Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Boomer Esiason-Ben Needs to Man Up

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mason Storm

Location: Hmm fire Tomlin of course y didnt i think of that oh yea because thats stupid.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:30 pm    Post subject: Boomer Esiason-Ben Needs to Man Up Reply with quote

Http://Pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2012/12/28boomer-esiason-roethlisberger-needs-to-man-up/

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, he is on T.V. and that's his job. What has he ever done and what team has he ever lead to anything.

^ TommyC376 sig n avy^
"You know your a parent when you pay $120 for your kid to watch something live thats on tv for free"
JDLefebvre

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Boomer Esiason-Ben Needs to Man Up Reply with quote

Mason Storm wrote:
Http://Pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2012/12/28boomer-esiason-roethlisberger-needs-to-man-up/

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, he is on T.V. and that's his job. What has he ever done and what team has he ever lead to anything.

Umm, throw for over 37K yards and almost 250 TDs.... and led the BENGALS to a narrow Super Bowl loss with seconds to go against the greatest QB/WR in NFL history???

but yeah, this is dumb.

KCCO!!!
oderint dum metuant
FourThreeMafia

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The media has a way of twisting things, so I cant really put Boomer down, but based on what I read that makes no sense.

How does he know what Ben is like in the locker room? What does he mean by "be a man"? I get that he criticized the playcalling, but hasnt Brady and Manning done that before too? I know for a fact Manning blamed his OLine when we beat the Colts in the 2005 playoffs.

Its such a short, vague article and IMO, makes Boomer look worse than Ben.

I have a feeling there was more said that might ellaborate on it, but that article is poorly done.
FourThreeMafia

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, and the top link is broken....

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2012/12/28/boomer-esiason-roethlisberger-needs-to-man-up/
32houchen32

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well with the page being broken, im going to put my two sense in on how ben is being a man about it, he blamed himself for the losses. you live by the sword and you die by it. simple as that. thats Ben's style, lately we have been seeing alot of dying, but it is what it is, can't tell me, Manning, Brees, or Brady havn't had their share of bad games
The Curtain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I know for a fact Manning blamed his OLine when we beat the Colts in the 2005 playoffs.

Yep, the infamous "protection problems" line.

But if Brady or Manning call out their team or coach or whatever, it's because "THEY'RE BEING A GREAT LEADER!"

Ben poked at Haley. Period. That's all it was. He then apologized for it and made a classy recovery statement. It's a bit ridiculous to call the leadership of a QB who went to 3 SB's into question.

Boomer has always been massively biased against the Steelers, he makes an idiot out of himself sometimes.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: