Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Wild Card Round: Seattle Seahawks WIN 24-14
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 56, 57, 58  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hawkman98272

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sirensong wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:
Laughing siren, you drunk?

I'm havin a good time lol. Haven't gone back to work from the holidays yet so its a constant state of some sort of intoxication lol.

And even online I aint even gonna pretend I can even try to rap lol
Go home, Siren. You're drunk. Haha

Kempes

#JDI
imani

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seattle is one of 3 teams to face a schedule containing a winning combined record by road opponents.

wwhickok wrote:
I don't believe for one second that Seattle makes it out of their first playoff game.

Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012
Boom!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I wasn't already pumped enough!

3-10 to DC

http://www.nfl.com/videos/seattle-seahawks/0ap2000000121742/3-10-to-D-C-Seahawks-vs-Redskins

Laughing

Legion of Boom!
SaveourSonics

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sirensong wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:
Laughing siren, you drunk?

I'm havin a good time lol. Haven't gone back to work from the holidays yet so its a constant state of some sort of intoxication lol.

And even online I aint even gonna pretend I can even try to rap lol

Drunk posting FTW
SaveourSonics

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000121629/article/richard-sherman-not-worried-about-washington-redskins

Sherman says he's "not worried about any of the Redskins wide receivers". Laughing

God, I love D!ck Sherman. He knows the playoffs are his stage to shine and he's essentially challenging Griffin to throw it at him just like he did to Brady. He's one of the best baiters in the league.
canucks9314

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sirensong wrote:
Man are Skins fans really taking it this hard that they're going to lose every ounce of "RGIII ZOMG BSTEVA FANGASM" that the media has flung upon him to a 5'10" 3rd pick?

I mean geez, he's 5'10" its not like he could ever come close to being the godly 6'2" that is Robert....Griffin....The Third... Damn thats a sexy name to say tho..

I mean Im not saying...But Im just saying...That Russell...Wilson...Jersey Number Three... Is indeed a better QB, I mean after 16 games he threw more TD passes and his team had a better record and Russell Wilson is like ZOMG the best QB of the draft class and its not even close... Maybe Luck could one day be in that conversation but RGIII clearly doesnt have a place in that conversation.

ZOMG CANT WAIT FOR MA HAWKS TO LAY DOWN AND GET SKINNED THIS WEEKEND!!! REDSKINS 4 LIFE RGIII I LAAAAAAAAA YOU!!!!

wtf am i reading lmao.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SaveourSonics wrote:
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000121629/article/richard-sherman-not-worried-about-washington-redskins

Sherman says he's "not worried about any of the Redskins wide receivers". Laughing

God, I love D!ck Sherman. He knows the playoffs are his stage to shine and he's essentially challenging Griffin to throw it at him just like he did to Brady. He's one of the best baiters in the league.

Yes. Winning.

SteelKing728 wrote:
I got Andrew Luck winning MVP this year

Official stalker victim of Harper41.
Pie Romania

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SaveourSonics wrote:

So, you're saying d!ck is a master baiter...gotcha.
imani

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pie Romania wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:

wwhickok wrote:
I don't believe for one second that Seattle makes it out of their first playoff game.

imani

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At first i thought the cheap angles and fallacies by certain redkins fans in their GDT were lulzy....now I hesitate to return for fear of losing brain function

wwhickok wrote:

SupeRG00F

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

imani wrote:
At first i thought the cheap angles and fallacies by certain redkins fans in their GDT were lulzy....now I hesitate to return for fear of losing brain function
I'm glad I have tomorrow and Sunday off work so I won't be getting on really at all and feel the urge to go in that forum and talk, I just can't help it. I blame work for being so slow and boring that I have nothing better to do.

I don't know why, but the Colts and Redskins are quickly becoming extremely close to the same category of the other three NFC West teams and the Cowboys in the teams I can't stand group.

Xbox Gamertag: SupeR G00F
FosterTheSkins

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iRaMs wrote:
Well I was going to post about how this will probably be the 1st and last time I will root for the Seahawks.

Instead I decided to read the post so far...and all I can say is that I love you Seahawks.

Seriously, beat the Skins I want a better draft pick.

Dawg seasons over now. The results of this game isn't going to make a difference. Deal with it big cuzzz. Smile
Better run better run faster than RG3.
SaveourSonics

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

imani wrote:
Pie Romania wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:

Laughing Laughing Laughing

The comment was funny as hell but the gif to go with it was hilarious. Pretty much exactly how I reacted when I read it Laughing
TheDudeAbides

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All,

I thought I'd run some numbers that may or may not give insight into Sunday's playoff game.

I threw out Seattle's home games... and Washington's road games. Just to look at the Skins at home versus the Hawks on the road.

I then took a look at the home records of the teams Seattle played in those 8 road games as well as the road records of the teams the Skins played in their 8 home games - kind of a ghetto "Strength of Schedule" concept. Here's what I came up with as food for thought:

Seattle on the road

3-5 versus teams with a combined 28-28 home record (not including their games against Seattle) and 53-67 overall record. Average score, however was Seattle 21, Road Opponents 19. (Thanks, Buffalo)

Washington at home

5-3 versus teams with a combined 29-27 road record (not including their games against Washington) and 68-52 overall record. Average score was Washington 26, Home Opponents 22. (Thanks, Philly)

Boil it down and you essentially have a 3-5 road team playing a better home team than the average of the teams they went 3-5 against during the season... and you have a 5-3 home team playing a slightly worse road team than the average of the teams they went 5-3 against during the season.

Throw out the non-playoff teams:

Seattle was 1-1 on the road against playoff teams (2-1 if you count CHI, who was a tie-breaker away from the playoffs)
Washington was 2-2 at home against playoff teams (4-2 if you count NYG and DAL, also tie-breaker losers)

Trying to hack the numbers, it's no contest if this game is played on a neutral field or in Seattle - as Seattle's home games versus Washington's road games would be a severe mismatch.

I think the lesson here is that TheDudeAbides has too much time on his hands, gets a little too geeked about numbers, and it should be a closer game than one might think.

I think the marsh-like field - apparently patterned after Soldier and Heinz bogs... erm, fields... keeps it low scoring, closer than most reasonable fans are expecting, and keeps Skee-lo from dropping a 50-burger on Shanahan.

Therefore, my prediction is... Seattle 49, Washington 13.

Cool

Go Hawks!

TommyC376 on the Sig
TheDudeAbides

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BTW - I just posted in the Redskins Game Thread and am not entirely sure if I was trolling, so my apologies in advance if we get any flak.

Trash talk at games and in bars is one thing... doing it via forums is kinda weird, so bear with me 'til I know what's trolling and what's just good natured "we'll beat you" spam.

Go Hawks!

TommyC376 on the Sig

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 56, 57, 58  Next
Page 8 of 58

Jump to: