Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

IaR Mock.2013.V006

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
I Am Rodgers


Joined: 19 Jan 2009
Posts: 7100
Location: New Jersey
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:03 pm    Post subject: IaR Mock.2013.V006 Reply with quote

Now Loading Mock.2013.V006
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
75%
.
.
.
.
.
Now Loaded. Enjoy.



2013 Offseason

Re-signings:
Evan Dietrich-Smith
Sam Shields (RFA)
Tom Crabtree
Rob Francois (RFA)


Leaves via Free Agency:

Greg Jennings
Cedric Benson
Frank Zombo
Donald Driver (retire)
Erik Walden
Brad Jones



2013 Draft

Trade: The New York Jets want to move up from their 2nd to our 1st to draft their QB of the future. We send our pick #27 to the Jets for #39 and #72.


With the 39th overall pick the Green Bay Packers select:



Name: Zach Ertz
Height: 6'6"
Weight: 252
Position: TE
College: Stanford



With the 59th overall pick the Green Bay Packers select:



Name: Barrett Jones
Height: 6'4"
Weight: 305
Position: OG/OC
College: Alabama


With the 72nd overall pick the Green Bay Packers select:



Name: Brandon Jenkins
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 260
Position: OLB
College: Florida State


With the 91st overall pick the Green Bay Packers select:



Name: Aaron Dobson
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 204
Position: WR
College: Marshall



With the 125th overall pick the Green Bay Packers select:



Name: Marcus Lattimore
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 220
Position: RB
College: South Carolina


With the 131st overall pick the Green Bay Packers select:



Name: Brandon Williams
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 328
Position: NT/DE
College: Missouri Southern


With the 160th overall pick the Green Bay Packers select:



Name: Matt Scott
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 198
Position: QB
College: Arizona


With the 194th overall pick the Green Bay Packers select:



Name: David Quessenberry
Height: 6'5"
Weight: 295
Position: OT/OG
College: San Jose State



With the 223rd overall pick the Green Bay Packers select:



Name: Josh Johnson
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 195
Position: CB
College: Purdue

_________________


stallyns wrote:
Good thing for talky-talk Harbaugh he has an outstanding citizen/player like Aldon Smith on his team and not a classless hooligan like Clay Matthews.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
justo


Joined: 05 Aug 2012
Posts: 12312
Location: Hood River, Oregon
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Num, num, Matt Scott. I love this kid. I hope he ends up with whichever team Chip Kelly coaches, though.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
HyponGrey


Joined: 23 Jun 2012
Posts: 3533
Location: SNJ
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't know if Jones falls that far. BTW it was brough to my attention that he doesn't get up off the snap quickly. This would be a major issue for me.
I like David Quessenberry, especially in the 6
_________________
mccammon07 wrote:
We should give Nick Perry a shot at ILB this year
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
packattack86


Joined: 20 Sep 2009
Posts: 2891
Location: Ventura,California
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love this draft. Ertz will give Arod a stud TE for when Finley leaves, Jones is a swiss army knife on the o-line, Jenkins has 1st rd pass rushing talent, Dobson is underrated. If Lattimore can get healthy he's a stud.The others idk much about but it's very good.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
British


Joined: 11 Sep 2010
Posts: 555
Location: England
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice draft. Not sure Jones will be available that low but I love how this draft matches up with the soft spots on our roster. Not many holes with all our IR returnees.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jleisher


Joined: 05 Sep 2006
Posts: 645
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I could live with it. So, your thinking Finley will be back?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
I Am Rodgers


Joined: 19 Jan 2009
Posts: 7100
Location: New Jersey
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HyponGrey wrote:
Don't know if Jones falls that far. BTW it was brough to my attention that he doesn't get up off the snap quickly. This would be a major issue for me.


British wrote:
Nice draft. Not sure Jones will be available that low but I love how this draft matches up with the soft spots on our roster.


I'm starting to sour on Jones ever so slightly. Warmack and Cooper will go higher IMO. Could also see Thomas and Fluker go before him with their T/G ability and who knows, maybe a team falls in love with Warford. Think Jones is getting Konz type hype from us. We we're mocking Konz to us in the 1st last year and he went 55. If you see flaws, teams see flaws and right now I'm hearing questions as to how strong he really is.

Jleisher wrote:
I could live with it. So, your thinking Finley will be back?


For the purpose of this mock, yes. I don't do trades so I'm not doing any tag and trade for Jennings or trade Finley. There's no way we cut him IMO. Either he's traded or we hold him for next season.
_________________


stallyns wrote:
Good thing for talky-talk Harbaugh he has an outstanding citizen/player like Aldon Smith on his team and not a classless hooligan like Clay Matthews.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
The Kuhn


Joined: 07 Dec 2011
Posts: 369
Location: UWM
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I Am Rodgers wrote:
Jleisher wrote:
I could live with it. So, your thinking Finley will be back?


For the purpose of this mock, yes. I don't do trades so I'm not doing any tag and trade for Jennings or trade Finley. There's no way we cut him IMO. Either he's traded or we hold him for next season.


Except for that Jets trade you pulled off... Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
I Am Rodgers


Joined: 19 Jan 2009
Posts: 7100
Location: New Jersey
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Kuhn wrote:
I Am Rodgers wrote:
Jleisher wrote:
I could live with it. So, your thinking Finley will be back?


For the purpose of this mock, yes. I don't do trades so I'm not doing any tag and trade for Jennings or trade Finley. There's no way we cut him IMO. Either he's traded or we hold him for next season.


Except for that Jets trade you pulled off... Laughing


Correction. I don't do player trades. Laughing
_________________


stallyns wrote:
Good thing for talky-talk Harbaugh he has an outstanding citizen/player like Aldon Smith on his team and not a classless hooligan like Clay Matthews.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
The Kuhn


Joined: 07 Dec 2011
Posts: 369
Location: UWM
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BTW, love the Lattimore pickup. Can't think of a better prospect than him to compliment Green and Harris.

That said you feel comfortable going into next season with just Green, Harris and Starks? Lattimore is supposed to spend all of 2013 on IR to rehab if I'm not mistaken.

Are you looking to sign Grant back another season or bring in a vet? (please please PLEASE Steven Jackson!!! Pray)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
duxrule


Joined: 28 Jan 2005
Posts: 3185
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Kuhn wrote:
BTW, love the Lattimore pickup. Can't think of a better prospect than him to compliment Green and Harris.
That said you feel comfortable going into next season with just Green, Harris and Starks? Lattimore is supposed to spend all of 2013 on IR to rehab if I'm not mistaken.

Are you looking to sign Grant back another season or bring in a vet? (please please PLEASE Steven Jackson!!! Pray)


I can.....somebody that hasn't been broken two years in a row....
_________________
Global Warming.....ya....right...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
I Am Rodgers


Joined: 19 Jan 2009
Posts: 7100
Location: New Jersey
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

duxrule wrote:
The Kuhn wrote:
BTW, love the Lattimore pickup. Can't think of a better prospect than him to compliment Green and Harris.
That said you feel comfortable going into next season with just Green, Harris and Starks? Lattimore is supposed to spend all of 2013 on IR to rehab if I'm not mistaken.

Are you looking to sign Grant back another season or bring in a vet? (please please PLEASE Steven Jackson!!! Pray)


I can.....somebody that hasn't been broken two years in a row....


My thinking is he was a special talent. If he can be 80% of that, he'd still be a good back and we don't need him right away. He'd probably start the season on PUP. Get him back and work him in slowly.
_________________


stallyns wrote:
Good thing for talky-talk Harbaugh he has an outstanding citizen/player like Aldon Smith on his team and not a classless hooligan like Clay Matthews.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group