You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.


 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

TAET XXXIX: Pre-gaming for #500k with Three Days Grace
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 92, 93, 94 ... 97, 98, 99  Next
 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  

EXTRA SIZE ME CAPTAIN - TAET XL
TAET XL - Still too small for I-Lew
58%
 58%  [ 10 ]
TAET XXXX: McMc Evasion of the Authorities?
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Taet XL: Oland's Family Values
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
TAET XL: Growing up Trolland
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
TAET XL: Boy Meets Troll
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
TAET XL: Shirtless and Drunk: How I survived #500K.
11%
 11%  [ 2 ]
TAET XL: The Boy The Troll and The #500k Stone
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
TAET XL: The new "Packers Forum" LMAO! See post count.
11%
 11%  [ 2 ]
TAET XL: 17 going on TROLLAND
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17

Author Message
Bednarik60


Joined: 23 Mar 2007
Posts: 37096
Location: Vancouver, Washington
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kiltman wrote:
I'm with Sixtah on this...there are plenty of girls with a sizable butt that aren't fat either. And to me I don't need to have some super skinny girl..


Seriously.. most girls have something extra going on in there butt and not there boobs.. despite having overall toned bodies.. just not very big boobys..

Most guys seem to go for tall super skinny super faced super titted girl and everything is a pyramid system down from that.. to not so tall not so super boobed girl but super faced super skinny girl..guys with the best jobs go after those girls and everything is a trickle down system from there. and we get all the girls with the giant butts small boobs and hips for days lol!

Me and you would so be into this bruh but like i was at the mall and at the gym today and dude like come i love in Portland Oregon bro aint like its Spain.. and i saw multiple i mean multiple a couple dozen girls built like this..




Meanwhile every dude was really checking out the girl with the flat butt and little hips... with the skinny pretty face and and skinny body killer cans Arrow



^^^^ She and that boy scout like butt is the hottest girl in America really? Look at all the famous chicks and few are famous who have thick lower bodies outside of say Jennifer Lopez and the Kardashian girl/whore. Kinda what is.. They are out there every one.. just our peers ignore it and dont love these thick behinded women like they should be loved!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gmen4ev


Joined: 07 Sep 2009
Posts: 28867
Location: Founder and Chairman of the He-Man Oline Haters Club.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky_b27 wrote:
Gmen4ev wrote:


Appropriate ...


Blocked by my work filter = NSFW


you're losing out man ...
_________________


Can't spell Gen without Glen
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
marky_b27


Moderator
Joined: 16 Mar 2007
Posts: 26053
Location: Nottingham, England
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gmen4ev wrote:
marky_b27 wrote:
Gmen4ev wrote:


Appropriate ...


Blocked by my work filter = NSFW


you're losing out man ...


Save it for later then.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bednarik60


Joined: 23 Mar 2007
Posts: 37096
Location: Vancouver, Washington
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TAET XL - Still too small for Ian to mount

Can we do better!?

Christ Sakes.. We get it he likes fat chicks.. Andy Reid is fat.. Mike Patterson is fat.. and any one with butt bigger then a granny smith apple is fat..
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RainbowCarebear


Joined: 31 Aug 2011
Posts: 40372
Location: "Are you hungry, child?" Yes, she thought, but not for food.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kiltman wrote:
Phire wrote:
Ref heads for me depends on the face... In general I'm a brunette lovah.
Oland what color hair does your sister have?

Yea I'm a Brunette lover in general....but The rare Ruby must take the top spot.

Redhead can be a blessing or a curse for girls. If you are cute or hot, it makes you cuter or hotter. If you are ugly, or anything else it magnifies that as well. Biggest gap within one color IMO. And that's not even taking into account the orange, natural or died red, and strawberry blonde differences. It's hard to mess up brown or black hair.
.

Hammer and nail
_________________

Kiltman on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RainbowCarebear


Joined: 31 Aug 2011
Posts: 40372
Location: "Are you hungry, child?" Yes, she thought, but not for food.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky_b27 wrote:
Gmen4ev wrote:
marky_b27 wrote:
Gmen4ev wrote:


Appropriate ...


Blocked by my work filter = NSFW


you're losing out man ...


Save it for later then.


Looks Like Kate perry have a seizure
_________________

Kiltman on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ianlewis16


Joined: 07 Dec 2004
Posts: 24071
Location: Proud Eagles Forum First Ballot HOF Member
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bednarik60 wrote:
TAET XL - Still too small for Ian to mount

Can we do better!?

Christ Sakes.. We get it he likes fat chicks.. Andy Reid is fat.. Mike Patterson is fat.. and any one with butt bigger then a granny smith apple is fat..


exactly. it should at the very least be dedicated to my love of trolland's big booty'd sister.
_________________
Kempes wrote:
There's Eastern Time, there's Greenwich Mean Time and then there's ianlewis time.

Blahman88 wrote:
I control the EBB.......except Ian, no body can control him
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Bednarik60


Joined: 23 Mar 2007
Posts: 37096
Location: Vancouver, Washington
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ianlewis16 wrote:
Bednarik60 wrote:
TAET XL - Still too small for Ian to mount

Can we do better!?

Christ Sakes.. We get it he likes fat chicks.. Andy Reid is fat.. Mike Patterson is fat.. and any one with butt bigger then a granny smith apple is fat..


exactly. it should at the very least be dedicated to my love of trolland's big booty'd sister.


is it big enough for Kilty and B60's taste? What about Silos messed up thought process?

Ian for the record honest to god what is the biggest girl you ever been with and is there a consistent standard of certain size of women?

Cause another fat joke and i am going to lose my high and start posting "Pro-Andy Reid - Mock Drafts"...
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kiltman


Moderator
Joined: 25 Nov 2007
Posts: 17463
Location: Flipadelphia
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TAET XL: High Fives and Rotisserie deep into the Night

TAET XL and Ribbed for Kira
_________________

Eagles Forum Hall of Famer | 2013 Gold Standard Baldy | 2015 Steegles Baldy | The Reigning ENBD Champion
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ianlewis16


Joined: 07 Dec 2004
Posts: 24071
Location: Proud Eagles Forum First Ballot HOF Member
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bednarik60 wrote:
ianlewis16 wrote:
Bednarik60 wrote:
TAET XL - Still too small for Ian to mount

Can we do better!?

Christ Sakes.. We get it he likes fat chicks.. Andy Reid is fat.. Mike Patterson is fat.. and any one with butt bigger then a granny smith apple is fat..


exactly. it should at the very least be dedicated to my love of trolland's big booty'd sister.


is it big enough for Kilty and B60's taste? What about Silos messed up thought process?

Ian for the record honest to god what is the biggest girl you ever been with and is there a consistent standard of certain size of women?

Cause another fat joke and i am going to lose my high and start posting "Pro-Andy Reid - Mock Drafts"...


if we're real, and with what goes on around here im not entirely sure what is anymore, you've more than likely matched my biggest, and my average has actually been quite damn impressive lately.
_________________
Kempes wrote:
There's Eastern Time, there's Greenwich Mean Time and then there's ianlewis time.

Blahman88 wrote:
I control the EBB.......except Ian, no body can control him
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Bednarik60


Joined: 23 Mar 2007
Posts: 37096
Location: Vancouver, Washington
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ianlewis16 wrote:
if we're real, and with what goes on around here im not entirely sure what is anymore, you've more than likely matched my biggest, and my average has actually been quite damn impressive lately.


This...

I am killing a beer to! this Arrow

Quote:
my average has actually been quite damn impressive lately.


Yes!!

*hugs*

#HOFpostersout
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gmen4ev


Joined: 07 Sep 2009
Posts: 28867
Location: Founder and Chairman of the He-Man Oline Haters Club.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ian what are your seating arrangements for Mania?

I need to make sure I dont run into you.
_________________


Can't spell Gen without Glen
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Bednarik60


Joined: 23 Mar 2007
Posts: 37096
Location: Vancouver, Washington
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TAET XL: Jason Peters Stars In: That Nasty Thickness

TAET XL: Big Todd Herretoolzman is " Daddy Long Inches"

TAET XL: Jason Kelce & Danny Watkins are Uncut Coeds!

TAET XL: Bryce Brown "How i got the Clap and Fumbleitist in the same day."
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ianlewis16


Joined: 07 Dec 2004
Posts: 24071
Location: Proud Eagles Forum First Ballot HOF Member
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gmen4ev wrote:
Ian what are your seating arrangements for Mania?

I need to make sure I dont run into you.



hahaha are you going? Section 210, Row 13. let me know where you are and ill try and swapsies so we can hold hands
_________________
Kempes wrote:
There's Eastern Time, there's Greenwich Mean Time and then there's ianlewis time.

Blahman88 wrote:
I control the EBB.......except Ian, no body can control him
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Jroc04


Joined: 19 Mar 2008
Posts: 13583
Location: South Jersey
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kiltman wrote:
TAET XL: High Fives and Rotisserie deep into the Night

TAET XL and Ribbed for Kira


Laughing
_________________

Kilty sig808 avy
808 wrote:
Jroc offers a voice of reason, and that's why I care about him so much.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 92, 93, 94 ... 97, 98, 99  Next
Page 93 of 99

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group