Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Steelers vs Browns: Week 17
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rollins

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JDLefebvre wrote:
rollins wrote:
JDLefebvre wrote:
rollins wrote:
Can we please se adrian robinson, McClendon, Golden. I would like to see what we have for next year as far as young talent in waiting. What do you gain from seeing Harrison, Clark, and Hamp? We know what they can do and we know some of them might not be back.

Because its not the F'n preseason!!!

This is a regular season game against a rival!!!

Actually it matters as much as a preseason game since we are already out of the playoffs. And who are you kidding with this rival BS. Since when have the Browns been a serious rival of ours? Our rivals are the Ravens not the Browns. As a matter of fact I wouldn't care if we were playing the Ravens id still rather the loss. Talk that rivalry nonsense to the Ravens I bet they would give up all the recent wins against us for another Lombardi.

You're right.... there were only 30 some fights/scuffles during the game but that's not a rivalry huh?

You don't quit on your real starters to "try out" future players during the season against a team you and your fanbase ALWAYS want to beat!!!!!!

Actually thats not a rivalry thats a game with a bunch of fights, a rivalry needs to have equally matched teams. Not a dominant team and a punching bag.
JDLefebvre

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rollins wrote:
JDLefebvre wrote:
rollins wrote:
JDLefebvre wrote:
rollins wrote:
Can we please se adrian robinson, McClendon, Golden. I would like to see what we have for next year as far as young talent in waiting. What do you gain from seeing Harrison, Clark, and Hamp? We know what they can do and we know some of them might not be back.

Actually it matters as much as a preseason game since we are already out of the playoffs. And who are you kidding with this rival BS. Since when have the Browns been a serious rival of ours? Our rivals are the Ravens not the Browns. As a matter of fact I wouldn't care if we were playing the Ravens id still rather the loss. Talk that rivalry nonsense to the Ravens I bet they would give up all the recent wins against us for another Lombardi.

You're right.... there were only 30 some fights/scuffles during the game but that's not a rivalry huh?

You don't quit on your real starters to "try out" future players during the season against a team you and your fanbase ALWAYS want to beat!!!!!!

Actually thats not a rivalry thats a game with a bunch of fights, a rivalry needs to have equally matched teams. Not a dominant team and a punching bag.

WOW... that is a shameful statemement from someone claiming to be a Steeler fan.

If you think its just a coincidence that there were as many fights/scuffles as during a Ravens game than you're sadly mistaken.

But you were probably rooting for a loss too

thanks El ramster

KCCO!!!
oderint dum metuant
greene91fan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JDLefebvre wrote:
rollins wrote:
JDLefebvre wrote:
rollins wrote:
JDLefebvre wrote:
rollins wrote:

WOW... that is a shameful statemement from someone claiming to be a Steeler fan.

If you think its just a coincidence that there were as many fights/scuffles as during a Ravens game than you're sadly mistaken.

While I'm not of the opinion that the Browns-Steelers is a rivalry, it is at least headed in that direction.

Almost a decade of dominance on the part of the black and gold took a lot out of what I once considered a great, hard hitting, hatful rivalry. Over the last several years I've seen this game evolve to a tough, hard hitting defensive game. I for one am excited.

Thanks Lysar529 for the sig!

"Arguing with some people is like wrestling with a pig in the mud. The more you do it, the more you realize the pig is enjoying it."
rollins

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JDLefebvre wrote:
rollins wrote:
JDLefebvre wrote:
rollins wrote:
JDLefebvre wrote:
rollins wrote:

Of course I wanted us to lose. Its the smart thing to do, to lose and get a much higher draft pick we could have been picking 3 or 4 picks higher if we would have lost. Thats a huge difference in a draft. At the end of the day we are a elite franchise and dont have many opportunities to draft in the top 12 or 13 why not take it, the last time we did we ended up with a pretty good player by the name of big ben.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Page 9 of 9

Jump to: