Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

What will make YOU happy this off season?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Niustylez

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well Romeo is gone , would have preferred if it was Pioli 1st... Lilja has retired, I would have cut him anyway... Would cut Cassel and others, just too many to name.
Resign Bowe, and Albert Tagging one or the other if necessary.

1st hire would be Chip Kelly... Give him some roster control, allow him to bring in coaches (Basically, kind of what Reid had in Philly) also bring in Marty to oversee and ultimately work with Kelly to get us back in contention.
Pioli will walk before this happens anyway.
Bring back Tony Gonzales...

Draft Te'o in the 1st and get your QBOTF in the 2nd, I'm hoping Boyd comes out and takes advantage of a weak QB class... Te'o is a monster and deserves to be the #1 pick... With our run game, we just need a capable QB to keep defenses from stacking 8-9 in the box and IMO Boyd can do that easily.
lawful yet1

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i would love to see pioli gone for no outher reason then to stop scareing off potential players/coach's from wanting to come here.coach wise my short list would be Cowher or Reid perfer Cowher so we dont revamp the defence

player wise i want to see the oline shored up maybe Jake Long if he hits the makett moving Albert to lg i say it all the time and ill stick to it a great oline can make a mediocre offense great just look back at what a great line did for Larry Johnson and he was a bum i couldnt even imagine what charles would of done behind roaf,waters,sheilds. and lock down Bowe and Albert we have 3 bright spots on offense lets not let 2 of them get away

draft wise i dont want to see the trend of reaching for players crossing our fingers hopeing it doesnt come back to bite us in the butt yet again and the only players i see that could be considered cant miss are Te'o,Lotulelei and Jones but with his health concerns i would't risk it in the second round id look for a qb to run a ball controll offense Barkley'Wilson or Murray
RedandGold

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rumless wrote:
KC_Guy wrote:
My wife!!!

Does your wife have an account here? It's okay bro, you don't have to pretend with us. No judgment.

You know she was watching him type

WORST COACH IN KC HISTORY
Thanks for the sig Saintsfan
Jakuvious

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's see....

Pioli gone
DaBoll gone (I'm happier with much of the coaching staff than most are, so I'll let the new coach judge. Except DaBoll. He sucks.)
New coach and GM (I haven't looked into names yet, so meh)
A QB at 1st overall who doesn't play for USC
Resign Albert, and at least try to resign Bowe
Restructure Tyson Jackson
Ditch Matt Cassel

That's as far as pre-FA/draft stuff goes, mostly. I'd have more when I start to actually look at free agents and future rookies and such.

Adopt-a-Chief: Travis "Better Than Tony Moeaki" Kelce
24 catches, 307 yards, 3 TDs
Arrowhead86

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To draft a QB #1 overall, and have hope again.

I'm 39 and thus was too young to remember the Blackledge days. I can't speak to how things went with all that but the underlining theme through out it seems a lack of support.

Sometimes, things dont work out well we all know that. Sometimes though, they take time to show their true colors. Think of Tyson Jackson for example.

Or even better.. just watch this video below. This is what I want. I want our Chiefs story to get to the rewards part! I want that joy expressed at the end of the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUum2i4WCwU
2014 Adopt-A-Chief: #29 Eric Berry, S
Tackles:14/Assists:1/TFL:0/Sacks:0/FF:0/FR:0/PD:1/INT:0

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: