Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Beanie Wells
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Would you support Beanie Wells coming to the Jets next year?
Yes
11%
 11%  [ 2 ]
No
88%
 88%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 18

imaiden6669

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rdelaney89 wrote:
imaiden6669 wrote:
i dont like it i would rather just to get Steven Jackson who i believe has a couple of good years left and split him with a young speed guy we draft and keep Powell as a 3rd back

i support a backfield of Jackson,ROOKIE,Powell

wat about giving Mendenhall a fresh start here? hes a free agent and he doesnt have alot of wear and tear and he will be far removed from his injuries by the start of next season

The thing with Jackson is that he has a crazy amount of miles on his legs. He has been the focal point of that offense for so long. Don't get me wrong I like the guy a lot but I'd rather McFadden. Plus a lot of Raider fans are talking about hopefully getting a 4th for him so sign me up for that.

call me crazy but ill take the guy with more miles on his tires when i know his tires wont break like mcfaddens seem to always do

we wouldnt be asking jackson so be an everydown back but for a year or 2 in a split backfield with a fast rookie can definitely work

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: