Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

GDT:Bucs vs Rams
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

El ramster wrote:
The meeting this time was different from last time Cool

Can I get a evaluation for Sam Bradford this game? Because us like you

have some fans that live and die for Sam.. While there are those that say

he sucks and is a Avg QB. I see a QB with a damm good cannon with a ridiculous velocity. There were 2-3 throws where I couldn't even the ball come off his hand, The Camera was a good second behind it, Then I saw 2-3 Buccaneers on top of the WR.

Things like that is what makes me salivate. Also, Not to mention the lack of weapons. I know that early in the year Vincent made a wolrd of difference. You guys were putting up some very good numbers..

Anyhow, a opinion would be great. Because there are some Ram fans that are in the same boat as you guys.

Honestly it's hard to judge qbs bc everyone has performed well against us except Brady Quinn.

Bradford is someone who in my opinion is just average right now but if given the proper weapons can be a solid starter. But to say he's lived up to the number 1 overall pick, no he hasn't.
El ramster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RoeKG wrote:
Soul Glo wrote:
Calibucsfan wrote:
You know whats more humiliating than loosing to Eagles, then getting creamed by Saints and Rams? Getting owned by the Falcons in week 17....when they rest all their starters and all their backups still slap us around. Now THAT would be a whole new meaning of pathetic

That would be terrible. Still such a shame that the month of December has looked like this and the way we finished the year. Played everyone close all year then Philly, ST Louis, and Saints kill us. I know our corners suck, but everyone else is much much better than this. Schiano and Freeman gotta step up, end this "slump", and hopefully end this year on somewhat of a good note.

I feel like this has been a trend all year. Early this year our defense was giving up yards but making plays, then they slowly stopped making plays, and now it seems they are coming apart at the seams.

I am wondering if they are burned out from too much work at practice. We did hear all year that practices were hard, and Schiano isn't used to a longer season. Just an observation and there is probably more to it than this.

But yeah, Bradford played poorly against the worst pass defense in NFL history. Not a great sign.

But he also played very good vs -SF-SEA Very good defenses.

Just inconsistencies I guess.

mozwanted wrote:
I'm beginning to like the rg3 trade
jrry32

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RoeKG wrote:
Soul Glo wrote:
Calibucsfan wrote:
You know whats more humiliating than loosing to Eagles, then getting creamed by Saints and Rams? Getting owned by the Falcons in week 17....when they rest all their starters and all their backups still slap us around. Now THAT would be a whole new meaning of pathetic

That would be terrible. Still such a shame that the month of December has looked like this and the way we finished the year. Played everyone close all year then Philly, ST Louis, and Saints kill us. I know our corners suck, but everyone else is much much better than this. Schiano and Freeman gotta step up, end this "slump", and hopefully end this year on somewhat of a good note.

I feel like this has been a trend all year. Early this year our defense was giving up yards but making plays, then they slowly stopped making plays, and now it seems they are coming apart at the seams.

I am wondering if they are burned out from too much work at practice. We did hear all year that practices were hard, and Schiano isn't used to a longer season. Just an observation and there is probably more to it than this.

But yeah, Bradford played poorly against the worst pass defense in NFL history. Not a great sign.

To be fair to him, he was 12/20 for 200 yards, 2 TDs and 1 int when we went up 28-6. Did nothing the rest of the game but we didn't need him to.

But would he do it in a Sharknado?
tml_gogo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel like Bradford is the definition of average, but I feel like if the quarterback who is facing us doesn't put up at least 350 yards and 3-4 touchdowns, he sucks. Laughing

Seriously though.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tml_gogo wrote:
I feel like Bradford is the definition of average, but I feel like if the quarterback who is facing us doesn't put up at least 350 yards and 3-4 touchdowns, he sucks. Laughing

Seriously though.

Yeah. I feel like our defense played very well. Our offense turned it over 4 times. Not really helping them out
RoeKG

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jrry32 wrote:
RoeKG wrote:
Soul Glo wrote:
Calibucsfan wrote:

To be fair to him, he was 12/20 for 200 yards, 2 TDs and 1 int when we went up 28-6. Did nothing the rest of the game but we didn't need him to.

Well, if any QB is going 1/7 for -4 yards against our defense, it's still a red flag. We average over 300 ypg given up through the air, and Bradford didn't break 200. I didn't come in here to bash Bradford, but it's an honest observation

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
Page 12 of 12

Jump to: