Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Everything Else VII!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 97, 98, 99  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Houston Texans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Grasspike

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

amazingandre wrote:
http://youtu.be/TT5FBDjBsMk

That guy is freakin good, Im trying to learn this song right now, my fingers HURT lol, how fitting

One of my favorite songs. Johnny Cash's last stuff was better than his earlier stuff, which is pretty freaking incredible.

Sig by matthouston91
CAS22

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marco79 wrote:
amazingandre wrote:
kenney wrote:
Is it wrong that I really relish the fact that the teams Mario Williams, DeMeco Ryans, Eric Winston, and Mike Brisiel went to are all terrible?

For Ryans and Winston I would and I don't the other 2 yes. I honestly miss Ryans and wish he would have taken less money, he looked real good the other night

He's having a great year in Philly. He fits the 43 so much better, he just wasnt a fit in the 34. He is playing at a high level again if you ask any Eagles fan. i am happy for him.

He would be a great fit for us right now but not at the price that we would be paying him. Our run defense needs to be fixed before next week or Peterson might go for 300 against us.

We made Vick Ballard look like a perennial All-Pro.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys,

My good friend is heading to Houston for the bowl game (shes an AT for the football team). Her birthday is during bowl week and was wondering of some fun places to go. Not having been to Houston in years, and never going out there, where are some good bars/ restaurants for her to go to?
mse326

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CAS22 wrote:
Marco79 wrote:
amazingandre wrote:
kenney wrote:
Is it wrong that I really relish the fact that the teams Mario Williams, DeMeco Ryans, Eric Winston, and Mike Brisiel went to are all terrible?

For Ryans and Winston I would and I don't the other 2 yes. I honestly miss Ryans and wish he would have taken less money, he looked real good the other night

He's having a great year in Philly. He fits the 43 so much better, he just wasnt a fit in the 34. He is playing at a high level again if you ask any Eagles fan. i am happy for him.

He would be a great fit for us right now but not at the price that we would be paying him. Our run defense needs to be fixed before next week or Peterson might go for 300 against us.

We made Vick Ballard look like a perennial All-Pro.

It was 1 drive. Other than that we held him to under 4 ypc.

#JDI
lumberjackchris

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

texandominance wrote:
Hey guys,

My good friend is heading to Houston for the bowl game (shes an AT for the football team). Her birthday is during bowl week and was wondering of some fun places to go. Not having been to Houston in years, and never going out there, where are some good bars/ restaurants for her to go to?

The Texans grille is nice, along with the Galleria area. And if you want to do some partying, Washington Ave is the place to be.

^CalhounLambeau on the sick sig^

Adopt-A-Texan 2014-2015
DJ "Swag" Swearinger
31 tot, 0 int, 1 sck, 3 ff, countless missed tackles
texandominance

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lumberjackchris wrote:
texandominance wrote:
Hey guys,

The Texans grille is nice, along with the Galleria area. And if you want to do some partying, Washington Ave is the place to be.

Sounds like on campus here. Should be easy for her to remember since that is where half of our bars are at.

Thanks man!
amazingandre

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

texandominance wrote:
lumberjackchris wrote:
texandominance wrote:
Hey guys,

Sounds like on campus here. Should be easy for her to remember since that is where half of our bars are at.

Thanks man!

Texans grille is AWESOME, the food is average, but the experience is well worth it.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guys, maybe I'm crazy, but the Rockets might actually be good.

I hope we can land someone like Aldridge via trade or in free agency.
Texansfan713

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kenney wrote:

We too inconsistent. One game we look like we could be a playoff team and another game we end up losing to teams we arent suppose to like the Raptors this past Sunday. We need to get another piece to go with Harden then I can say we are a contender.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texansfan713 wrote:
kenney wrote:

We too inconsistent. One game we look like we could be a playoff team and another game we end up losing to teams we arent suppose to like the Raptors this past Sunday. We need to get another piece to go with Harden then I can say we are a contender.

I think that the team hasn't even begun to hit its potential as-is. Lin seems to slowly be 'getting it,' and when he gels with Harden, it's going to be a force to reckon with.

Also Morey knocked the Omer Asik thing out of the park. Holy hell.
CAS22

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just wanted to say that I bought a shot for (and took a picture with) Johnny Football at a small bar in Houston tonight. I had quite a good time.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CAS22 wrote:
I just wanted to say that I bought a shot for (and took a picture with) Johnny Football at a small bar in Houston tonight. I had quite a good time.

I thought he was only 19 Laughing

^CalhounLambeau on the sick sig^

Adopt-A-Texan 2014-2015
DJ "Swag" Swearinger
31 tot, 0 int, 1 sck, 3 ff, countless missed tackles
ServantofYHWH

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kenney wrote:
Texansfan713 wrote:
kenney wrote:

I think that the team hasn't even begun to hit its potential as-is. Lin seems to slowly be 'getting it,' and when he gels with Harden, it's going to be a force to reckon with.

Also Morey knocked the Omer Asik thing out of the park. Holy hell.

I agree. We are inconsistent and don't put games away like we should but that us what happens when you have the youngest team in the NBA. The inexperience shows but so does our potential at greatness. We got a squad.
Texansfan713

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CAS22 wrote:

He was at the Rockets game. When they showed him on the big screen I booed. Laughing

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arian foster bought the offensive line segways Laughing

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Houston Texans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 97, 98, 99  Next
Page 50 of 99

Jump to: