Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

It's Wilson's Time to Step Up

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GMENNATION

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:15 pm    Post subject: It's Wilson's Time to Step Up Reply with quote

The stars seem to be aligning here and it has me excited. Wilson gets time last week and puts together a great overall performance. His rushing numbers were not great until late in the game when he broke out.

But I see this as a strength. He ran hard all game and grinded and wore down the defense, then had the speed to stick a fork in 'em.

Now with Bradshaw possibly missing the Falcons game Sunday, Wilson will get an even bigger look. Another big performance and we are looking at a huge weapon going into the playoffs. This is what we drafted him for and its time for the pick to payoff.

What do you guys think will happen Sunday?
redsoxsuck05

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:13 pm    Post subject: Re: It's Wilson's Time to Step Up Reply with quote

GMENNATION wrote:
The stars seem to be aligning here and it has me excited. Wilson gets time last week and puts together a great overall performance. His rushing numbers were not great until late in the game when he broke out.

But I see this as a strength. He ran hard all game and grinded and wore down the defense, then had the speed to stick a fork in 'em.

Now with Bradshaw possibly missing the Falcons game Sunday, Wilson will get an even bigger look. Another big performance and we are looking at a huge weapon going into the playoffs. This is what we drafted him for and its time for the pick to payoff.

What do you guys think will happen Sunday?

I think he'll be playing a very similar role to Bradshaw in 2007. Very good in space, just needs to fall forward.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's got those fresh legs at the perfect time. He's gonna be fun to watch
minutemancl

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was week 16 in Bradshaw's rookie year when he broke out with that 88 yard run against the Bills. I think we'll look at Wilson's 97 yard kickoff return in week 15 his rookie year as his breakout performance.

Let me give you my personal opinion, on what I think has happened.
It all started with the release of the coke machine in Brandon Jacobs.
Gmen4ev

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lets just hope he does well on special teams.

Wouldnt mind a great offensive performance ... but I cant see that happening when I believe Ahmad will be having it.

Not a Knicks fan
GmenSeattle

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gmen4ev wrote:
Lets just hope he does well on special teams.

Wouldnt mind a great offensive performance ... but I cant see that happening when I believe Ahmad will be having it.

Do you really think Wilson will be returning kickoffs when he's going to be our RB1?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: