Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week Maybe We've Quit-Maybe We Haven't: NYG @ BAL
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who ya got?
Ravens
64%
 64%  [ 9 ]
Giants
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Eli Manning looking at things
28%
 28%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 14

diamondbull424

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think our defense should continue with the lineup its been using. We don't have the depth at ILB to really go anywhere different... and resting Ellerbe would mean leaving Ayanbadejo and Bynes exposed to more chances at injury as they'd have to play the entire game defensively and special teams FTMP.

I think we should keep McPhee out there as he's been resting largely the entire second half of the season, we're going to need him out there to continue building into a groove.

And our offense, I'd definitely expect them to be out there still working their way into a groove. We've had one stinker and one excellent performance under Caldwell.. in terms of execution. We honestly can't afford to let up.

I think on both sides of the ball we should basically roll with the players that played this game, only we should reduce Suggs snap count even more... put Hamilton out there a little bit to get a look at him/strengthen our depth. And I think we should be looking to rest Boldin. Boldin is the kind of player that's going to be effective and saavy either way. I think we should rest his shoulder and allow him the time to get that rested. Tandon Doss should be fine by next week and we should see a healthy dose of he and David Reed working that slot position.

I think we should slightly reduce the load on Jacoby Jones- ie monitor his snap count as well- as Flacco tends to be and has been in a great groove with him (when he plays) but we'll need to worry about Jones durability as he's our special teams beast. So we should monitor him and just make sure he's not taking any undue punishment.

Largely, I think mostly everything should stay the same outside of two things: 1) Monitor the snap counts on certain players and 2) If the game looks like its out of hand for either team, rest some of our more meaningfull players a little earlier than usual. So if we're up by a few scores- keep Suggs on the sidelines... same with Ngata. Insert Doss in on special teams. Pound Anthony Allen as our feature back in the 4th... and put in Gradkowski to give Birk some extra veteran rest.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Went to the game, was the best time I've ever had at a Ravens game. And Flacco actually looked great.

Overall, I was very impressed with the playcalling and execution. Great overall effort by the Ravens

"I'm dismantling who I was and moving it brick by brick."
RavensTillIDie

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RavensTillIDie wrote:
38-14 Ravens

I usually never do this, and sorry to bump the old GDT, but I just remembered I predicted this - and since it almost never comes to fruition, I just had to point it out this one time. Laughing

Matts4313 wrote:
Speaking of attacking kids

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24
Page 24 of 24

Jump to: