Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Oland11's Mock Draft V2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RainbowCarebear

Location: "Are you hungry, child?" Yes, she thought, but not for food.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Philip Rivers have the most turnovers the past 2 seasons. It's debatable if he's a Franchise QB.

"Do you imagine Whoresbane loves you any better? If you did not hold the ..., he would pull out your entrails and make you eat them"
"In return, we swore that we should always be their men"
oland11

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Art_Vandalay wrote:
RainbowCarebear wrote:
Art_Vandalay wrote:
RainbowCarebear wrote:
Art_Vandalay wrote:
I don't see why Chip Kelly would want to come here when he can go to a less hostile environment like Carolina with a QB that fits his system.

Maybe Rivera stays, and who knows what system he'll run in NFL

Why would Chip change the thing that made him such a hot commodity? The only way Chip will consider coming here is if Vick stays and takes a massive paycut, which I just don't see happening.

All signs are pointing to Rivera getting fired and if the organization believes Chip is interested, which why wouldn't he be, that's all the more reason to let Rivera go.

Because you can't run the offense Chip have at Oregon in NFL. And he said he would change his system to the players he had.

Panthers are without a GM right now. And they been winning lately.

http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/nfl/252570/report-rivera-certainly-out-in-carolina

Lombardi is typically right about these things. And why can't he run a version of his offense in the NFL? It may not be identical but the option read from Cam, RGIII, and Russell Wilson have been pretty effective. Hypothetically, let's say he doesn't care about about a mobile QB. The San Diego job is a lot more enticing. They already have a QB and the city is a lot more mellow. Point being, coaches won't be fighting for the Eagles HC posistion. A lot of positions will be open and I'd be shocked to see Chip choose Philly.

Wasn't Chip Kelly very impressed with Nick Foles back at Arizona? Think

He'd have a top RB and a possible 1-2 punch to go with it to lean on while he develops Foles.
Art_Vandalay

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rivers vs Foles? C'mon man. Not saying Rivers is a great QB, but if I'm a coach and you give me a choice between crazyass Philly w/Foles and mellow SD w/Rivers, yeah... This is irrelevant if the Carolina position becomes available though.

Just don't get your hopes up. I'm not sure why any coach would prefer Philly.
RainbowCarebear

Location: "Are you hungry, child?" Yes, she thought, but not for food.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Art_Vandalay wrote:
Rivers vs Foles?

I never said Foles was better, I just said Rivers might not be what he once was.

We're young beside OL, and we got talent. The Owner isn't a control freak and have shown his willing to give the coaches some years.

"Do you imagine Whoresbane loves you any better? If you did not hold the ..., he would pull out your entrails and make you eat them"
"In return, we swore that we should always be their men"
Art_Vandalay

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Art_Vandalay wrote:
Rivers vs Foles?

I never said Foles was better, I just said Rivers might not be what he once was.

We're young beside OL, and we got talent. The Owner isn't a control freak and have shown his willing to give the coaches some years.

The media and fans are also extremely impatient and psycho. Dude isn't going to want to come from hippie-ville to Philly. Considering we don't have anything extra to offer (we're not that much better, if at all, than the other teams that need a coach), the hottest HC candidate more than likely will not come here.

There's no doubt in my mind he'll be with Carolina if they dump Rivera. After Carolina, the most appealing jobs will be...

Detroit - They have boat-loads of talent and are a year removed from a playoff appearance
SD - Nice area, mellow town, established QB, and a good defense

I'd dump Philly in the same category with teams like KC and Buffalo.

Then there's the Jags... ewww
Phire

Location: #championchip #2012BirdsHoF #2012GoldStnd #YAKtoseIntolerant #Merica #TrollyRangers #Danes #BirdGang
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Art_Vandalay wrote:
Rivers vs Foles? C'mon man. Not saying Rivers is a great QB, but if I'm a coach and you give me a choice between crazyass Philly w/Foles and mellow SD w/Rivers, yeah... This is irrelevant if the Carolina position becomes available though.

I agree that Philadelphia is an unattractive situation.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Only for the quick and lucky.

Danish proverb 3:69
oland11

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phire wrote:
Art_Vandalay wrote:

I agree that Philadelphia is an unattractive situation.
'

No you're a towel...and unattractive.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: