Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 15: Seattle Seahawks @ Buffalo (Toronto) Bills
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 19, 20, 21  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tooki

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Plush wrote:
outside_Insider wrote:
Plush wrote:
The niners are just to good. I think they hand us our first home loss next week. We gotta beat the rams at home

The Niners are very good when they dictate the style of the game. I simply don't believe they will do that. We should have won in SF, if our play calling and dropped passes weren't so bleeping awful. We are playing better than anyone in the league right now, and it will show come Sunday.

The bills and aren exactly what you would call "competitive".

Indeed, although Russell Wilson is on fire at the moment, Marshawn is running convincingly and the D is making big plays.
SupeRG00F

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any word on how bad Thurmonds injury is? I really hope he plays this week. Maxwell played pretty well for his first start though and had a very nice pass break up against Stevie. But majority of the time was against Brad Smith and TJ Graham. SF has quite a few more weapons, especially if Manningham plays.

Xbox Gamertag: SupeR G00F
SaveourSonics

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Plush wrote:
outside_Insider wrote:
Plush wrote:
The niners are just to good. I think they hand us our first home loss next week. We gotta beat the rams at home

The Niners are very good when they dictate the style of the game. I simply don't believe they will do that. We should have won in SF, if our play calling and dropped passes weren't so bleeping awful. We are playing better than anyone in the league right now, and it will show come Sunday.

I don't see other teams hanging 50 on them.
imani

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SaveourSonics wrote:
Plush wrote:
outside_Insider wrote:
Plush wrote:

I don't see other teams hanging 50 on them.

In his defense, we faced two teams that had simply quit on their seasons and everything went our way both times. We probably got each squad at their low points, even though they weren't very good to begin with. Impressive victories, but this is the type of thing where we play san fransisco and just lay an egg

If we beat SF in an impressive fashion, however, we are the real deal and deep playoff contenders. I believe next year is when we make a superbowl run, tbh. Would love this year to be it, just dont think we're ready yet. We'll see this weekend

wwhickok wrote:
I don't believe for one second that Seattle makes it out of their first playoff game.

Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012
TheDudeAbides

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Overall impression of the game:

Offense is clicking, but versus defeated and deflated opponents. The test will be against the best defense in the league with something to prove - this 49ers team will not be giving up.

Maxwell/Lane stepped up something fierce... in fact, Sherman looked the most vulnerable yesterday, aside from our usual farce of linebacker pass coverage.

Run defense looks porous. I'm worried about Kaepernick and Gore this week... but I'm a worryer, heh.

OLine has been bending but not breaking, for the most part, it seems. Fewer mistakes, fewer penalties and just getting beat less often than earlier in the season. Got Marshawn 113 yards on 10 carries - couldn't ask for more with a 100 yard game for Lynch while still resting his back.

Is it just me, or has Russell made the correct call on the read-option at a 90% plus rate... it's been nearly read-perfect.

Looking forward to this GDT, SoS... make it a good one! You're coming off of a bye here, so we're expecting something worthy!

TommyC376 on the Sig
union hawk fan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Offense looks great, Lynch had a good game, as did Wilson. Breno played alot better than I thought he would. Going to be a good game Sunday night, going to need a big game from the defense to win it.
SaveourSonics

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

imani wrote:
In his defense, we faced two teams that had simply quit on their seasons and everything went our way both times.

The same Cardinals team that just thrashed the Lions? I didn't see any quit in that team yesterday.

TheDudeAbides wrote:
Looking forward to this GDT, SoS... make it a good one! You're coming off of a bye here, so we're expecting something worthy!

Oh, believe me, I know Mr. Green
Plush

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SaveourSonics wrote:
imani wrote:
In his defense, we faced two teams that had simply quit on their seasons and everything went our way both times.

The same Cardinals team that just thrashed the Lions? I didn't see any quit in that team yesterday.

TheDudeAbides wrote:

The cards quit in that game dude, lynchs 33 yard td run proved that. I have never seen a worse defensive effort.
outside_Insider

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Plush wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:
imani wrote:

TheDudeAbides wrote:

The cards quit in that game dude, lynchs 33 yard td run proved that. I have never seen a worse defensive effort.

They just learned early, what most teams have yet to learn when it comes to Beastmode... resistance is futile Smile

"We all we got, we all we need"
SaveourSonics

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Plush wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:
imani wrote:

TheDudeAbides wrote:

He said "quit on their seasons".
TheoryofSeahawk

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SaveourSonics wrote:
Plush wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:
imani wrote:

TheDudeAbides wrote:

He said "quit on their seasons".

Nice to see you back from your adderall related time off there SoS. Ya it was nice to see us hang another 50 spot up but Buffalo still had their chances to get into that game. They had momentum coming out of halftime until Fitzpatrick turned into John Skelton and just handed us the win. I do appreciate that the 'Hawks came out and showed fire early instead of starting slow. They came out ready to go. Hopefully it's the same this week against SF. This team seems to be peaking at the right time. Hopefully we can keep this run going. Losing this game would turn the STL game into a must win as we could conceivably miss the playoffs if we lose the last 2 games.
Plush

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right on, but when you get your butt historically kicked no matter what position you are in or what record you have, you are going to play harder the next week.

Fatthew Fatford also gifted ARI a lot of points with pisspoor play

If we played the cards or bills again this year, you can bet your bottom dollar that we wouldn't whoop em the same way.
SupeRG00F

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I miss Osprey. I started posting here around the same time he left, but i read most of his posts and disagreed with them all. Now i can argue with him. But it will never happen now becaue he doesn't like Mr Quarterback. Sigh.

Can't wait for this Sunday night. We need this win bad.

Xbox Gamertag: SupeR G00F
CanadianHawk75

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SupeRG00F wrote:
I miss Osprey. I started posting here around the same time he left, but i read most of his posts and disagreed with them all. Now i can argue with him. But it will never happen now becaue he doesn't like Mr Quarterback. Sigh.

It would have been fine for Osprey to say that he didn't agree with the call to start Wilson like some of the people in here did, or for various other reasons.

But to say based on height that he WILL NOT succeed when there are other quarterbacks around his height having success is ridiculous.

Everyone is wrong at some point but we are all Seahawks fans and really should be able to admit when we are wrong, especially when in this case, the part some of you were wrong about has nabbed us a great franchise QB.

Osprey and SoS were like the odd couple I loved seeing them go back and fourth Laughing
outside_Insider

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SupeRG00F wrote:

What ever happened to Osprey? Does he actually not like Russell Wilson, or is he just too stubborn to show his face because he promised that the "midget" wouldn't amount to anything?

Either way, Osprey...this board is much better with you on it. Swallow your pride and get back on here.

"We all we got, we all we need"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 19, 20, 21  Next
Page 20 of 21

Jump to: