Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Raiders vs Chiefs GDT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31, 32, 33
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  

who wins
Raiders and Chiefs
80%
 80%  [ 8 ]
Chiefs and raiders
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 10

Author Message
RaisinBran


Joined: 18 Aug 2008
Posts: 10195
Location: 925/805
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nightmare wrote:
"Both Pryor and Oakland Raiders teammate Carson Palmer came down a with a bug that led to Pryor throwing up for the first time in his life."

Question

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHulRDk__ko


LMAO
_________________

(NFL)=Raiders, (MLB)=A's, (NBA)= Warriors
PSN: KDubBallin
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ZoomWaffle


Joined: 25 Apr 2010
Posts: 5418
Location: United Kingdom
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RaisinBran wrote:
Nightmare wrote:
"Both Pryor and Oakland Raiders teammate Carson Palmer came down a with a bug that led to Pryor throwing up for the first time in his life."

Question

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHulRDk__ko


LMAO


I'm picturing something more like Steamin' Willie Beamen from Any Given Sunday. Vomits right on the middle of the huddle.
_________________


Silver&Black88 on the sig

La_Vader wrote:
I wouldn't trade Pryor for any prospect in this years draft. Quote me on that
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Professor Oak


Joined: 12 Apr 2011
Posts: 3910
Location: Pallet Town
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No mentions of the brave pigeon whose toughness alone warrants him a spot on our team?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnOiqQ_f6bs

Love how they had to escort him off the field at the end. Laughing
_________________
(o◕ ‿‿◕o)//
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RaiderX


Joined: 04 Jan 2007
Posts: 20788
Location: Crown Town, CA
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Professor Oak wrote:
No mentions of the brave pigeon whose toughness alone warrants him a spot on our team?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnOiqQ_f6bs

Love how they had to escort him off the field at the end. Laughing


Coach Allen likes his hustle. Considering signing him as OC.

The Pigeon is now Tommy Kellys son's favorite player.
_________________

SaveourSonics wrote:
Yea, RaiderX wins. We can all just top acting like this is a matter of opinion. MY GOD.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Chali21


Joined: 07 Feb 2007
Posts: 3403
Location: Cali
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RaiderX wrote:
Professor Oak wrote:
No mentions of the brave pigeon whose toughness alone warrants him a spot on our team?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnOiqQ_f6bs

Love how they had to escort him off the field at the end. Laughing


Coach Allen likes his hustle. Considering signing him as OC.

The Pigeon is now Tommy Kellys son's favorite player.


I literally lol'ed.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Phire


Moderator
Joined: 12 Jan 2007
Posts: 52113
Location: #FSU #championchip #2012BirdsHoF #2012GoldStnd #YAKtoseIntolerant #TrollyRangers #Danes #CAVALRY
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raider pigeon made another appearance?
_________________

theuntouchable wrote:
Think about this phire. I am the real chow.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Only for the quick and lucky.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
raidr4life


Joined: 10 Jan 2010
Posts: 4653
Location: Fresno, California
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSoSa_xg-ux8W6oo0tBBinBEhgclvGxsCql4fhNpDJeirW-Qhn4

Sign me up yo!
_________________
I felt a great disturbance in the forum, like millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror, then were silenced.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sKAiY8xl88
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31, 32, 33
Page 33 of 33

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group