Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

aSK Anything Thread, v3.0
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 100, 101, 102  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Minnesota Vikings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vikefan79

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just saw Samantha Ponder live on ESPN for the first time ever.

High Five Christian!!
[UMN]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vikefan79 wrote:
Just saw Samantha Ponder live on ESPN for the first time ever.

High Five Christian!!

Her?
El Raymundo

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BadgerBoy001 wrote:
I have a major problem gentlemen... I will be on a plain from Atlanta to wisconsin during almost the entire packer Viking game. What I am asking is how good is the boingo in flight wifi or whatever it's called. If I purchase it would it be powerful enough to allow me to stream the game online? Have any of you done this before?

I have not tried it, BB. I wish I had so I could pass along some info your way.

Anyone else out there tried what BB is suggesting? We need to help a purple brother out!

"Live as brave men; and if Fortune is adverse, front its blows with brave hearts." -- Cicero
El Raymundo

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Call me crazy or call me maybe, but I thought we had a thread in here for stuff that wasn't football related. Am I right or am I imagining things? I imagine a lot of things at my age, like my own athletic abilities, but I seem to recall having a non-football thread. Can someone help ol' Ray out?

"Live as brave men; and if Fortune is adverse, front its blows with brave hearts." -- Cicero
vike daddy

Most Valuable Poster (2nd Ballot)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

umm, you just posted in it.

and they call ME old...

Webmaster wrote:
Can we knock off all the nonsense and stick to football?
El Raymundo

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vike daddy wrote:
umm, you just posted in it.

and they call ME old...

Now hold on a minute there sonny...

This is a thread for asking questions. I thought thar was a thread for discussions, not specifically questions. Do you mean to tell me that this heah thread is the same thread for both?

perrynoid

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

El Raymundo wrote:
Call me crazy or call me maybe, but I thought we had a thread in here for stuff that wasn't football related. Am I right or am I imagining things? I imagine a lot of things at my age, like my own athletic abilities, but I seem to recall having a non-football thread. Can someone help ol' Ray out?

Yes, you are absolutely in the right thread. I asked previously for discussions on quanntum mechanics, and you posted pics that reminded me of sinusoidal wave functions...
El Raymundo

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

perrynoid wrote:
El Raymundo wrote:

Yes, you are absolutely in the right thread. I asked previously for discussions on quanntum mechanics, and you posted pics that reminded me of sinusoidal wave functions...

Well hell and allrightee then. I'll post my news here. Standby for an El Raymundogram.

vike daddy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

El Raymundo wrote:

This is a thread for asking questions. I thought thar was a thread for discussions, not specifically questions. Do you mean to tell me that this heah thread is the same thread for both?

Laughing

dude's been a member since early 2005... c'mon Ray, time to wake up this morning, it's a big week.

Webmaster wrote:
El Raymundo

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vike daddy wrote:
El Raymundo wrote:

Laughing

dude's been a member since early 2005... c'mon Ray, time to wake up this morning, it's a big week.

Ok, ok, ok...ya got me.

:::clutches his heart:::

Somehow I knew I wasn't getting enough sleep last night.

vike daddy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

El Raymundo wrote:
Ok, ok, ok...ya got me.

vd and El Ray this morning:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stdi-1tIUhM

Webmaster wrote:
El Raymundo

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vike daddy wrote:
El Raymundo wrote:
Ok, ok, ok...ya got me.

vd and El Ray this morning:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stdi-1tIUhM

LOL I'm comin' home, Elizabeth!!

I loved that show when I was a kid.

El Raymundo

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Mister El Raymundo wanted me to tell the other members of the Royal Order of the Purple Longboat that he has finished 119 pages of the first draft of his novel. He wishes to celebrate with a glass of Laphroaig Quarter Cask and a playoff win over the Cheeseweenies this Saturday night.

Umm...then he wants me to lift my top and shout 'skol,' Whatever that means."

vike daddy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

El Raymundo wrote:

yeah, it was a GREAT one...

sigh... so many of the youngsters here today don't even know of it:

Sanford and Son is an American sitcom, based on the BBC's Steptoe and Son, that ran on the NBC television network from January 14, 1972, to March 25, 1977. In 2007, Time magazine included the show on their list of the "100 Best TV Shows of All Time."

Sanford and Son stars Redd Foxx as Fred G. Sanford, a 65-year-old widower and junk dealer living in the Watts neighborhood of South Central Los Angeles, California; alongside Demond Wilson as his 30-year-old son, Lamont Sanford.

Foxx portrayed Sanford as a sarcastic, irascible schemer whose frequent get-rich-quick ideas routinely backfire. His son Lamont longs for independence, but he loves his father too much to move out on his own and leave the trouble-prone Fred unsupervised. Though each owns an equal share in the business and though, technically, Fred is the boss, Lamont often finds himself doing all the work and having to order his father to complete tasks and duties. Fred often insults his son, usually calling him a "big dummy." Lamont also insults his father, referring to him as an "old fool." However, the two share a close bond and regularly come to each other's aid.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanford_and_Son

Webmaster wrote:
El Raymundo

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vike daddy wrote:
El Raymundo wrote:

yeah, it was a GREAT one...

sigh... so many of the youngsters here today don't even know of it:

Sanford and Son is an American sitcom, based on the BBC's Steptoe and Son, that ran on the NBC television network from January 14, 1972, to March 25, 1977. In 2007, Time magazine included the show on their list of the "100 Best TV Shows of All Time."

Sanford and Son stars Redd Foxx as Fred G. Sanford, a 65-year-old widower and junk dealer living in the Watts neighborhood of South Central Los Angeles, California; alongside Demond Wilson as his 30-year-old son, Lamont Sanford.

Foxx portrayed Sanford as a sarcastic, irascible schemer whose frequent get-rich-quick ideas routinely backfire. His son Lamont longs for independence, but he loves his father too much to move out on his own and leave the trouble-prone Fred unsupervised. Though each owns an equal share in the business and though, technically, Fred is the boss, Lamont often finds himself doing all the work and having to order his father to complete tasks and duties. Fred often insults his son, usually calling him a "big dummy." Lamont also insults his father, referring to him as an "old fool." However, the two share a close bond and regularly come to each other's aid.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanford_and_Son

Here's something I didn't know:

"John Elroy Sanford (December 9, 1922 – October 11, 1991), better known by his stage name Redd Foxx, was an American comedian and actor, best known for his starring role on the sitcom Sanford and Son."

http://first-thoughts.org/on/Redd+Foxx/

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Minnesota Vikings All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 100, 101, 102  Next
Page 21 of 102

Jump to: