Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Mike Reinfeldt fired....
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
s_camp

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

VY wrote:
s_camp wrote:
KingTitan wrote:
http://blogs.tennessean.com/titans/2013/01/01/so-why-did-bud-adams-fire-mike-reinfeldt/

Quote:
Adams felt like Reinfeldt didnít take him seriously enough. Adams wondered if Reinfeldt even spread the news to general manager Ruston Webster or coach Mike Munchak. At the time, the Titans were focused on making it work with quarterbacks Jake Locker and Matt Hasselbeck.

Bud, it's difficult to take an idiot like you seriously.

Helps to read the article, this is all conjecture by Wyatt. There is NO quote from Adams or anyone from the organization... even anonymous sources. I don't see the issue with this anyhow. The Broncos made little change aside from the QB position and made a huge leap. They already had a better defense than we have, however Peyton made the Broncos' OC quite a bit of cash with a likely new gig.

Also, if you read Kuharsky's take, Reinfeldt was known to be soaking up the perks of a cushy job with a boss 1,000 miles away and doing little to no work. The guy was probably a bad hire from the start, let's hope the current crew can pull it together and revamp the coaching staff.

What? I did read the article. It's hard to take Bud seriously. Don't need any more quotes from him to determine that.
justing101

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It says he didn't take trying to get Peyton Manning seriously. He wasn't all in on trying to get Peyton Manning. If the boss tells you to try and get someone you don't just laugh it off and not take it serious.

I'm no fan of Bud but I don't see how he is in the wrong on this one. Reinfeldt was just wasting space anyways, he didn't do anything really anymore anyways.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can see why Bud did it if he felt Reiny was not following orders. However knowing "bottom line" Bud, he was looking to streamline everything thru Ruston with this firing and give Munch more power also. Then he can cut Reiny's salary (after his payout) and downsize in the front office Twisted Evil . I wanted a shake up in the organization, so I will not be crying any tears for Reiny. Honestly only 2 heads (Palmer & Reiny) rolling at this point is not enough.

I said it before and I will say it again, until Bud is no longer the owner of the Titans there will be no real change in Nashville. Maybe next year will be the Titan's year..... Rolling Eyes

**The #1 reason the Titans are my favorite team is #9. -- R.I.P Steve "Air" McNair**
Shout out to NS922 on da sig

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: