Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 15: Washington Redskins @ Cleveland Browns
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 35, 36, 37  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hornbybrown

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DCRED wrote:
hornbybrown wrote:
RSkinGM wrote:
TruSkinsFan wrote:
Thaiphoon wrote:
7-7

I've notice that you always show the Skins records and then add a lose to the record like why whats your reason? Just asking...

BECAUSE once he started it ,,and we started winning, now he has to keep up as a COUNTER JINX!!! ahahaha Wink

Doesn't matter what you guys do. I stopped drinking 3 weeks ago. Browns are 3-0 since 3 weeks ago.

YOU SHALL NOT PASS.

Here's hoping they give you a reason to start again Laughing

They have been giving me reason to drink for 13 freaking years. Enough is enough.

Adopt a Brown 2014
Miles Austin
Pierre Desir
Woz

Location: in a land where the furniture folds to a much smaller size
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This has bad situation written all over it:
Arrow Coming off emotional win.
Arrow Engine of team injured.
Arrow Going to a town everyone thinks "we should roll them," ignoring the fact that Cleveland has been in almost every one of their games this year.
Arrow They've gotten hot of late.
Arrow Our defense is good for maybe one half before imploding.

Trent Richardson has a nose for the end zone, and the Browns feed him the rock a lot. That said, he's not an explosive back more of a grinder. Browns' fans, this is not say he can burst off long runs; more that his game seems more predicated on powering through the line.

It's Josh Gordon and Ben Watson I'm more concerned about. We cannot get to the QB and we have a hard time tackling and covering. I suspect Weeden will have a field day with us.
Dashing

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

skins 21-18.

Better O while our D is top 5 in run stopping will be the reason why we win . Weeden will be worst QB to play since Foles.
Thomas5737

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woz wrote:
This has bad situation written all over it:
Arrow Coming off emotional win.
Arrow Engine of team injured.
Arrow Going to a town everyone thinks "we should roll them," ignoring the fact that Cleveland has been in almost every one of their games this year.
Arrow They've gotten hot of late.
Arrow Our defense is good for maybe one half before imploding.

Trent Richardson has a nose for the end zone, and the Browns feed him the rock a lot. That said, he's not an explosive back more of a grinder. Browns' fans, this is not say he can burst off long runs; more that his game seems more predicated on powering through the line.

It's Josh Gordon and Ben Watson I'm more concerned about. We cannot get to the QB and we have a hard time tackling and covering. I suspect Weeden will have a field day with us.

LISTEN HERE... Okay, so far in his career you are absolutely right. We are hoping its the rib injury that took away his potential explosiveness, only time will tell. He is a tough guy to bring down, and we have brought back the scrum.

I think you are right about Gordon, Watson and I'll add Little and 'BPP' Benjamin (big play potential) to the list. We have a lot of weapons (hmmm that's the 1st time I've said that in a long time) if we can get them the ball. We can pass protect about as good as any team in the league (and outside of the league I'm sure).

Your defense was hard to watch early in the year but they seem to be coming together. There are still opportunities there though.

We probably won't get to the QB much with all the quick passes. We do pretty well against the big bruising backs but struggle against the quick shifty backs. Hopefully that trend continues (former not latter).

We have some tough games coming up, hopefully we don't overlook you guys, I'm scared this could be a trap game for us. I just added that because some of you said it, because you are looking ahead to the Eagles game I guess, but no team is going to be looking past a team with 4 straight wins, or even 3.

I'm a Browns fan so I'm predicting the Browns win 26-24.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thomas5737 wrote:
Your defense was hard to watch early in the year but they seem to be coming together. There are still opportunities there though.
truth about our D lately is that we are bend don't break and we've been good for the most part in the redzone. Also 99% of the skins fans won't admit this on this forum but after the bye week Hasslett has done a great job making adjustments at halftime. We shut down the Giants and Ravens after halftime because Hasslett made adjustments and they worked, plus we've had fiery speeches from our leader London Fletcher. Teammates give a little extra for a guy like that who just wants one more taste of the single elimination tournament and a chance at another Super Bowl which has eluded him since his 2nd year in the NFL.

Quote:
We probably won't get to the QB much with all the quick passes. We do pretty well against the big bruising backs but struggle against the quick shifty backs. Hopefully that trend continues (former not latter).
have you played any zone running teams. Yes, Alfred Morris is a tough runner but our running game is a one scheme that our OL and Morris have perfected, it's more athleticism and finesse than you think. Those big DTs are going to be on the move chasing Alfred for the most part.

Quote:
We have some tough games coming up, hopefully we don't overlook you guys, I'm scared this could be a trap game for us. I just added that because some of you said it, because you are looking ahead to the Eagles game I guess, but no team is going to be looking past a team with 4 straight wins, or even 3.
yeah- you guys play the steelers and ravens again right? We play the eagles and cowboys after you and those games are always tough division games for us. We are both in the same boat there.

Quote:
I'm a Browns fan so I'm predicting the Browns win 26-24.
yeah. I'd go the other at because I'm a skin fan, but I think it will be close.

Last edited by turtle28 on Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:10 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
PSID412

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a trap game pure and simple. This Browns Defence is good esp the secondary and to me we need Griffin to win.

It's going to be tough but I think somehow we going to come away with the W and claim a win.

^ Awesome sig by Mike23md
Jeezy Fanatic

Location: The DMV; Proud Alumnus of the University of Miami, Class of 2011
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think Ive watched a Browns game that wasn't against the Skins since that playoff game with Tommy Maddox like ten years ago Laughing

Where you go we'll follow! Let's go USMNT!!!!
turtle28

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeezy Fanatic wrote:
I don't think Ive watched a Browns game that wasn't against the Skins since that playoff game with Tommy Maddox like ten years ago Laughing
Sad don't remind me...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
RSkinGM

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oK --so RG3 might be able to play--but at what level..?? Obviously less than 100%, maybe between 70 and 85-90% ..
Do you want a fresh and healthy K C or a less than 100% 3. ??
I really can't decide myself .. Glad it's Shanahans call.
It would be fun to see what Cousins can do-- but,,man the Playoffs are on the line .. tough, tough , tough.
21 ALL THE WAY

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would for sure start Cousin's and have RG3 as the back up. Rg3 would only play if it seems Cousin's can't handle the job. We need Rg3 down the stretch and these next 2 games against the Browns and Eagles aren't as hard as what we face after those games. I'm not writting off Browns or Eagles but IMO Cousin's can get the job done against them, witch then would give Rg3 some resting time to let his knee heal a bit more b4 hitting the field again.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RSkinGM wrote:
oK --so RG3 might be able to play--but at what level..?? Obviously less than 100%, maybe between 70 and 85-90% ..
It would be fun to see what Cousins can do-- but,,man the Playoffs are on the line .. tough, tough , tough.
rg3. Period Cool we are in playoff mode here and have been for a month. If we want to make it and a player can play, they should.

Rg3 isn't going to hurt his long term career by playing on a 1st degree, mild knee sprain.

We gotta win.
Jeezy Fanatic

Location: The DMV; Proud Alumnus of the University of Miami, Class of 2011
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
RSkinGM wrote:
rg3. Period Cool we are in playoff mode here and have been for a month. If we want to make it and a player can play, they should.

Rg3 isn't going to hurt his long term career by playing on a 1st degree, mild knee sprain.

We gotta win.

Agreed, if he's physically able to go in terms of planting and being able to make the throws, then he has to go. I don't see this as something that's going to risk further, long term damage.

Where you go we'll follow! Let's go USMNT!!!!
seantaylorfan21

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
RSkinGM wrote:

We gotta win.

Yeah but if it's not healed that 1st degree could become worse if not rested. My thought is if rg3 is healthy enough to where he can still scramble and make cuts, then he plays, If not you keep him active but make him kirks backup and if kirk is playing absolutely terrible than you put rg3 in.

In the end if kirk can play decent and we run the ball, we can win this game and RG3 should be back to full health for the eagles game. rather than Force rg3 to play and lose anyway cause he's limited in his running ability and then him be hurt for the rest of the season.

Props to Mike23md
RSkinGM

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/redskins/robert-griffin-iii-injury-medical-experts-say-there-may-be-risk-involved-if-he-plays-sunday/2012/12/10/b04f7e86-431a-11e2-8c8f-fbebf7ccab4e_story.html

Apparently -- there is risk.. ,,but guess that's to be expected.
turtle28

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

seantaylorfan21 wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
RSkinGM wrote:

We gotta win.

Yeah but if it's not healed that 1st degree could become worse if not rested. My thought is if rg3 is healthy enough to where he can still scramble and make cuts, then he plays, If not you keep him active but make him kirks backup and if kirk is playing absolutely terrible than you put rg3 in.

In the end if kirk can play decent and we run the ball, we can win this game and RG3 should be back to full health for the eagles game. rather than Force rg3 to play and lose anyway cause he's limited in his running ability and then him be hurt for the rest of the season.
hmm. Ok. Yeah good points by you and thanks for posting the article RSkinGM, good stuff guys.

He's still not likely to hurt his long term playing career though by playing on it right?

I think he plays to be honest. He wants to, his dad wants him to and Shanahan seems to be downplaying the injury indicating that Rg3 will be playing.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 35, 36, 37  Next
Page 3 of 37

Jump to: