Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

NHNs FIRST EVER MOCK! The One You Won't Like Though..
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NoHypeNeeded

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dsryan24 wrote:
NoHypeNeeded wrote:
dsryan24 wrote:
probably the most unrealistic offseason ive seen yet

Probably lol it's a 95% chance Vick is gone obviously, but this is what I would do. I feel like it would work. Oddly enough, if we hire Chip Kelly as HC, this could possibly happen (the Vick direction at least).

Nonetheless, perhaps I should have included "this isn't realistic" in my disclaimer or something. Laughing
I honestly wouldn't want Vick back next year, he is part of the reason why we are where we are. He turns over the ball wayyyy too much and he cant stay healthy ever. It seems more and more likely Kelly ISNT going to be the guy but its all speculation until it actually happens obviously..I guess were all just fans trying to play GM and hoping for the best for this team obviously lol

Yes, the turnover/injury argument. I will revert to how many times a barely 6'0 200lb dude was hit over the course of the games he played. I forgot the exact number but it was ridiculous. He played behind backups at almost every position on the O-line until finally he got taken out. I can't fault that. He played behind some guys that should NEVER stop foot on a football field and pose as offensive lineman. That in turn forced quite a few passes into interceptions, there were at least 5 of them. The fumbles yeah that was stupid but he was getting rocked like every game. He could likely fix that too, it's not like he's always had that problem. But the O-line and the mis-use of our RBs yet again by Andy doomed Vick. Too much pressure on him and not enough play of a top 3 RB in the NFL.

Anyways yeah its all speculation about Kelly, I think it'd be very interesting if we got him and I believe he can succeed as an NFL HC. And of course brotha, we all want the best for our birds!
baconrad3

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No way STL gives up a 2nd round pick for Maclin with how deep this WR class is.

Keeping Vick then trading Foles is beyond dumb. And why do people just automatically assume Chip absolutely has to have Vick? I mean it's one thing if he doesn't want Foles, he can draft a QB and let him compete. But I mean, how do we know he won't wanna keep Foles? He seemed to have a bit of a mancrush on him in college...I mean he'd go out of his way multiple times to compliment Foles.

FA is way too ridiculous....

Draft isn't too bad....I'd love if we came out with Poyer and Elam....Rogers would be great in the 2nd too. I'd be fine with trading down and getting Joeckel, but he wouldn't be around.

#OfficialBlakeBortlesHypeTrain
NoHypeNeeded

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

baconrad3 wrote:
No way STL gives up a 2nd round pick for Maclin with how deep this WR class is.

Considering all they have is young wideouts, it would sort of make sense to add a (semi) proven veteran presence who you know will produce.

Quote:
Keeping Vick then trading Foles is beyond dumb. And why do people just automatically assume Chip absolutely has to have Vick? I mean it's one thing if he doesn't want Foles, he can draft a QB and let him compete. But I mean, how do we know he won't wanna keep Foles? He seemed to have a bit of a mancrush on him in college...I mean he'd go out of his way multiple times to compliment Foles.

That's all well and good, but considering Vick is easily the better fit for his offense thats what I'm going with. I'm also going off the notion and belief that Nick Foles is not the starting QB of the future and since the draft/FA is almost devoid of one, we might as well try the Vick thing one more time under a better HC/system that favors him.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: