Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

TENNESSEE TITANS 2013 OPPONENTS
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Titans fan 617

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:17 pm    Post subject: TENNESSEE TITANS 2013 OPPONENTS Reply with quote

Home: Colts Jags Texans Chargers Chiefs Cardinals 49ers Jets

Away: Colts Jags Texans Broncos Raiders Rams Seahawks Steelers

Its never too early too look ahead its all we have since where Titan fans. Sorry the schedules not complete but ill update after Sundays games. If you google the 2013 opponents it says vs Seattle and at Arizona on non nfl.com websites but i believe the formula changed and like this year the Pats were suppose to have the same schedule where it said vs Seattle at Arizona but it changed this year where they hosted the Cards and went to Seattle. But thoughts about next years schedule? I think its easier than this year by a little. I dont think well have more than 2 Prime Time games if we even get that all where gonna have is the 1 Thursday nighter and that will be prob vs a division opponent or maybe the Rams because of playing Fisher and Finnegan. Ill never put a guess on what ill record will be i know we'll have a few 16-0 jokes get them out the way now but what games are people wanting to see anyone going to a particular game next season? Ill be going back to Nashville for sure just dont know what game maybe KC or Arizona or Miami or Buffalo depending on which 1 we play if its not the Jets. But what do people think def some interesting games on the schedule and some interesting players if you havnt seen them in person before like a Larry Fitz Jamall Charles SF Jake Locker returning to Washington for his first regular season game at STL vs Fish an Finnegan at Peyton Manning who we had a chance to sign and at Pitt which that rivalary speaks for itself so what you guys think???

Sig by daboyle250

TITANIA FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPIONSHIPS

Shaun Phillips: 11 Tackles 7 Assist 2 Sack

Ropati Pitoitua: 12 Tackles 11 Assist 2 Sack

Last edited by Titans fan 617 on Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:49 pm; edited 3 times in total
TwoToneBlue

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You never know what teams will be like next year, but I'm a little depressed that we sucked this bad and our schedule is not all that easy.

Adopt-A-Titan:
1) Dexter McCluster RB/WR -- 9 CAR 29 YDS, 1 REC 17 YDS
2) Sammie Hill NT -- 2 TCK 1 SCK
Titans fan 617

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TwoToneBlue wrote:
You never know what teams will be like next year, but I'm a little depressed that we sucked this bad and our schedule is not all that easy.

Ya no kidding like you said you dont know what other teams will be like but Pittsburgh in Pittsburgh is never ever easy i would of loved Cleveland or atleast Cinnci. Im hoping for Miami but we could end up wit the Jets who are already rumored to Mike Vick so who knows but i still think it could be a better schedule than this year just depends on the Titans all i know is i hope we dont play Seattle on a Prime Time game cuz that place is loud as is they dont need a Sun or Mon night game to help the crowd get ampt up. I also hope SF is a 1pm game and not a 4 or higher. This is why it sucks to be a Titans fan McNair days i wouldnt care who what where or when now im like if this and this and this happens we'll have a chance. Still what really kills us is we've never beaten the Chargers as the Titans and have never won in Denver so our schedule is tough but i feel its a tad easier just not by much

Sig by daboyle250

TitanLegend

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm so sick of San Diego. I really, really want to beat them.
Titans fan 617

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TitanLegend wrote:
I'm so sick of San Diego. I really, really want to beat them.

Im so with you, losing to them drives me insane you have no idea. 07 was terrbile we had that game then we blow it in the end in the regular season. 09 we were red hot going in and VY crapped his pants and i dont remember which LB got hurt but Gates tore up who ever replaced him. Then 10 we had them VY looked great CJ was great but we lost Britt early and defense couldnt cover a damn thing late then VY gets hurt VY got hurt again Collins played well and CJ drops a ball which would of extended the drive with a chance to win or tie that game its just been a crappy losing to them because i just dont think Rivers is that good but when he plays us its like shooting fish in a barrel

Sig by daboyle250

Ockham

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

8-8 if we are lucky.

stallyns wrote:
Cortland Finnegan signs with the Rams, the division just got classier.
ragevsuall17

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is what it is... its a league of parity...

We don't look good right now, so it may look harder than it should. If we are any good, the schedule sets up rather favorable. Only 5 of the teams are making the playoffs this year on that schedule.

Things change from year to year, but as it stands right now, we would be playing the teams drafting 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3rd, 9th, 10th, 12th, and 14th in this year's draft. I just don't know how it could honestly get easier...

FF Fanatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:44 am    Post subject: Re: TENNESSEE TITANS 2013 OPPONENTS (Still waiting on 1 team Reply with quote

Titans fan 617 wrote:
Away: Broncos

Cool

Before I got married I had six theories about bringing up children; now I have six children and no theories. - John Wilmot
FootballProdiG

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We are in the top 8 worst teams in the league this year and I don't see next year being any different. Fire Munchak, Get Locker a good OC and QB coach, and draft all offensive lineman and hope to god we go 8-8.
RuskieTitan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ragevsuall17 wrote:

We don't look good right now, so it may look harder than it should. If we are any good, the schedule sets up rather favorable. Only 5 of the teams are making the playoffs this year on that schedule.

Things change from year to year, but as it stands right now, we would be playing the teams drafting 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3rd, 9th, 10th, 12th, and 14th in this year's draft. I just don't know how it could honestly get easier...

Shocked

^^ryknowssd^^
Supporter of the Death Penalty in CFB
FF Hunger Games I Winner

titans0021 wrote:
Official Order
1.Michael Griffin

#JDI
s_camp

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RuskieTitan wrote:
ragevsuall17 wrote:

Shocked

Jacksonville twice, no?
Finnerception

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I count 16 wins.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finnerception wrote:
I count 16 wins.

And we have a winner

Sig by daboyle250

TitanSlim

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How many years straight are we playing the Steelers?

Zach Brown-Injured (Out for Year)
Taylor Thompson-2 rec, 24 yards, 0 TDs

Joined Deshaun Watson bandwagon-9/27/14
Titans fan 617

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TitanSlim wrote:
How many years straight are we playing the Steelers?

It will be seven 08 09 10 11 12 and now 13. Then 14 we'll host them at LP Field along with the Browns and travel to Balt and Cinn

Sig by daboyle250

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: