Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Broncos @ Ravens (Week 15) GDT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SnA ExclusiVe

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

diamondbull424 wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
@db: our offense has not been decimated by injuries. We've had one serious injury - Marshall Yanda. That's it. Ed Dickson I don't even count as a serious injury because he wasn't that important to begin with.

Our defense, on the other hand, is beyond decimated. When you're STARTING Josh Bynes, it's bad.

Ed Dickson- starting TE

Marshal Yanda- Probowl RG

Bernard Pierce- backup RB

Torrey Smith- probowl caliber WR

Tandon Doss- backup WR (though likely minor).

I'm sorry, but the above is a pretty strong list of down players. I have to imagine Smith and Pierce both sit this upcoming game out. Yanda too. Ed Dickson at least provides an intermediate receiving threat. These are key pieces missing from the offense. You don't have to be on your 4th string RB to conclude that an injury bug is affecting your unit.

Uhhh, none of those injuries outside of Dickson and Yanda are going to be significant. Smith and Pierce should be back, as well as Doss.

BlaqOptic wrote:
I'd say he's [Dennis Pitta] the fourth best TE in the division... Cameron > Miller > Gresham > Eiffert = Pitta
Flaccomania

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
diamondbull424 wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
@db: our offense has not been decimated by injuries. We've had one serious injury - Marshall Yanda. That's it. Ed Dickson I don't even count as a serious injury because he wasn't that important to begin with.

Our defense, on the other hand, is beyond decimated. When you're STARTING Josh Bynes, it's bad.

Ed Dickson- starting TE

I'm sorry, but the above is a pretty strong list of down players. I have to imagine Smith and Pierce both sit this upcoming game out. Yanda too. Ed Dickson at least provides an intermediate receiving threat. These are key pieces missing from the offense. You don't have to be on your 4th string RB to conclude that an injury bug is affecting your unit.

Uhhh, none of those injuries outside of Dickson and Yanda are going to be significant. Smith and Pierce should be back, as well as Doss.

Should be back next week? Or by playoffs?

Both had concussions and we've seen PLENTY of cases where it takes more than a week to come back, sometimes multiple.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flaccomania wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
diamondbull424 wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:

Ed Dickson- starting TE

Both had concussions and we've seen PLENTY of cases where it takes more than a week to come back, sometimes multiple.

I would assume, from what I've read, that they'll both be back this week.

BlaqOptic wrote:
I'd say he's [Dennis Pitta] the fourth best TE in the division... Cameron > Miller > Gresham > Eiffert = Pitta
Mason Storm

Location: Hmm fire Tomlin of course y didnt i think of that oh yea because thats stupid.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just wanted to say thought Smith showed tremendous effort wish Mike Wallace could have seen that.

^ TommyC376 sig n avy^
"You know your a parent when you pay $120 for your kid to watch something live thats on tv for free"
diamondbull424

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
Flaccomania wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
diamondbull424 wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:

Ed Dickson- starting TE

I would assume, from what I've read, that they'll both be back this week.

I haven't read anything of the sort to this point. I've only seen it said that they were concussed. Nothing to say whether they'll be likely or unlikely to play... and until they are ruled able... and actually are playing, I'll err on the side of not... and that's a big blow.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22
Page 22 of 22

Jump to: