Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

WR Greg Jennings doesn't see himself re-signing with Packers
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic :: View next topic  
justo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IrishGreen wrote:
he'll end up in miami imo. just makes too much sense.

his sister can stfu up though.
Yuuuuuuuuuup.
thrILL!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NextBigThing wrote:
Stunnaboy wrote:
Rodgers must give like, the worst Christmas gifts ever or something. No other reason that all these people tangentially related to his teammates just rip him. Is he secretly an a-hole or something?

yes. That is actually how I read him. He seems like he has that bitter cockiness which isnt cool but just lame & alienating.

You're more wrong than you know. He's a phenomenally generous and selfless individual who's a pastor first and a football player 2nd. He's a family man with his priorities straight.

But his sister is a loony...

You Already Know ... This Is What I Do
Vikefan79

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vikingsrule wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:
The LBC wrote:
Evidently Greg's sister went on one heck of a tirade, chewing Rodgers and the Packers a new one during the game against the Vikings today.

http://profootballzone.com/nfl/greg-jennings-sister-rips-aaron-rodgers-and-the-packers-on-twitter/

Don't know that I necessarily agree with everything she says, but it's good for a chuckle.

Wow, she is really dumb. Greg needs to tell her to shut up.

Maybe she is a Viking fan or Lion fan, I see Jennings going to either of those two teams since he is from the region.

Jennings has also spoken highly of Peterson and gave him a great big hug at the end of the game, I think they will be teammates Smile

I'm curious as to what Jennings said to Peterson at the end of the game.
Brian23

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thrILL! wrote:
NextBigThing wrote:
Stunnaboy wrote:
Rodgers must give like, the worst Christmas gifts ever or something. No other reason that all these people tangentially related to his teammates just rip him. Is he secretly an a-hole or something?

yes. That is actually how I read him. He seems like he has that bitter cockiness which isnt cool but just lame & alienating.

You're more wrong than you know. He's a phenomenally generous and selfless individual who's a pastor first and a football player 2nd. He's a family man with his priorities straight.

First off; Aaron Rodgers is a pastor?

Secondly; that suddenly means he's a great person?
thrILL!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brian23 wrote:
thrILL! wrote:
NextBigThing wrote:
Stunnaboy wrote:

First off; Aaron Rodgers is a pastor?

Secondly; that suddenly means he's a great person?

I meant Jennings. I misread the post altho to that point Rodgers is very similar minus the being a pastor part. He does so much volunteer work that you never hear about. Camp counselor to youth at Hume Lake as well as the multitudes he's done in GB. 2nd, not necessarily but in both their cases it would in this instance.

You Already Know ... This Is What I Do

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL News All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

Jump to: