Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 15 GDT: Panthers at Chargers
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Carolina Panthers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
iknowcool


Joined: 15 Apr 2009
Posts: 13170
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
@MichaelJLev: Steve Smith refused to answer ?s about Cam Newton: "5 weeks ago you guys were killing him. Now you want to (expletive) his (expletive)."

@MichaelJLev: @SCTrojan_Sam I know what Steve Smith is like. Was warned he might not want to talk abt Cam. Didnt think he'd go off like that, but whatever


Finally someone said something. <3 Smith
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
fretgod99


Global Moderator
Joined: 05 Aug 2005
Posts: 19113
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

boondock wrote:
So, DWill doesn't have it anymore. Am I right?

When used effectively, just as dangerous as any RB in the league.
I have been saying this for the last three years.
_________________

MrDrew wrote:
Can somebody give me a good reason there's not a giant statue to fret somewhere?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tbrown2699


Joined: 20 Jan 2007
Posts: 2282
Location: Winston-Salem, NC
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iknowcool wrote:
Quote:
@MichaelJLev: Steve Smith refused to answer ?s about Cam Newton: "5 weeks ago you guys were killing him. Now you want to (expletive) his (expletive)."

@MichaelJLev: @SCTrojan_Sam I know what Steve Smith is like. Was warned he might not want to talk abt Cam. Didnt think he'd go off like that, but whatever


Finally someone said something. <3 Smith

Did Steve Smith really say what I think he said? That's very lacking of class. I hope this isn't true, but knowing Steve it probably is. He needs to chill...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tbrown2699


Joined: 20 Jan 2007
Posts: 2282
Location: Winston-Salem, NC
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fretgod99 wrote:
boondock wrote:
So, DWill doesn't have it anymore. Am I right?

When used effectively, just as dangerous as any RB in the league.
I have been saying this for the last three years.

I posted last week that there needs to be one less RB on the Panthers roster not named Tolbert. I love D Willie and Stewie, but there is no need to have millions sitting on the bench.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
fretgod99


Global Moderator
Joined: 05 Aug 2005
Posts: 19113
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tbrown2699 wrote:
fretgod99 wrote:
boondock wrote:
So, DWill doesn't have it anymore. Am I right?

When used effectively, just as dangerous as any RB in the league.
I have been saying this for the last three years.
I posted last week that there needs to be one less RB on the Panthers roster not named Tolbert. I love D Willie and Stewie, but there is no need to have millions sitting on the bench.
Williams isn't hurt all the time and is just as good of a receiver (as we can tell when they finally actually start giving him chances). I haven't looked at Stewart's contract structure, but I'm guessing because of that, it's going to be Williams.
_________________

MrDrew wrote:
Can somebody give me a good reason there's not a giant statue to fret somewhere?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rjkilla


Joined: 01 Jan 2008
Posts: 5334
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nothing more frustrating than hearing other adults cry about swear words. nobody is required to act like these certain words or acts don't exist just to nurse your delicate sensibilities. that's one of my biggest problems with this forum. adults telling other adults what they can and can't say. grow up
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Moody


Joined: 21 Nov 2011
Posts: 671
Location: Roma
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smith is a fierce player, not a politician, who cares if he swore? Is it any less true? He's sticking up for his young QB.


Cam has to have a chip on his shoulder now. He's gonna be set for next year.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Carolina Panthers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group