Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

iRaMs "Who put this bottle of whiskey here?!" Mock

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  
iRaMs

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:35 pm    Post subject: iRaMs "Who put this bottle of whiskey here?!" Mock Reply with quote

Free Agents

Christopher Ivory- I love the way Ivory runs the ball. He just wants to destroyanate everything in his path. Is young and doesn't have that many miles on him.

Greg Jennings- I have had a man crush on Jennings since he came into the league. I really think with him and Sammy working together this could really set our offense off.

Delanie Walker- I really like Delanie as a player. He can literally line up anywhere on the field. This is who I have us stealing from a divisional opponent.

Daryl Smith- I think Daryl is just what the doctor ordered for this defense.

Re-Signings

Danny Amendola- I really don't think much needs to be said here. The chemistry between Sam and Danny is unreal.

Wayne Hunter- Yep I think we will cut then re-sign Hayes. He is a good 6th lineman that can play both OT positions.

William Hayes- I really hope they can re-sign Hayes. He really emerged for us this year and proved to be a valuable asset to our defense.

DRAFT

1. Chance Warmack OG Alabama- Yep, the big man has come back to my draft. He is just way too good of a prospect to pass up.

1. Eric Fisher OT Central Michigan- At 6' 7", Eric can easily put on another 15-20LBS and be an absolute monster on the right side of the line. For as big as he is he really natural knee bend and doesn't get turned around like Richardson does.

2. Tony Jefferson FS Oklahoma- I love Tony, this kid is about as true as a Free Safety as you could get.

3. Shawn Williams SS Georgia- Shawn is another safety that I have really come to like. He plays the run very well, and can just lay people out.

4. EJ Manuel QB Florida State- He is big, he is mobile, he has a strong arm. He can read defense but needs a little work. I think in the 4th round he is an absolute steal.

5. Ryan Otten TE San Jose State- I really like this kid. Really reminds me of Jason Witten. It was tough to mock him to us over Gavin Escobar, but I think Otten will be the pick in the 5th.

6. Marcus Davis WR Virgina Tech- I love Davis, big bodied receiver and I don't think we bring back Gibson. Doesn't hurt to have too many weapons on offense.

7. Johnny Adams CB Michigan State- I like Johnny. Kid needs a little time to develop, but I love adding depth to our secondary.

DistantRam

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very good offseason, although I'm not sure that starting the season with two rookie safeties would be the most prudent way to go. Still, the rest of the draft is excellent.
holt_bruce81

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't understand the need to take a backup Quarterback. Why waste a 4th round selection on a guy who won't even see the field.
iRaMs

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

holt_bruce81 wrote:
I don't understand the need to take a backup Quarterback. Why waste a 4th round selection on a guy who won't even see the field.

You are such a negative nancy. Laughing

holt_bruce81

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ha, not trying to be. Just trying to understand it.
iRaMs

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

holt_bruce81 wrote:
Ha, not trying to be. Just trying to understand it.

Just messing with you man. I like EJ, I think if anything were to happen to Sam EJ is more than capable of taking over the game.

ctp2124

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know that no one may agree with me, but if we did go QB I like T. Bray the best. Though I really don't like going QB. I've said it before, we drafted Givens in the 4th. He was a major contributor for us this year. A backup QB will not provide that at all bearing health of Bradford. Not saying we can expect a Givens, but I'd rather trust our FO to find someone who can contribute and impact our team the most. I don't see a backup QB doing that.

I don't think we will go 2 linemen in the first, but if we do, you gave us my favorite combo.

I think after Davis blows up the combine he would be a 4th at the latest.

Props to mike23md

Supporter of Mohammed Sanu and Lavonte David to the Rams
RamRod

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marcus Davis had a fairly disappointing senior season (he didn't get much help from Logan Thomas either). He's a very raw player as well and a very unwilling blocker. However, I could still see him go as high as somewhere in the 3rd round due to the workout numbers he will put up as well as his combination of size and athleticism. Some team will reach on him.
jrry32

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ctp2124 wrote:
I know that no one may agree with me, but if we did go QB I like T. Bray the best. Though I really don't like going QB. I've said it before, we drafted Givens in the 4th. He was a major contributor for us this year. A backup QB will not provide that at all bearing health of Bradford. Not saying we can expect a Givens, but I'd rather trust our FO to find someone who can contribute and impact our team the most. I don't see a backup QB doing that.

I don't think we will go 2 linemen in the first, but if we do, you gave us my favorite combo.

Tyler Bray? EWWWWW.

But would he do it in a Sharknado?
StLunatic88

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jrry32 wrote:
ctp2124 wrote:

Tyler Bray? EWWWWW.
Brays gonna be a first round pick so dont worry about it
Flatlyner

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really like the free agent signings and really most of the draft. Manuel should be long gone by the 4th however.
Lamarcus Joyner
Tre Mason
El ramster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pass tha bottle cuz i'm zipping some of this.. Pour some for the homeys Ty Hill-Mardy-Trung-and all those DT's.

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=531302&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

BBL
iRaMs

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

El ramster wrote:
Pass tha bottle cuz i'm zipping some of this.. Pour some for the homeys Ty Hill-Mardy-Trung-and all those DT's.

does mardy still have his coloring book? cuz if so I def poe some out fo dat homie ya dig?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: