Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

GDT: San Francisco 49ers vs Arizona Cardinals
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 33, 34, 35  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who Takes It?
Cardinals
17%
 17%  [ 4 ]
49ers
82%
 82%  [ 19 ]
Total Votes : 23

J-ALL-DAY

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN
TE Vernon Davis (concussion) and DT Justin Smith (elbow) did not practice today.

The Cowboy will most likely not play, but we need Davis to play. The team needs the passing offense to get in rhythm before potentially playing their first playoff game next week. The Cardinals pass defense is top 3 in the game and I see Peterson very motivated to get another shot at Crabtree.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
San Francisco 49ers inside linebacker NaVorro Bowman, free safety Dashon Goldson, running back Frank Gore, guard Mike Iupati, outside linebacker Aldon Smith, defensive tackle Justin Smith, tackle Joe Staley, strong safety Donte Whitner and inside linebacker Patrick Willis have been selected to participate in the 2013 Pro Bowl. Goldson, Iupati, A. Smith, J. Smith, Staley, Whitner and Willis were named starters on this year’s NFC squad.

Quote:
The following players were selected as alternates for the NFC Pro Bowl squad: guard Alex Boone, outside linebacker Ahmad Brooks, tackle Anthony Davis, tight end Vernon Davis, center Jonathan Goodwin, punter Andy Lee, cornerback Carlos Rogers and special teamer C.J. Spillman.

http://blog.49ers.com/2012/12/26/49ers-2013-pro-bowl-selections/

Wow, our safeties get the starting nod? But lets just hope we don't have ANYONE playing in the game..................

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

J-ALL-DAY wrote:
Quote:
San Francisco 49ers inside linebacker NaVorro Bowman, free safety Dashon Goldson, running back Frank Gore, guard Mike Iupati, outside linebacker Aldon Smith, defensive tackle Justin Smith, tackle Joe Staley, strong safety Donte Whitner and inside linebacker Patrick Willis have been selected to participate in the 2013 Pro Bowl. Goldson, Iupati, A. Smith, J. Smith, Staley, Whitner and Willis were named starters on this year’s NFC squad.

Quote:
The following players were selected as alternates for the NFC Pro Bowl squad: guard Alex Boone, outside linebacker Ahmad Brooks, tackle Anthony Davis, tight end Vernon Davis, center Jonathan Goodwin, punter Andy Lee, cornerback Carlos Rogers and special teamer C.J. Spillman.

http://blog.49ers.com/2012/12/26/49ers-2013-pro-bowl-selections/

Wow, our safeties get the starting nod? But lets just hope we don't have ANYONE playing in the game..................

pretty awesome that boone got the nod as an alternate in his first year starting.
49ersfan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a little perspective

http://www.csnne.com/baseball-boston-redsox/redsox-talk/brady-momentum-doesnt-carry-over-in-nfl?blockID=817337&feedID=10426

Quote:
FOXBORO -- The New York Giants lost five of their final eight regular-season games in 2011. And they won the Super Bowl.

The Packers went 3-3 in their final six regular-season games in 2010. And they won the Super Bowl.

The Saints lost their final three regular-season games in 2009. And they won the Super Bowl.

The Cardinals went 2-4 in their final six regular-season games in 2008. And lost the Super Bowl on a miraculous last-minute drive by the Steelers.

The Giants lost two of their last three regular-season games in 2007. And they won the Super Bowl.

The Colts lost three of their final five regular-season games in 2006. They allowed 219, 275, 133, 191 and 150 yards on the ground in those games. And they won the Super Bowl.

Momentum? History says it starts when the regular-season ends and not before.

I don't care if we dominate or not. Get the win and stay healthy. A new season starts after the game and hopefully we rise to the challenge.
NextBigThing

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MOSSING SEASON BEGINS THIS SUNDAY

LOOK OUT
ninerfanwheelz

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This will probably be pretty close, given the circumstances, but I fully expect us to win

BaltimoreTerp wrote:
I hear within 5 years the fans at Jags games will be able to vote via Twitter on the in-game playcalls.
Gridirongreat#9

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vernon will be back for this game. JS looks to be out for a while. Hopefully he comes back bt the NFCCCG or dare I say.....

DirtyJersey9er wrote:
I wish the friends of some girls I've talked to at bars/clubs were this bad at blocking.
LANiner

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gridirongreat#9 wrote:
Vernon will be back for this game. JS looks to be out for a while. Hopefully he comes back bt the NFCCCG or dare I say.....

id rather let vernon rest up come playoffs he is weapon x for this offense

scraly47*

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder why Jenkins hasn't been targeted when he is in the game? Is it a lack of trust between him and Colin? or is it a lack of trust from the coaches? we need him to step it up. It would be nice if he was our unsung hero...

-Lork
clarkfn2284

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

scraly47* wrote:
I wonder why Jenkins hasn't been targeted when he is in the game? Is it a lack of trust between him and Colin? or is it a lack of trust from the coaches? we need him to step it up. It would be nice if he was our unsung hero...

i think before answering that we need to examine just how many snaps he is actually playing. i am not going to do it even though im interested in it, im just not that interested. lol.

its shouldnt be a surprise that he hasnt made a major impact, how many guys have immediately made a statistical impact in this offense? LMJ and thaats about it

okie dokie!!! He only had 1200 rec yards at 40, but he clearly isnt as good as it appears.
scraly47*

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

clarkfn2284 wrote:
scraly47* wrote:

i think before answering that we need to examine just how many snaps he is actually playing. i am not going to do it even though im interested in it, im just not that interested. lol.

its shouldnt be a surprise that he hasnt made a major impact, how many guys have immediately made a statistical impact in this offense? LMJ and thaats about it

That number should be in maiocco's archive somewhere lol.

I really want to see him make some plays. As much as i love Delanie, I really don't like it when we line Delanie up at wr from time to time because he either makes a nice play or makes a dum dum one.

-Lork
steadypimpin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

scraly47* wrote:
I've hardly noticed him out there when he's been active. He's probably been in more on run plays I'd be willing to bet.

Thanks to Peppers90 on the sig!
2011 & 2012 NFC West Champs!!!
Xbox: Steadypimpin49
"Keep choppin' wood"
rudyZ

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

clarkfn2284 wrote:
scraly47* wrote:

Garrett Celek has been quietly impressive, in my opinion. He did make a nice catch, against the seahawks. You know, the stretching kind, those our receivers usually never make, except Mario...

RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking

1) RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking
2) y2's pie Power Rankings (3.1416 rules!)
3) N4L's Poster Power Rankings
clarkfn2284

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rudyZ wrote:
clarkfn2284 wrote:
scraly47* wrote:

i ree he has been good, but statistically he hsnt made that much of an impact.

btw, does anyone else find it funny that this is the gameday thead for the cards game and there has been barely a mention of the actual game? lol

Garrett Celek has been quietly impressive, in my opinion. He did make a nice catch, against the seahawks. You know, the stretching kind, those our receivers usually never make, except Mario...

okie dokie!!! He only had 1200 rec yards at 40, but he clearly isnt as good as it appears.
clarkfn2284

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i quoted what i was trying to say. smh.

goddamn new ipad keyboard

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 33, 34, 35  Next
Page 3 of 35

Jump to: