Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

GDT Week 15: What shoulda coulda been v. Grandfather time
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 53, 54, 55  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Does RGlll play
yes
52%
 52%  [ 13 ]
no
48%
 48%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 25

Author Message
hornbybrown


Joined: 25 Jan 2008
Posts: 15895
Location: 1600 Pennyslvania Ave
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mistakebytehlak wrote:
Im gonna go on record and say with or without RGIII we beat WAS


+1
_________________


Adopt a Brown 2014
Miles Austin 16 Recs 169 Yds 2 TD's
Pierre Desir
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nugpimpen


Joined: 18 Feb 2006
Posts: 20922
Location: 10 Miles South of Cleveland
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mistakebytehlak wrote:
Im gonna go on record and say with or without RGIII we beat WAS



Nice
_________________


IDOG_det on the incredible sig!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bruceb


Joined: 15 Dec 2006
Posts: 6977
Location: Rocky River, OH
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mistakebytehlak wrote:
Im gonna go on record and say with or without RGIII we beat WAS


And what is our record when you have done this before, if you have?

Just wanting to know whether to be encouraged or discouraged. haha
_________________
Everything happens exactly the way it is supposed to happen...otherwise, it would happen some other way
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
roger murdock


Joined: 13 Dec 2010
Posts: 6261
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bruceb wrote:
mistakebytehlak wrote:
Im gonna go on record and say with or without RGIII we beat WAS


And what is our record when you have done this before, if you have?

Just wanting to know whether to be encouraged or discouraged. haha


My record picking the Browns this season is pretty awesome. Got the 0-5 start correct. Missed the Bengals win, missed the Colts loss, missed the Cowboys loss, nailed the rest.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
roger murdock


Joined: 13 Dec 2010
Posts: 6261
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and I'm saying we win this week, by a field goal.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nugpimpen


Joined: 18 Feb 2006
Posts: 20922
Location: 10 Miles South of Cleveland
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's our destiny

We are going full Mangini mode
_________________


IDOG_det on the incredible sig!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dawgpoun8017


Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 12301
Location: Waterloo,NY
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nugpimpen wrote:
It's our destiny

We are going full Mangini mode
DUDE YOU NEVER GO FULL MANGINI!
_________________
2013 Joe Blackburn HOF Award Recipient
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bruceb


Joined: 15 Dec 2006
Posts: 6977
Location: Rocky River, OH
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe this a time for the curse against the Indians to work for us?
_________________
Everything happens exactly the way it is supposed to happen...otherwise, it would happen some other way
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Ether


Joined: 16 Aug 2011
Posts: 1965
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
nugpimpen wrote:
It's our destiny

We are going full Mangini mode
DUDE YOU NEVER GO FULL MANGINI!


Mangini must've called up Pat and told him where he hid his defibrillators at.

Also we should run more tosses with Greg Little, or motion him into the backfield more in general. Plus I still like the wildcat sometimes, Shurmur has finally gotten kind of creative and I think that's a good thing.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Thomas5737


Joined: 23 Dec 2009
Posts: 5838
Location: WV
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ether wrote:
Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
nugpimpen wrote:
It's our destiny

We are going full Mangini mode
DUDE YOU NEVER GO FULL MANGINI!


Mangini must've called up Pat and told him where he hid his defibrillators at.

Also we should run more tosses with Greg Little, or motion him into the backfield more in general. Plus I still like the wildcat sometimes, Shurmur has finally gotten kind of creative and I think that's a good thing.


I was going grocery shopping after the game (yeah, that's what I do) and heard on the radio post game show Cribbs talking about the wildcat. He said Shurmur added the wildcat plays specifically because of our opponent. Something about it would be familiar to them so they threw a couple plays in. Not sure if it will resurface or not. Little and Benjamin could also take snaps as the wildcat I would think.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ether


Joined: 16 Aug 2011
Posts: 1965
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thomas5737 wrote:
Ether wrote:
Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
nugpimpen wrote:
It's our destiny

We are going full Mangini mode
DUDE YOU NEVER GO FULL MANGINI!


Mangini must've called up Pat and told him where he hid his defibrillators at.

Also we should run more tosses with Greg Little, or motion him into the backfield more in general. Plus I still like the wildcat sometimes, Shurmur has finally gotten kind of creative and I think that's a good thing.


I was going grocery shopping after the game (yeah, that's what I do) and heard on the radio post game show Cribbs talking about the wildcat. He said Shurmur added the wildcat plays specifically because of our opponent. Something about it would be familiar to them so they threw a couple plays in. Not sure if it will resurface or not. Little and Benjamin could also take snaps as the wildcat I would think.


Welp that kinda sucks. Wildcat is pretty much a bad gimmick at this point anyways but I do like that look with Little.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
hornbybrown


Joined: 25 Jan 2008
Posts: 15895
Location: 1600 Pennyslvania Ave
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I loved the 5 WR set where we motioned Little into the backfield. You could tell he was a former RB. Hope to see a little more of that. Would be nice to see it a couple times a game.
_________________


Adopt a Brown 2014
Miles Austin 16 Recs 169 Yds 2 TD's
Pierre Desir
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ReggieCamp


Joined: 06 Dec 2006
Posts: 9372
Location: Canonsburg, PA
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pierre Garcon says that RG3 is out and Cousins will be the Skins' QB. Although, Garcon may be pulling a reverse Mangini media misdirection ploy.

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2012/12/washington_redskins_pierre_gar.html
_________________
Suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope.

It will happen some day. Not sure when.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dawgpoun8017


Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 12301
Location: Waterloo,NY
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have already had too many mangini references in this GDT for my liking
_________________
2013 Joe Blackburn HOF Award Recipient
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
big poppa pump


Joined: 20 Jan 2007
Posts: 1856
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dawgpoun8017 wrote:
We have already had too many mangini references in this GDT for my liking


Yeh....Let's stop that please.... Smile
_________________

BIG UPS TO REG....DA MAN
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 53, 54, 55  Next
Page 4 of 55

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group