Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Mario Williams love thread

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dashing

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:29 am    Post subject: Mario Williams love thread Reply with quote

Not a bills fan but considering ever since week 1-5 as mario wasnt doing to good he has not got 35 tackles-10.5 sacks-2 FF.

Funny because ever since his surgery he seem to have got atleast one sack every game since than with 3 left.

Good move guys Smile just need a better secondary
BillsGuy82

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:57 am    Post subject: Re: Mario Williams love thread Reply with quote

Dashing wrote:
Not a bills fan but considering ever since week 1-5 as mario wasnt doing to good he has not got 35 tackles-10.5 sacks-2 FF.

Funny because ever since his surgery he seem to have got atleast one sack every game since than with 3 left.

Mario is living up to expectations now.. The thing is on these boards he is gonna get hate for signing that contract, but a lot of fans don't take in consideration that we had to "over pay" in order to get him here.

Truth be told, he is a top 5 4/3 DE, and has been arguably our best lineman.

Also our secondary isn't THAT bad, Gilmore is fitting in nice and Jairus Byrd is a top 3 FS. Whiffing on Aaron Williams will be a factor and may move to safety, but if we were to draft Milliner or Banks (possibility) we will be set
Dashing

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Mario Williams love thread Reply with quote

BillsGuy82 wrote:
Dashing wrote:

Mario is living up to expectations now.. The thing is on these boards he is gonna get hate for signing that contract, but a lot of fans don't take in consideration that we had to "over pay" in order to get him here.

Also our secondary isn't THAT bad, Gilmore is fitting in nice and Jairus Byrd is a top 3 FS. Whiffing on Aaron Williams will be a factor and may move to safety, but if we were to draft Milliner or Banks (possibility) we will be set

Mario playing hard now . That injurys healed so now I dont really know what Buffalo needs I thought secondary but im wrong. Maybe another RE? mark Andersons been a bust .
Trentwannabe

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Mario Williams love thread Reply with quote

Dashing wrote:
BillsGuy82 wrote:
Dashing wrote:

Mario playing hard now . That injurys healed so now I dont really know what Buffalo needs I thought secondary but im wrong. Maybe another RE? mark Andersons been a bust .

At RE, Kyle Moore and even Merriman have played pretty well there. What we need is LB's, Barnett has really lost it this season and Shep hasn't taken the step most of us thought he would in year 2. Also we have Bradham our 4th round pick at the other LB spot and he's very green.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Code:
Year  Gm  Sacks  Per game
2006  16   4.5   0.28
2007  16  14.0   0.87
2008  16  12.0   0.75
2009  16   9.0   0.56
2010  13   8.5   0.65
2011   5   5.0   1.00
2012  13  10.5   0.80 --> Projected: 13.0

^Jamison.
Where else would you rather be than right here, right now?
When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us
marshawn lynch

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Mario Williams love thread Reply with quote

Dashing wrote:
BillsGuy82 wrote:
Dashing wrote:

Been a bust? He has been injured. Merriman and Kyle Moore are playing great as replacements.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jb_gobills wrote:
Code:
Year  Gm  Sacks  Per game
2006  16   4.5   0.28
2007  16  14.0   0.87
2008  16  12.0   0.75
2009  16   9.0   0.56
2010  13   8.5   0.65
2011   5   5.0   1.00
2012  13  10.5   0.80 --> Projected: 13.0

Considering the first 5 games I will take 13 sacks..
billsoilers

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anderson wasn't very good when he played.

And Mario has been amazing since the surgery and the problem is when you overpay for players that don't produce, sometimes you need to overpay 3-4 million for players that produce.

Prefer to have Mario for 16 a year than some guy for 3 a year that doesn't do nothing.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: