Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 15: Buccaneers (6-7) @ Saints (5-8)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tml_gogo

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At least Dan hits open receivers..

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why the timeout??????????

Just end this horrorshow

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So the worst defense overall in the NFL shuts us out.

All you can do is laugh

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tml_gogo wrote:
So the worst defense overall in the NFL shuts us out.

All you can do is laugh

Laugh? I am not laughing at all.....extremely embarrassed is more like it
Get on the yearly Buc carousel. Start off trash. Look better by mid season. Win 2-3 games at the end of the season. Get the 7th pick. Have what most fans consider a great draft and free agency. Start off trash again. Rinse and repeat
eggybucsfan31

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not even going to get mad at Danny Gorrer today. He sucked, but Freeman made him look normal.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well that was embarrassing. So what's the excuse for Freeman throwing for 4INTs and not scoring a single TD on the worst defense in the NFL? Ryan Lindley would have had a better game.

Thanks to BGG on the sig.

Adopt a Buc: Alterraun Verner
ravishingone

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't sugar coat, this was unacceptable performance by everybody. First, there is no way Sheridan and Cooper survive. I would say Gaitor and Johnson are the only CBs that will survive.

Freeman has two more games to figure it out. If he stays in this funk, I think a change at QB is a definite possibility. The vertical shots are great, but his intermediate inaccuracy is what is killing drives. This will be at least 6 years now without a playoff appearance. Its a win now league, changes will be made.
jongbloed

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ravishingone wrote:
Can't sugar coat, this was unacceptable performance by everybody. First, there is no way Sheridan and Cooper survive. I would say Gaitor and Johnson are the only CBs that will survive.

Freeman has two more games to figure it out. If he stays in this funk, I think a change at QB is a definite possibility. The vertical shots are great, but his intermediate inaccuracy is what is killing drives. This will be at least 6 years now without a playoff appearance. Its a win now league, changes will be made.

I think this game already indicated what direction the Bucs will go from here. And that, unless something changes radically, is without Josh Freeman.

If Freeman's performance as of late were up to expectations and them he had a game such as this, I think it would be reasonable to stick with him.
But this is the same Freeman that threw 4 INT's against the Panthers in his rookie season. It's over. It's hard to point out an improvement he had from the player that beat the Packers in his debut and today's Freeman.

Freeman can still turn it around, but now he hasn't got much room for errors.
In these situations, the usual outcome is that the QB ends up traded.
ravishingone

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jongbloed wrote:
ravishingone wrote:

I think this game already indicated what direction the Bucs will go from here. And that, unless something changes radically, is without Josh Freeman.

If Freeman's performance as of late were up to expectations and them he had a game such as this, I think it would be reasonable to stick with him.
But this is the same Freeman that threw 4 INT's against the Panthers in his rookie season. It's over. It's hard to point out an improvement he had from the player that beat the Packers in his debut and today's Freeman.

As a Freeman supporter, I can't disagree with anything you have written. I certainly don't view Schiano as a patient coach, who will let his QB figure it out. You wonder how things will shake out in places like Baltimore or San Diego, will calls be made? It pains me to write this, but the organization has to at least entertain the possibility of Freeman not being the starting QB in '13.
LazyBoyFil

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jongbloed wrote:
ravishingone wrote:

this is what im hoping, Freeman gets traded while we still can get something for him, i guarantee u freeman has a bad season next year, and i would rather us trade him while hes peaking , to a QB hungry team and get a 2nd and 3rd as opposed to getting nothing in return

sign a vet or draft a QB somewhat early, i doubt anyone can have worse accuracy, week in week out Freeman has missed easy TD throws while his recievers are wide open and he has all day to throw

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In Freeman's press conference, he said the picks in the redzone were due to miscommunication.

He also said that he finds it odd how bad they played since the preparation during the week was so good. I found that funny because if I was practicing against our corners all week I would feel great too. Laughing

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I jumped off the Freeman bandwagon and watched it roll off a cliff....just pathetic.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This really hurts.... wow
BuczNGator5

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

REDandPEWTER wrote:
Anyone else notice that freeman just keeps his eyes on his first read. ? Failed to look to his right there. No awareness what so ever.
He's done that every week. Even games where he played great, he never scans the field. He makes 2 reads at the most, throws the ball and hope his athletic WRs can make a play.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everyone laughed last week when I was talking about the Bucs playing with no heart and no discipline. To me the greatest show of heart in a team is playing your hardest when things aren't going well. Not pushing your coach on the sideline and putting up a goose egg against the worst defense in the league. Next week will tell me a lot about this team going forward. Players and coaches will be fighting for their jobs these next 2 weeks, and if you can't show up then, you don't need to be in the NFL.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15
Page 15 of 15

Jump to: