Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Chargers hire Ron wolf to assist GM search.
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JammerHammer21

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zithers wrote:
Steve Keim is pretty well-regarded. Interviewed w/ Rams last year. Panthers are looking into him as well per beat writers. I hear the rumor is that Keim wanted Peterson and Cutler but Graves went with Brown and Leinart instead, LOL.

And now Arizona might bring in Reid/Heckert which would kinda be a slap in the face for the guy.

Anyway, kinda weird San Diego hired Ron Wolf. I mean, isn't the guy a supervisor/confidant for Reggie McKenzie? Maybe he's a double agent Laughing

Well he is putting a very strong list together Laughing

Bohlmann20 (On The 95 Cleveland Browns Staff) wrote:
Lombardi - Isn't that the guy the trophy is named after? If so, top 3 coach of all time.

#JDI
Duffman57

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JammerHammer21 wrote:
Zithers wrote:
Steve Keim is pretty well-regarded. Interviewed w/ Rams last year. Panthers are looking into him as well per beat writers. I hear the rumor is that Keim wanted Peterson and Cutler but Graves went with Brown and Leinart instead, LOL.

And now Arizona might bring in Reid/Heckert which would kinda be a slap in the face for the guy.

Anyway, kinda weird San Diego hired Ron Wolf. I mean, isn't the guy a supervisor/confidant for Reggie McKenzie? Maybe he's a double agent Laughing

Yeah i was about to say. Add Marc Ross to the Chargers list of guys getting interviews. This is going awesomely, i'm quite amazed...i was expecting a super quick hiring of Raye, i'm a very happy duffman right now.

Rammy da best sigmaker of all time!

MrDrew wrote:
Everything about Rivers is Awkward, reminiscent of a Giraffe with Down's Syndrome
green24

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Duffman57 wrote:
JammerHammer21 wrote:
Zithers wrote:

Yeah i was about to say. Add Marc Ross to the Chargers list of guys getting interviews. This is going awesomely, i'm quite amazed...i was expecting a super quick hiring of Raye, i'm a very happy duffman right now.

Are you just copying the Jets? Laughing
Duffman57

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

green24 wrote:
Duffman57 wrote:
JammerHammer21 wrote:
Zithers wrote:

Are you just copying the Jets? Laughing

I think we're just interviewing all the top prospects for the job. There's no problem in everyone interviewing all the top/hot names. Nobody is copying the other...

Rammy da best sigmaker of all time!

MrDrew wrote:
Everything about Rivers is Awkward, reminiscent of a Giraffe with Down's Syndrome
The LBC

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well and no, we're not copying the Jets because we haven't contacted Bill Polian.

I'm just glad Dean (and some of this is very likely the influence of Wolf) is placing a priority on hiring a young, talent evaluator who will place the majority of his emphasis on building through the draft - which is the case of just about all the guys interviewed so far.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zithers wrote:
I mean, isn't the guy a supervisor/confidant for Reggie McKenzie? Maybe he's a double agent Laughing

McKenzie and Wolf are close but Wolf isn't tied to the Raiders anymore. He just held the same role as a consultant to Mark Davis in the GM search last year. I guess that's his new job in the NFL.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL News All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: