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: