Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 17 GDT: Cleveland Dawgs Vs. Western PA Bumblebees
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31, 32, 33

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who has better helmets?
The Browns
70%
 70%  [ 14 ]
The Bumblebees
10%
 10%  [ 2 ]
Trojan
20%
 20%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 20

mistakebytehlak

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KamTrus20 wrote:
Heckart's impact >>>> Pat Shurmur's impact.

No way around it.

I'm sure you could find a way to argue it though. I mean you are a math genius so you clearly know football better than everyone else too.

there is no >>>> operator
thats all my math genius tells me

the rational person in me tells me that we wont see success until we stop changing coaches every two years

the rational person in me tells me that shurmur has helped these young players grow, which is part of the reason why our future is bright

but clearly, shurmur is dumb- shurmur can't do anything right, shurmur hasn't helped any of these young players out, our players don't play for him, blah blah blah blah blah

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hornbybrown wrote:
I really want Greg Jenning's in Brown next season.

Why, he's a WCO WR and the WCO sucks?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mistakebytehlak wrote:
hornbybrown wrote:
I really want Greg Jenning's in Brown next season.

Why, he's a WCO WR and the WCO sucks?

Hey I'm no West coast hater

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think everything the Browns and shurmur has been thru that need deserve another year IMO.

from last year to this year the team looked a lot better. I think with all the youth/inexperience the team had they didnt look that bad, i thought they would look a lot worse.

just think about it. Gordan will have a full year to do nothing but football. Greg Little has a legit QB to work with all off season in Weeden. Travis Ben has the chance to get a little bigger. Schwartz can spend all off season working with Joe Thomas. Wynn and Hughes get to spend the off season working with Rubin and Taylor.

Shurmur had to work with a lot of youth, at moments like when the Browns won three games in a row we had a glimpse of what could be but then we were brought right back to reality.

I would love to see the Shurmur and Jauron (even tho Im not a big fan of him) stay and see what they can do in there third year.

Everyone says a HC deserves to have his own QB to work with, well shurmur only got one season to work with the QB he wanted. With Colt McCoy his first year he was giving Holmgren's boy a shot.

Would I love to keep herkert? yeah I would but im not gonna cry if he leaves. IMO he only had two amazing draft picks: Gordon and Schwartz. Gordon was a very questionable WR who looks more like a first rd pick than a 2nd rd pick, and Schwartz was one of the better rookie offensive linemen in the draft. There was a lot of talent at the RT position and a lot of ppl were made he went with Schwartz over other guys but he nailed it. Schwartz was the 2nd best rookie tackle this year right behind Kalil

just with some of the picks, the players he took were no brainer to obvious picks where the browns were drafting or what pick it was

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.dawgsbynature.com/2012/12/30/3819154/steelers-players-and-fans-complain-about-phil-taylor-brush-aside-own

Squealers squealing as usual
ditchdigger

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fatpig wrote:
http://www.dawgsbynature.com/2012/12/30/3819154/steelers-players-and-fans-complain-about-phil-taylor-brush-aside-own

An article so full of truthiness, it's not even funny.
Entropy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fatpig wrote:

Quote:
Taylor responded to accusations that he was too rough after the game by saying, "It was between the whistles, you have to keep your head on a swivel." Taylor also added, "They played dirty, so ... we arenít going to play dirty just because they play dirty. We are just playing football and they get mad about it."

I love Taylor.

Strongly recommend everyone read this article.

Thanks fatpig!!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Entropy wrote:
fatpig wrote:

Quote:
Taylor responded to accusations that he was too rough after the game by saying, "It was between the whistles, you have to keep your head on a swivel." Taylor also added, "They played dirty, so ... we arenít going to play dirty just because they play dirty. We are just playing football and they get mad about it."

I love Taylor.

Thanks fatpig!!

Hines ward made a living doing that crap

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

buno67 wrote:
Entropy wrote:
fatpig wrote:

Quote:

I love Taylor.

Thanks fatpig!!

Only he used his helmet as a weapon to try and end people's careers. (See: his hit on Daven Holly)
bulldog

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Estonianzulu wrote:
buno67 wrote:
Entropy wrote:
fatpig wrote:

Quote:

I love Taylor.

Thanks fatpig!!

Only he used his helmet as a weapon to try and end people's careers. (See: his hit on Daven Holly)

Didn't he break Keith Rivers' jaw bone as well?
Entropy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bulldog wrote:
Estonianzulu wrote:
buno67 wrote:
Entropy wrote:
fatpig wrote:

Quote:

I love Taylor.

Thanks fatpig!!

Didn't he break Keith Rivers' jaw bone as well?

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/09000d5d80bc199e/WK-7-Keith-Rivers-injury

It actually was a legal "helmet to jaw" block....in Haiti

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31, 32, 33
Page 33 of 33

Jump to: