Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

4 Round Mock EDITED!!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2014 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jpt331

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im pleading you....please stop giving us Mingo....its quite anoying give us Warmack or Geno....also Cordarrelle Patterson in the 2nd for them even though he wont make it that far

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Def.(or OL) is more possible w/#1 than QB for Chiefs. I would say DE Moore, OT Joeckel(if he declares) or CB Milliner before Lotulelei. QB in 2nd or 3rd or even a trade back into first round for one probable. As I have been saying, if Murray QB comes out, then all bets off.
BringinDaPain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like the the Carolina picks.

2012 DROY Winner - Luke Kuechly 164 tackles, 2 Int, 1 sack, 11 TFLs, 8 PD and 3 Fumble recoveries
Luke Kuechly - 2013 Defensive Player of the Year
SaveourSonics

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man this mock has the potential to be borderline perfect for Seattle.

1. Tavon Austin ---> Anthony Barr / Ziggy Ansah / Jonathan Cooper
  • Austin would be great, but I wouldn't want to take him with some of our other needs. I highly doubt Barr declares, but if he did there's no way we'd pass on him. Ansah is the realistic selection here, as we love project players. He'd play part time as a UT and LDE for us, hopefully turning into a Henry Melton clone with all of that athleticism. Cooper also isn't a bad pick as our guards are terrible, but I value interior pass rush over guard.

2. Oday Aboushi ---> Cordarrelle Patterson
  • Again, Aboushi isn't a bad pick, but with Patterson on the board we can't pass him up. Patterson is the type of big and athletic kid that this staff loves and is a nice project at the position where we need help.

3. Sean Porter is a great pick. We need a pass rushing WLB and Porter brings exactly that.

4. Alvin Bailey ---> Datone Jones
[*]Couple things up with this. First of all, Bailey is too big and tall to play guard in Cable's ZBS. we'd be looking for guards that Wilson can actually see over when he's on his tippy toes Laughing Jones is exactly the type of Michael Bennett style DE that we need to backup Red Bryant.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2014 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: