Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 15 GDT Giants @ Falcons "Dirty Birds"
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gmen4ev

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:56 am    Post subject: Week 15 GDT Giants @ Falcons "Dirty Birds" Reply with quote

The title means nothing, eagles fans love classifying you guys as the dirty birds of the NFL and I find that hilarious.

Must win situation for the giants, but will the falcons take it easy like they did last week against the panthers. Or will they be seeking revenge against the team that eliminated them from the playoffs just a year ago?

My guess is that both teams will focus on their run game. With a victory coming the giants way 35-21.

Bolieve in Masai
D-TURBULENTGMEN

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since were talking about meaningless titles the title that would've stood out to me would've been Something like Week 15 NY Giants vs The Filthy Birds or something along the lines of titles like steel curtin gets torn Laughing nah just joking , But the title u choose Dirty Birds we can go wit that . Oh By the way i had to laugh when i read people wanting to have david wilsons name be Turbo , I laugh cause That's the D-TurbulentGmen's Nick Name Cool I'm also known as D-Turbo-lence , so yeah got a good laugh out of that Smile D-Turbo and yes i do mean David guys =)
Gmen4ev

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

D-TURBULENTGMEN wrote:
Since were talking about meaningless titles the title that would've stood out to me would've been Something like Week 15 NY Giants vs The Filthy Birds or something along the lines of titles like steel curtin gets torn Laughing nah just joking , But the title u choose Dirty Birds we can go wit that . Oh By the way i had to laugh when i read people wanting to have david wilsons name be Turbo , I laugh cause That's the D-TurbulentGmen's Nick Name Cool I'm also known as D-Turbo-lence , so yeah got a good laugh out of that Smile D-Turbo and yes i do mean David guys =)

You had me and then you lost me Laughing

I really want to call him MVP in a few years ... but thats going a little too far I think

Bolieve in Masai
D-TURBULENTGMEN

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gmen4ev wrote:
D-TURBULENTGMEN wrote:

You had me and then you lost me Laughing

I really want to call him MVP in a few years ... but thats going a little too far I think

Don't worry ur not the first , and Damn most likely won't be the last , but yeah the fact that what i tossed ur way had a grasping point , it dont always need 2 be known as most things that are hidden in plain sight, and yet even tho this is the case some will b able to view all things typed in & have a total understanding of everything that was written Smile , now returning to the topic of david , all i saw was him slaying one of our goliath's , next up this week we got those low down dirty birds , the couching staff is gonna come through like a winner again , and david is going to lead his Turbulent Gmen also known as special teams down the field Smile
Jgoldiscool

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you guys go easy on us this time and at least let us a score a FG?

XBL GT: l JGOLD l
GmenSeattle

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's going to be a long, long day if we send Webster and Hosley out on Sunday...

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/6494/prince-amukamara

Quote:
Giants CB Prince Amukamara has been diagnosed with a strained hamstring.Amukamara's removal from Sunday's blowout win over the Saints was initially deemed precautionary, but coach Tom Coughlin was vague on his status at Monday's presser. "He's being treated. We’ll just have to see the severity of it." The 2011 first-round pick has held his own as a first-year starter this season, but hasn't been an impact player. Jayron Hosley would likely start opposite Corey Webster if Amukamara can't go against the Falcons

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm pretty confident about this game, but who knows? I've watched every game this team has played the last three years and I still can't get a read on them. We need this though and we usually respond in situations like this.

I hope Randle plays more this game. I've liked what I've seen out of him when he gets playing time.

Was he in the doghouse last week? He wasn't on the field at all. I understand why he wasn't returning punts, but why didn't he get any snaps at receiver? I know Hixon is healthier now, but Jernigan and Barden were getting snaps over Randle. I don't understand that.
D-TURBULENTGMEN

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

streetlight3989 wrote:
I'm pretty confident about this game, but who knows? I've watched every game this team has played the last three years and I still can't get a read on them. We need this though and we usually respond in situations like this.

I hope Randle plays more this game. I've liked what I've seen out of him when he gets playing time.

Was he in the doghouse last week? He wasn't on the field at all. I understand why he wasn't returning punts, but why didn't he get any snaps at receiver? I know Hixon is healthier now, but Jernigan and Barden were getting snaps over Randle. I don't understand that.

Randle's performance wasn't really good during the redskins game and TC saw he had hixon , Randle as good as we've seen him he's still just a rook , he'll get his snaps but just like david wilson we're just going to have to be patient like it or not in TC World , and honestly Hixon plays like a true number 2 receiver and Randle at this point in time is more like number 3 receiver , in this case i agree with TC and how he's handling the players assignments on & off the field , just in this case tho streetlight just in this case = )
streetlight3989

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

D-TURBULENTGMEN wrote:
streetlight3989 wrote:

Randle's performance wasn't really good during the redskins game and TC saw he had hixon , Randle as good as we've seen him he's still just a rook , he'll get his snaps but just like david wilson we're just going to have to be patient like it or not in TC World , and honestly Hixon plays like a true number 2 receiver and Randle at this point in time is more like number 3 receiver , in this case i agree with TC and how he's handling the players assignments on & off the field , just in this case tho streetlight just in this case = )

Maybe I should have been more clear. I completely understand why Hi on is getting playing time over Randle, he's clearly a better receiver at this point. I was confused about Jernigan and Barden getting snaps over Randle however.

Randle has proven more than both of them at this point IMO. I literally can't remember Jernigan ever catching a ball and Barden has never gotten separation in his career other than the Carolina game (not to mention he seems to get a ton of offensive PI's). I guess TC has a reason, but I can't see it.
Xfaxtor

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heres to Prince getting healthy Pray
Save The Hero

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Art Stapleton ‏@art_stapleton
Certainly get feeling Prince Amukamara & Ahmad Bradshaw won't be playing Sunday in Atlanta. Would be surprised if either made the trip #NYG

Its time for the VT boys to step up.

^Stone85 on the sig^
GmenSeattle

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Save The Hero wrote:
Quote:
Art Stapleton ‏@art_stapleton
Certainly get feeling Prince Amukamara & Ahmad Bradshaw won't be playing Sunday in Atlanta. Would be surprised if either made the trip #NYG

Its time for the VT boys to step up.

I was going to reply to X saying that I don't think we have a chance of winning if Prince doesn't play...but didn't want to jinx things. Sonova.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fuuuuuuuuu
Save The Hero

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Both of these losses really hurt. I think Wilson steps up, but he needs a backup and that will have to be either Torian or Lumpkin. Neither of those guys have had much time to learn the playbook.

Prince one really really hurts. He's our best corner and now Hosley is going to have to play on Julio Jones or Roddy White. Both big or physical receivers. Hope he can be solid.

^Stone85 on the sig^
GmenSeattle

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like Roddy is a gametime decision but likely to play:

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/3161/roddy-white

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 1 of 9

Jump to: