Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Lack of accountability within this team and organization

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MP

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:50 pm    Post subject: Lack of accountability within this team and organization Reply with quote

I mean seriously, how is that everything is leaked out of this locker room? I understand that this is NY and well some of these beat writers flat out make "sources" up, however how is it that we have something come out every day it seems?

From Woody Johnson down to the dude that sells you overpriced beer, everyone has something to say about the Jets. How did we go from a team that was so bashful under Mangini to boastful under Rex to now being a team that look's at each other with snake eyes?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the media is driving all this and as you can see with your post, some of us are buying in.

Everyone needs to relax with the drama. Moves will be made. People need to be patient and realize this is not the end of the world. Rex can be a head coach but we need an offensive mind surrounding by some talent. Its not hard to do.

2013 offseason of the Jets

1) Get rid of the old
2) Norv Turner- Complete control
3) Draft Mike Glennon

Thats a damn good start.. and pretty easy.

This team is not in turmoil, we can turn this around with the right moves.
teamorange

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I mean, it sells papers to write about the Jets and most of the papers that are doing the writing are tabloid newpapers (Daily News, Newsday, New York Post) or entertainment papers (E!SPN). These two are the lowest form of journalism and take very little evidence to be printed.

Care to offer some sort of insight instead of just being obnoxious? Rolling Eyes
I don't.

MP

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IF the Pettine was indeed leaking stories, that is indeed a serious problem with this team. We can all agree that the media has put a closer eye on us this year due to Tebow, but this is much bigger than just Tebow. When your defensive coordinator is allegedly leaking information, the coach's right hand man that's real bad. When you have an owner that only cares about the back pages of the papers, that's real bad.

You don't think Rex being castrated with the media has something to do with all of this?

Don't get me wrong, I don't think that this team is in shambles, but damn we're talking about some real big changes on the way starting Monday. Also I don't think hiring guys that want no part of NY is a good start... Laughing

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldn't be surprised if this continues next year if we keep Rex

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: