Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Tajih Boyd & Deandre Hopkins

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills
View previous topic :: View next topic  
joutman

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:31 pm    Post subject: Tajih Boyd & Deandre Hopkins Reply with quote

After watching Boyd and Hopkins in the Chic-Filet-Bowl I would like to get that combo in the draft. My guess is that they will not declare and take a run at the Title next year.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hopkins IMO is going to declare, and i would love to grab him in the second round. Boyd is a wildcard. I wouldn't be to surprised either way.

thanks for the sig NS922!

Listen! I am standing at the door, knocking;
if you hear my voice and open the door,
I will come in to you and eat with you,
and you with me.
Revelation 3:20
cdavls17

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drinking the Clemson kook aid, look at how he played in other games then last night and u will see Boyd isn't the answer at qb

Thanks Max
DKTurtle51

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cdavls17 wrote:
Drinking the Clemson kook aid, look at how he played in other games then last night and u will see Boyd isn't the answer at qb
If he declares I'll be sure to watch a bunch of his games, but there is no denying he was great last night.

^^^NickChowaniec^^^
BigBillsFan13

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DKTurtle51 wrote:
cdavls17 wrote:
If he declares I'll be sure to watch a bunch of his games, but there is no denying he was great last night.

He was outstanding last night. I haven't seen enough of him to make a judgement, but he was very impressive last night.
BBF doesn't get run over by cars, cars get run over by BBF
NIKEJWN

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigBillsFan13 wrote:
DKTurtle51 wrote:
cdavls17 wrote:

He was outstanding last night. I haven't seen enough of him to make a judgement, but he was very impressive last night.

I have watch a decent amount of Boyd over the past two years, and one thing that hampers him is his accuracy, but he does show up for big games and has a great career to this point in a mediocre ACC that cant be said for Glennon. At this point I love his skill set other than the accuracy at times, but he seems to have that IT factor. I dont know if I take him in rd 1, but he would be an intriging option at the top of rd 2.

Max's 2010 Annual Draft Contest Winner

Adopt a Bill 2011- SS George Wilson
CB Drayton Florence
cdavls17

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glendon in the2nd rd would be good but not in the 1st. I don't see any qb having the wow factor about them in this draft to select them in the 1st rd. this is a down year for top talent QBs. Glendon, Tyler Wilson, ej Manuel, etc all should be 2nd or later. Not a fan of Barkley his arm strength isn't strong and he wouldn't help the offense out in buffalo. If buffalo had a dome then that's a different story but the wind is a factor inralph Wilson stadium.

Defense upgrades will be the smart choice in rd 1

Thanks Max
NIKEJWN

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cdavls17 wrote:
Glendon in the2nd rd would be good but not in the 1st. I don't see any qb having the wow factor about them in this draft to select them in the 1st rd. this is a down year for top talent QBs. Glendon, Tyler Wilson, ej Manuel, etc all should be 2nd or later. Not a fan of Barkley his arm strength isn't strong and he wouldn't help the offense out in buffalo. If buffalo had a dome then that's a different story but the wind is a factor inralph Wilson stadium.

I agree 100% I dont know if I would even want Geno Smith if he fell to us at 8. Just wildly to inconsistent. I think most analysis had him as a second to thrid rd prospect before he started to tear up teams with no defenses early this year. Think they need to go back and look at those pre season rankings.

Max's 2010 Annual Draft Contest Winner

Adopt a Bill 2011- SS George Wilson
CB Drayton Florence
Tk3

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NIKEJWN wrote:
cdavls17 wrote:

I agree 100% I dont know if I would even want Geno Smith if he fell to us at 8. Just wildly to inconsistent. I think most analysis had him as a second to thrid rd prospect before he started to tear up teams with no defenses early this year. Think they need to go back and look at those pre season rankings.

Agreed.. This is a QB-weak draft, but everyone seems to have their 1 guy..

Some like Wilson, some Boyd, some Bray, some Glennon..

Funny that the arguably top 2 guys (Geno and Barkley) none of us want (although I would be okay with Barkley)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tk3 wrote:
NIKEJWN wrote:
cdavls17 wrote:

Agreed.. This is a QB-weak draft, but everyone seems to have their 1 guy..

Some like Wilson, some Boyd, some Bray, some Glennon..

Funny that the arguably top 2 guys (Geno and Barkley) none of us want (although I would be okay with Barkley)

I want the #2 guy in Wilson. I want him REALLY bad.

Adopt a Bill: WR, Robert Woods 5 rec, 86 Yards, 1 TD's
Adopt a Bill: DE/OLB, Mario Williams 8 TKLS, 4.5 Sacks, 4.5 TFL
BBIB

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As a mobile QB connoisseur let me be the first to tell you that Tajh Boyd is NOT ready to declare pro right now

He needs another year under his belt if he doesn't want to disappoint at the next level
swolfdab

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tahj Boyd is an outstanding sleeper prospect. I would not be opposed to the idea of letting him sit behind a guy like Alex Smith (barring we grab him in free agency) for a couple of years. Ideally, that would be the situation. We have the talent on both sides of the ball, we just need some smart quarterback play to begin to compliment the rest of our approach.

Hopkins is a 3rd or 4th round pick. I would also love to see him donning the blue and red next season as well.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swolfdab wrote:
Tahj Boyd is an outstanding sleeper prospect. I would not be opposed to the idea of letting him sit behind a guy like Alex Smith (barring we grab him in free agency) for a couple of years. Ideally, that would be the situation. We have the talent on both sides of the ball, we just need some smart quarterback play to begin to compliment the rest of our approach.

Hopkins is a 3rd or 4th round pick. I would also love to see him donning the blue and red next season as well.

I have Hopkins in 2nd round.. If the Bills end up with Tyler Wilson, maybe the Bills look at Cobi Hamilton in 4th/5th round.
swolfdab

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BillsGuy82 wrote:
swolfdab wrote:

I have Hopkins in 2nd round.. If the Bills end up with Tyler Wilson, maybe the Bills look at Cobi Hamilton in 4th/5th round.

I'm not on the Tyler Wilson bandwagon like many on this forum. I just don't see it happening for him at the next level. Cobi Hamilton, on the other hand, is an intriguing prospect. If he really checks out at 6'3", I think he has the potential to go in the 2nd or 3rd round.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want to talk about the other guy in this thread. Deandre Hopkins looks like a beast. Get him in here with that speed and play making ability opposite Stevie and we have a passing attack to be reckoned with. He should have been the MVP of that game, he completely took over. He was really the only option Boyd had to throw to and they still couldn't stop him. I would not mind at all grabbing this guy in the second round over a QB, that is if he is still there.

thanks for the sig NS922!

Listen! I am standing at the door, knocking;
if you hear my voice and open the door,
I will come in to you and eat with you,
and you with me.
Revelation 3:20

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: