Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

So am I thinking too much madden like for this to happen?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Calibucsfan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

5nick5 wrote:
At least Alex Smith has better accuracy, and knows how to read a defense.

And does not just stare at one target from the start of the play till the end of the play and try to force it OR check it down to the running back for a 3-4 yard gain while ignoring his other 3 targets

Cheesehead430 wrote:
Mac Miller and Eminem are popular for the same reason
Laughing
RoeKG

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Say whatever you want about Freeman, he'll be our QB next season.

If we trade him then we are banking on a suspect rookie QB, or a FA failure from another team. Like it or not, that puts us in a worse situation than what we already have.

I am very frustrated with the way he's playing, but the best we can hope for is that we don't pull a Jets-Sanchez deal and give him some crazy, unearned contract after this season. Hopefully we let him play his contract out and make a decision after next season.
Calibucsfan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RoeKG wrote:

If we trade him then we are banking on a suspect rookie QB, or a FA failure from another team. Like it or not, that puts us in a worse situation than what we already have.

I am very frustrated with the way he's playing, but the best we can hope for is that we don't pull a Jets-Sanchez deal and give him some crazy, unearned contract after this season. Hopefully we let him play his contract out and make a decision after next season.

The way I see it is we already have a failure at QB...

Like I said before...all Freeman does is just play good enough to stick around(like win 4 games, look a little above average to get the fans on his side, and when he screws up make the fans think that he still has potential)

like I said we will never go anywhere with Freeman at QB

Cheesehead430 wrote:
Mac Miller and Eminem are popular for the same reason
Laughing
RoeKG

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Calibucsfan wrote:
RoeKG wrote:

The way I see it is we already have a failure at QB...

Like I said before...all Freeman does is just play good enough to stick around(like win 4 games, look a little above average to get the fans on his side, and when he screws up make the fans think that he still has potential)

like I said we will never go anywhere with Freeman at QB

The difference though, is that Freeman still has some hope of turning things around (although I don't know how much I believe that) whereas some other team's old QB has no hope at all.
Tom Shean

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the QB play is that bad, why don't you guys play Orlovsky for a bit? He'll always have a special place in my heart for what he did last year.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tom Shean wrote:
If the QB play is that bad, why don't you guys play Orlovsky for a bit? He'll always have a special place in my heart for what he did last year.

I really wanted to see him come in at the start of the 4th quarter. Instead the coaching staff decided to let Freeman turn the ball over two more times and fail a few more 4th-down conversions. He played decent in his brief appearance, at least better than Freeman.

Either way, even with the amount of confidence I've lost in Freeman over these last few weeks, he still should start. The jury's still out on him for most of us, so we'll need to see if he can rebound from his worst game of the year. He'll probably play great now that the season's over and the game is essentially meaningless. Freeman plays great in low-interest games for the most part.

Thanks to BGG on the sig.

Adopt-a-Buc - Johnthan Banks 40 Tackles 2INT 5PD

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: