Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

BROWN GOT U DOWN? DRINK IT OFF IN HERE (OT THREAD)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Browns' next coach?
Jon Gruden
6%
 6%  [ 3 ]
Bill Cowher
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Chip Kelly
18%
 18%  [ 8 ]
Webby
13%
 13%  [ 6 ]
Nobody Left. We Tried Everyone.
31%
 31%  [ 14 ]
Estonian "The Chin-Chuckie" Zulu
11%
 11%  [ 5 ]
Hronby
15%
 15%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 44

Dropkick_pride

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hornbybrown wrote:
One year ago today AP couldn't walk, Manning couldn't Throw and the Colts lost to the Jags to lock up the one pick. Shocked

just think what would have happened if the browns had been smart enough to lose those extra games in order to get Luck.....

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dropkick_pride wrote:
hornbybrown wrote:
One year ago today AP couldn't walk, Manning couldn't Throw and the Colts lost to the Jags to lock up the one pick. Shocked

just think what would have happened if the browns had been smart enough to lose those extra games in order to get Luck.....

Nah, I would rather have RG3. Very Happy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Entropy wrote:
Dropkick_pride wrote:
hornbybrown wrote:

Yeah... me too. Embarassed

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ray-Ray is retiring after the season. Here goes AFC Norths oldest defense down hill.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8803174/ray-lewis-baltimore-ravens-says-retiring-season
buno67

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hornbybrown wrote:

wrong!!! lol

When the Vikings played the packers it was one year and 6days of his surgery. you can walk post op after ACL about 2-3 days later lol

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EL Brownso wrote:
Ray-Ray is retiring after the season. Here goes AFC Norths oldest defense down hill.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8803174/ray-lewis-baltimore-ravens-says-retiring-season

as much as I hate the ravens I do respect Ray Lewis, he is the guy who made me want to play LB, arguably the best LB of all time, the greatest field general of all time, and nobody could inspire or get you hyped like ray could.

Adopt a Brownie

TJ "Trauma" Ward

TKL- 75, INT- 2, Sack- 1.5,PDF-7, TD-2

HADEN4PREZIDENT

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
EL Brownso wrote:

as much as I hate the ravens I do respect Ray Lewis, he is the guy who made me want to play LB, arguably the best LB of all time, the greatest field general of all time, and nobody could inspire or get you hyped like ray could.

Agreed 100%

^^^Jamison^^^
buno67

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HADEN4PREZIDENT wrote:
Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
EL Brownso wrote:

Agreed 100%

Id have to say Ray Lewis is my favorite NFL player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dropkick_pride wrote:
Entropy wrote:
Dropkick_pride wrote:
hornbybrown wrote:

Yeah... me too. Embarassed

Id rather have Luck

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I understand why everyone sees Ray as a beast and prolly the best MLB of all time...

but i hate the praise he gets.

You know what i'm talking about

Dude should be in jail

#JDI
HADEN4PREZIDENT

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nugpimpen wrote:
I understand why everyone sees Ray as a beast and prolly the best MLB of all time...

Dude should be in jail

I respect his game, leadership and his passion for the game not character. As NFL player even if you want to say he wasn't convicted you can't put yourself in that position as a professional athlete.

^^^Jamison^^^
Thomas5737

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HADEN4PREZIDENT wrote:
nugpimpen wrote:

Dude should be in jail

I respect his game, leadership and his passion for the game not character. As NFL player even if you want to say he wasn't convicted you can't put yourself in that position as a professional athlete.

If you say he wasn't convicted in a criminal court I'd say he paid the families to avoid a civil suit where he certainly would have been found libel. He also paid a female that he was charged with battering to avoid a civil suit. He either is a bad man or made bad choices that negatively affected other people. I'm sure he has done charitable things to appease the NFL but not me. I'm glad he wasn't a Brown.

My opinion. I'm not a fan of the man so I personally can't see past that to appreciate him as a player. Right or wrong that is how I view it.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thomas5737 wrote:
HADEN4PREZIDENT wrote:
nugpimpen wrote:

Dude should be in jail

If you say he wasn't convicted in a criminal court I'd say he paid the families to avoid a civil suit where he certainly would have been found libel. He also paid a female that he was charged with battering to avoid a civil suit. He either is a bad man or made bad choices that negatively affected other people. I'm sure he has done charitable things to appease the NFL but not me. I'm glad he wasn't a Brown.

My opinion. I'm not a fan of the man so I personally can't see past that to appreciate him as a player. Right or wrong that is how I view it.

I respect your opinion and understand where you are coming from. But if able to put that aside, me watching him play is inspiring in his effort, leadership, and passion.

^^^Jamison^^^
Thomas5737

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HADEN4PREZIDENT wrote:
Thomas5737 wrote:
HADEN4PREZIDENT wrote:
nugpimpen wrote:

Dude should be in jail

I respect your opinion and understand where you are coming from. But if able to put that aside, me watching him play is inspiring in his effort, leadership, and passion.

How I view him and how I feel about how others view him is completely different. I don't expect everyone else to feel the same way I do. There are many role models that aren't really role models, but you take the good that you see from them and disregard the negatives to form your own idealistic version of the person. They may let you down, but you can still follow the traits that you always appreciated in the person that was good.

How the NFL portrays certain players is a little different, I do expect better from them. But they only care about money, and I am learning to accept that.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thomas5737 wrote:
HADEN4PREZIDENT wrote:
Thomas5737 wrote:
HADEN4PREZIDENT wrote:
nugpimpen wrote:

Dude should be in jail

How I view him and how I feel about how others view him is completely different. I don't expect everyone else to feel the same way I do. There are many role models that aren't really role models, but you take the good that you see from them and disregard the negatives to form your own idealistic version of the person. They may let you down, but you can still follow the traits that you always appreciated in the person that was good.

How the NFL portrays certain players is a little different, I do expect better from them. But they only care about money, and I am learning to accept that.

+1

^^^Jamison^^^

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 49 of 100

Jump to: