Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

RAIDERS @ CHARGERS Week 17 GDT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 43, 44, 45  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who wins?
OAK
50%
 50%  [ 7 ]
SD
50%
 50%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 14

ZoomWaffle

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bo_Spice wrote:
ZoomWaffle wrote:
I know people are loving the 3 TDS, but damn Pryor looked awful throwing the football. He didnt have a single pass over 10 yards that wasn't a lob.

Scoring touchdowns > Throwing pretty passes

You call them pretty passes, but I call them crisp, accurate passes. Yea he threw two TDS, but with throws like that he won't produce td passes on a regular basis. They give defenders so much extra time to make a play on the ball.

Silver&Black88 on the sig

La_Vader wrote:
I wouldn't trade Pryor for any prospect in this years draft. Quote me on that
NCOUGHMAN

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JTagg7754 wrote:
ZoomWaffle wrote:
I know people are loving the 3 TDS, but damn Pryor looked awful throwing the football. He didnt have a single pass over 10 yards that wasn't a lob.

Yeah if we played a defense worth a damn, this would have been ugly.

same team we played week 1 and similar outcomes

green24 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN >>>>>> all of you
Chali21

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dat Raider wrote:
Dessie wrote:
Bo_Spice wrote:
We should have thrown Pryor out there on the hands team, he would've gotten that ball.

Seriously you ain't funny and you are coming across as a real pain in the [inappropriate/removed]. If you haven't got anything sensible to say don't say anything at all.

Is this you?

Someone should make that into a Sig for our end of the year awards. lol
NCOUGHMAN

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chali21 wrote:
Dat Raider wrote:
Dessie wrote:
Bo_Spice wrote:
We should have thrown Pryor out there on the hands team, he would've gotten that ball.

Seriously you ain't funny and you are coming across as a real pain in the [inappropriate/removed]. If you haven't got anything sensible to say don't say anything at all.

Is this you?

Someone should make that into a Sig for our end of the year awards. lol

i 2nd that

green24 wrote:
ZoomWaffle

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chali21 wrote:
ZoomWaffle wrote:

Well he rolled out of the pocket, extended every play, ???????, and he had success.

There are tons of qbs that weren't very good throwing the ball, they made plays.

But to be honest our WR's made a ton of plays.

Tons of qbs who aren't good at throwing a ball??? Do you think Pryor can make those types of throws on a regular basis and have it lead to success? You don't think defenders will take advantage of the extra second the ball is in the air or that DCs will figure him out? His play extending ability is fantastic, but if he lobs very pass and keeps competing less than half his passes he won't succeed.

La_Vader wrote:
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know a lot of people are excited about Pryor but my God, some of you need to get your heads out from between his thighs. Chill.

BigBillsFan13 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
Somewhere, RR strokes his mustache with pride
Among other things...
Nodisrespect

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
I know a lot of people are excited about Pryor but my God, some of you need to get your heads out from between his thighs. Chill.
SMH

And nice sig.
Bo_Spice

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:

I'm just having some fun and everyone is getting their panties in a bundle about it. We had nothing to play for and we actually scored a touchdown today.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

macklemore wrote:
Dessie wrote:
Bo_Spice wrote:

don't even bother trying to talk sense into him.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZoomWaffle wrote:
Chali21 wrote:
ZoomWaffle wrote:

Well he rolled out of the pocket, extended every play, ???????, and he had success.

There are tons of qbs that weren't very good throwing the ball, they made plays.

Tons of qbs who aren't good at throwing a ball??? Do you think Pryor can make those types of throws on a regular basis and have it lead to success? You don't think defenders will take advantage of the extra second the ball is in the air or that DCs will figure him out? His play extending ability is fantastic, but if he lobs very pass and keeps competing less than half his passes he won't succeed.

Oh no I agree, homie lobbed those passes and I'm surprised many of them where not picked off. In fact if he doesn't improve then he is going to get owned bad by defenses.

However I feel like it's a good start.
ZoomWaffle

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chali21 wrote:
ZoomWaffle wrote:
Chali21 wrote:
ZoomWaffle wrote:

Oh no I agree, homie lobbed those passes and I'm surprised many of them where not picked off. In fact if he doesn't improve then he is going to get owned bad by defenses.

Yea, 3 TDS is a great start, it's just that the way he played wont end well very often. I just don't see him going from lobs to passes with good velocity at this point.

La_Vader wrote:
blancanieve

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chali21 wrote:
ZoomWaffle wrote:
Chali21 wrote:
ZoomWaffle wrote:

Today was his first NFL start with Receivers that decided to drop the ball it's something to build on
NCOUGHMAN

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bo_Spice wrote:
macklemore wrote:
Dessie wrote:
Bo_Spice wrote:

don't even bother trying to talk sense into him.

Laughing
well played sir well played Cool

green24 wrote:
RaiderX

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This how you END a thread...

Fin.

SaveourSonics wrote:
Yea, RaiderX wins. We can all just top acting like this is a matter of opinion. MY GOD.
NCOUGHMAN

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok fin fin my friend Cool

green24 wrote:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 43, 44, 45  Next
Page 44 of 45

Jump to: