Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Bears vs. Seahawks GDT - :( no bueno
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 33, 34, 35  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Superman(DH23)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ChicagoAl wrote:
TexasBearsFan wrote:
ChicagoAl wrote:
TexasBearsFan wrote:
This is so pathetic. I didn't hear one bit of any of this a few weeks ago when the defense was playing out of its mind and shutting down every team we played. Then all I heard was "Well, man, what a defense! Tillman for MVP! This defense still has it! Woooooo!!!!"

Then we lose a few and all of sudden the defense is old and the architect of the defense that was one of the best in the league as little as a month ago needs to be replaced.

Chicago fans, I tell ya.
Yeah, none of us could figure out that we should call a timeout or two when the defense was gassed.

Sure it had surprised us with the quality of its play against the tomato cans but every intelligent fan knew that the last half of our schedule was what would determine our year particularly December.

That would be the test and so far, we are failing it spectacularly.

BTW many have CONSISTENTLY been warning about the lack of offense and the inability of the D to keep up that pace. This is not a surprise to those without rose colored glasses.

So are you saying that the team is bad or the coach is bad or is it the usual Chicago fan histrionics and all of a sudden *both* are. We have a good team with severe limitations which a coach has to both know and accommodate. We do not have a fully developed offense which can consistently put up 25 or 30 points a game so we have to understand that we will scratch and claw for EVERY point. We cannot afford to have coaching mistakes lose games for us particularly since Smith wants to play low scoring games which depend on the defense to hang on. Hence, yesterday we have to take the 3.

Smith does not seem to have the awareness during the game to make the right decisions. And they are not all momentous. Take a time out when the defense is gassed. Make sure return men do NOT try to run the ball out from the end zone in critical situations.

He is also weak in player evaluation. Everyone here has been screaming about the Oline for two years. Apparently he does not share that concern or they would have put more into that area. Do you believe him to be right about that?

The Chicago Bears deserve and need a GREAT Coach.

I can tell you right now why Lovie didn't call time out. Because, had he done so, and Seattle had managed to score with 30 seconds left, we'd have heard nothing but fans belly-aching about how he gave them extra time by stopping the clock! He can't win in that situation. Of course, he can. Since Seattle had to stop the clock and did just call a time out at the end of their timeout. Come on this isn't difficult. On the 4th and 1 early in the game, if it worked and they end up scoring a touchdown he's heralded as a gutsy coach who believed in his guys and who made a ballsy call that won the game. If it fails, he's second-guessed into infinity. This is why coaches so rarely go for it on 4th down; they know if it fails, THEY are the ones who take the heat, not the offensive line or Michael Bush. My problem is less with the going for it as it is not running the sneak. Bring in four receivers spread the field then have Cutler signal the snap by touch or first sound. No brainer. Smith is not afraid of the fan reaction in any case that is not one of his problems.

You know why the defense lost that game? Because they couldn't get stop on ANY of the third downs. The gameplan worked to perfection: get them to throw short of the chains and get stops. However the PLAYERS missed way too many tackles in the open field. Go back and watch. That is the risk of that strategy. Exhaust the d and they can't tackle. Golden Tate, their QB and others spun and danced their way past defender after defender. Lovie can't make the team execute. He is hardly the only coach to drop into that Prevent defense and lose but the way it came was totally unacceptable. Our Dline is pretty young and should have been on the field rather than more backs. Our d is good when it ATTACKS not when it is on its heels and hoping for a break.

And I'm sorry, but coaching isn't as important as you think it is. Coaching is an absolutely critical element. After watching Bears coaches flounder around for a decade I saw the difference when Ditka arrived. NIGHT AND DAY. Coaches with good players who execute look brilliant when they are allowed to execute and don't pull in their horns and put it all on the defense that is. Coaches with bad players look stupid. You think Bill Bellichek had just didn't know what he was doing when he was in Cleveland and his teams stunk up the field? He was learning his craft in that job like a lot of newly hired coaches. He got to New England where he ended up with Tom Brady and all of a sudden he look brilliant. Although, when we're judging by this absurd notion that successful coaches get their teams to the Super Bowl and win it, they haven't won a Super Bowl in 7 years. And if you asked a Pats fan if they should fire Bellichek they'd look at you like you'd lost your freakin' mind.
I don't think you want to compare the records of BB with Smith. How many years did BB have a losing record? None?
How many years has BB coached in the NFCN? The Pats are a great team no doubt about it, but there was a 3 year run where they made the playoffs only b/c their division was horsecrap. Hell last year THEY didn't beat a single team w/ a winning record until the beat the Ravens in the AFCCG. How bout that, the GREAT PATRIOTS and BB got to the post season and eventually the SuperBowl not beating any of the good teams in they played in the regular season, well I'll be damned.

OneBadCat wrote:
Ahah Okay first of all Gamble was lost to IR this year but when healthy he proved to be 2nd only to Revis last season.
ChicagoAl

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IronMike84 wrote:
I was having flashbacks to the 2002 playoff game vs. Phili where the lumbering Bears line could not contain McNabb.

Enough about the defense being old or the lack of contain though; bottom line is that there were numerous missed opportunities in this game. Major Wright could have sealed the game with the INT he dropped, Earl Bennett could have added an extra TD to the board with the pass he dropped, Gould could have added 3 if the offense hadn't tried to convert that 4th and 1, and there could have been another TD in it if Bush and the offense had converted. Again though, we can say "if" all day; it doesn't change anything.
While that playoff game still rankles me, this last game reminds me more of the Tebow game last year. Same let the defense chase you till it is exhausted then beat them routine. It even had the last second tie to go into overtime.

The biggest word in the English language "if".
ChicagoAl

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Superman(DH23) wrote:
ChicagoAl wrote:
TexasBearsFan wrote:
ChicagoAl wrote:
TexasBearsFan wrote:
This is so pathetic. I didn't hear one bit of any of this a few weeks ago when the defense was playing out of its mind and shutting down every team we played. Then all I heard was "Well, man, what a defense! Tillman for MVP! This defense still has it! Woooooo!!!!"

Then we lose a few and all of sudden the defense is old and the architect of the defense that was one of the best in the league as little as a month ago needs to be replaced.

Chicago fans, I tell ya.
Yeah, none of us could figure out that we should call a timeout or two when the defense was gassed.

Sure it had surprised us with the quality of its play against the tomato cans but every intelligent fan knew that the last half of our schedule was what would determine our year particularly December.

That would be the test and so far, we are failing it spectacularly.

BTW many have CONSISTENTLY been warning about the lack of offense and the inability of the D to keep up that pace. This is not a surprise to those without rose colored glasses.

So are you saying that the team is bad or the coach is bad or is it the usual Chicago fan histrionics and all of a sudden *both* are. We have a good team with severe limitations which a coach has to both know and accommodate. We do not have a fully developed offense which can consistently put up 25 or 30 points a game so we have to understand that we will scratch and claw for EVERY point. We cannot afford to have coaching mistakes lose games for us particularly since Smith wants to play low scoring games which depend on the defense to hang on. Hence, yesterday we have to take the 3.

Smith does not seem to have the awareness during the game to make the right decisions. And they are not all momentous. Take a time out when the defense is gassed. Make sure return men do NOT try to run the ball out from the end zone in critical situations.

He is also weak in player evaluation. Everyone here has been screaming about the Oline for two years. Apparently he does not share that concern or they would have put more into that area. Do you believe him to be right about that?

The Chicago Bears deserve and need a GREAT Coach.

I can tell you right now why Lovie didn't call time out. Because, had he done so, and Seattle had managed to score with 30 seconds left, we'd have heard nothing but fans belly-aching about how he gave them extra time by stopping the clock! He can't win in that situation. Of course, he can. Since Seattle had to stop the clock and did just call a time out at the end of their timeout. Come on this isn't difficult. On the 4th and 1 early in the game, if it worked and they end up scoring a touchdown he's heralded as a gutsy coach who believed in his guys and who made a ballsy call that won the game. If it fails, he's second-guessed into infinity. This is why coaches so rarely go for it on 4th down; they know if it fails, THEY are the ones who take the heat, not the offensive line or Michael Bush. My problem is less with the going for it as it is not running the sneak. Bring in four receivers spread the field then have Cutler signal the snap by touch or first sound. No brainer. Smith is not afraid of the fan reaction in any case that is not one of his problems.

You know why the defense lost that game? Because they couldn't get stop on ANY of the third downs. The gameplan worked to perfection: get them to throw short of the chains and get stops. However the PLAYERS missed way too many tackles in the open field. Go back and watch. That is the risk of that strategy. Exhaust the d and they can't tackle. Golden Tate, their QB and others spun and danced their way past defender after defender. Lovie can't make the team execute. He is hardly the only coach to drop into that Prevent defense and lose but the way it came was totally unacceptable. Our Dline is pretty young and should have been on the field rather than more backs. Our d is good when it ATTACKS not when it is on its heels and hoping for a break.

And I'm sorry, but coaching isn't as important as you think it is. Coaching is an absolutely critical element. After watching Bears coaches flounder around for a decade I saw the difference when Ditka arrived. NIGHT AND DAY. Coaches with good players who execute look brilliant when they are allowed to execute and don't pull in their horns and put it all on the defense that is. Coaches with bad players look stupid. You think Bill Bellichek had just didn't know what he was doing when he was in Cleveland and his teams stunk up the field? He was learning his craft in that job like a lot of newly hired coaches. He got to New England where he ended up with Tom Brady and all of a sudden he look brilliant. Although, when we're judging by this absurd notion that successful coaches get their teams to the Super Bowl and win it, they haven't won a Super Bowl in 7 years. And if you asked a Pats fan if they should fire Bellichek they'd look at you like you'd lost your freakin' mind.
I don't think you want to compare the records of BB with Smith. How many years did BB have a losing record? None?
How many years has BB coached in the NFCN? The Pats are a great team no doubt about it, but there was a 3 year run where they made the playoffs only b/c their division was horsecrap. Hell last year THEY didn't beat a single team w/ a winning record until the beat the Ravens in the AFCCG. How bout that, the GREAT PATRIOTS and BB got to the post season and eventually the SuperBowl not beating any of the good teams in they played in the regular season, well I'll be damned.
Only recently has the NFCN been anything to brag about. Detroit sucked mightly for years, Minn has been mediocre during that period and the Bears only had winning records in alternate years. Only the Packers have been very good. The Patriots are in a lousy division but they made up for it be having to play the first place schedule.

Even now the North is not that good as its record against good teams shows.

Is there anyone here who would not trade Smith for BB in a heartbeat?
Superman(DH23)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^^^^^^
And this is where you are so easily proven wrong. In the last 6 years how many NFCN teams have made the NFCCG? 5, last year (and the Pack was 15-1 mind you) and 2008 being the only 2 years that an NFCN team hasn't made the NFCCG. The Bears twice, The Pack twice, The Vikes once. No other division can make the claim to have represented their division in a title game 4 out of the last 6 years. The NFCN is the most balanced division in football, its been that way for quite some time. How many other divisions have sent 3 different teams to title games.

Now do I think that BB is a great coach, absolutely. But a) I'm a firm believer in what's good for the goose is good for the gander, you can't say Lovie is a terrible coach and use evidence that applies to a great coach as reason why, B) To hold a coach to the standard of you have to win multiple superbowls otherwise you are a terrible coach, is completely unrealistic.

OneBadCat wrote:
Ahah Okay first of all Gamble was lost to IR this year but when healthy he proved to be 2nd only to Revis last season.
ChicagoAl

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Superman(DH23) wrote:
^^^^^^
And this is where you are so easily proven wrong. In the last 6 years how many NFCN teams have made the NFCCG? 5, last year (and the Pack was 15-1 mind you) and 2008 being the only 2 years that an NFCN team hasn't made the NFCCG. The Bears twice, The Pack twice, The Vikes once. No other division can make the claim to have represented their division in a title game 4 out of the last 6 years. The NFCN is the most balanced division in football, its been that way for quite some time. How many other divisions have sent 3 different teams to title games.

Now do I think that BB is a great coach, absolutely. But a) I'm a firm believer in what's good for the goose is good for the gander, you can't say Lovie is a terrible coach and use evidence that applies to a great coach as reason why, B) To hold a coach to the standard of you have to win multiple superbowls otherwise you are a terrible coach, is completely unrealistic.
It is easy to win arguments against yourself. I said NOTHING about having to win multiple super bowls to be a great coach. I don't know where you came up with that but when you are trying to defend a mediocre coach that is the kind of thing you have to resort to. BB is a better coach because his teams WIN year in and year out not every other year as ours has. BB is a better coach because his teams have to be contended with in the playoffs year in and year out not every other year as ours has. BB is a better coach because his teams do NOT almost always lose when behind at the half. BB is a better coach because his teams come ready to play and don't wait till the second quarter to start to produce. I could go on and on but Smith's defenders don't want to hear it.

The division is not "balanced" either. It has one terrific team, one team which is inconsistent, one team trying to become respectable and one team which has sucked for decades trying to get beyond it. It certainly isn't as balanced as the NFCE. It also has been getting its butt kicked this year by the better teams.
TexasBearsFan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ChicagoAl wrote:
Superman(DH23) wrote:
^^^^^^

It is easy to win arguments against yourself. I said NOTHING about having to win multiple super bowls to be a great coach. I don't know where you came up with that but when you are trying to defend a mediocre coach that is the kind of thing you have to resort to. BB is a better coach because his teams WIN year in and year out not every other year as ours has. BB is a better coach because his teams have to be contended with in the playoffs year in and year out not every other year as ours has. BB is a better coach because his teams do NOT almost always lose when behind at the half. BB is a better coach because his teams come ready to play and don't wait till the second quarter to start to produce. I could go on and on but Smith's defenders don't want to hear it.

The division is not "balanced" either. It has one terrific team, one team which is inconsistent, one team trying to become respectable and one team which has sucked for decades trying to get beyond it. It certainly isn't as balanced as the NFCE. It also has been getting its butt kicked this year by the better teams.

Sure is nice to ignore the evidence isn't it? The evidence JUST SHOWED that we have one of the most balanced divisions in the league. That's why our teams have made it to the NFCCG 5 times in 6 years.

You keep spouting this factoid you heard on the Score or ESPN 1000 or someplace, about Smith only winning 16 games down at the half or some such. Well that's wonderful. Can you tell how many games that's out of? What the league average is? Where he ranks among all coaches from that time period? Without that your stat is *Bah bah bah!!!* totally empty and meaningless.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TexasBearsFan wrote:
ChicagoAl wrote:
Superman(DH23) wrote:
^^^^^^

Sure is nice to ignore the evidence isn't it? The evidence JUST SHOWED that we have one of the most balanced divisions in the league. That's why our teams have made it to the NFCCG 5 times in 6 years. Teams stumbling into the playoffs and getting lucky doesn't show much, not as much as actually WINNING that game and the Super Bowl. How many times has the greatest division in football done THAT? I'll wait for your answer.

You keep spouting this factoid you heard on the Score or ESPN 1000 or someplace, about Smith only winning 16 (14) games down at the half or some such. Well that's wonderful. Can you tell how many games that's out of? Multiply Smith's years by 16. What the league average is? Where he ranks among all coaches from that time period? I would be more interested in what the average for GOOD coaches since those who lose too many of those games are fired unlike Smith. Without that your stat is *Bah bah bah!!!* totally empty and meaningless.
If you believe that winning less than TWO games a year when you are losing at the half is a sign of a good coach there isn't anything I can say to you to convince you otherwise. Look it up yourself and prove it irrelevant and just a fact my diseased mind clutches at because of my Smith hatred. It is remarkable how people desperately defend this mediocrity when it is not even arguable. Winning every other year is NOT acceptable for a Bears coach. Any winning program would have fired him long ago.
AZBearsFan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ChicagoAl wrote:
TexasBearsFan wrote:
ChicagoAl wrote:
Superman(DH23) wrote:
^^^^^^

Sure is nice to ignore the evidence isn't it? The evidence JUST SHOWED that we have one of the most balanced divisions in the league. That's why our teams have made it to the NFCCG 5 times in 6 years. Teams stumbling into the playoffs and getting lucky doesn't show much, not as much as actually WINNING that game and the Super Bowl. How many times has the greatest division in football done THAT? I'll wait for your answer.

You keep spouting this factoid you heard on the Score or ESPN 1000 or someplace, about Smith only winning 16 (14) games down at the half or some such. Well that's wonderful. Can you tell how many games that's out of? Multiply Smith's years by 16. What the league average is? Where he ranks among all coaches from that time period? I would be more interested in what the average for GOOD coaches since those who lose too many of those games are fired unlike Smith. Without that your stat is *Bah bah bah!!!* totally empty and meaningless.
If you believe that winning less than TWO games a year when you are losing at the half is a sign of a good coach there isn't anything I can say to you to convince you otherwise. Look it up yourself and prove it irrelevant and just a fact my diseased mind clutches at because of my Smith hatred. It is remarkable how people desperately defend this mediocrity when it is not even arguable. Winning every other year is NOT acceptable for a Bears coach. Any winning program would have fired him long ago.

Two per year out of how many though? Two out of three is great. Two out of eight would not be so great. The number is just a number without context.

GRRLacher wrote:
I told you guys AZ was awesome...he in fact makes triple the pay I get for moderating here.
Superman(DH23)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ChicagoAl wrote:
TexasBearsFan wrote:
ChicagoAl wrote:
Superman(DH23) wrote:
^^^^^^

I would be willing to wager that every coach in the NFL has a losing record when their team is down at the half. It's actually kind of a purely arbitrary stat as it is. Whats much more telling of a coaches ability is something like the 71 wins Lovie Smith has when his team has a lead at ANY point in the 4th QTR. IOW his teams don't find ways to lose games very often, a sign of an excellent HC.

OneBadCat wrote:
TexasBearsFan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ChicagoAl wrote:
TexasBearsFan wrote:
ChicagoAl wrote:
Superman(DH23) wrote:
^^^^^^

Teams from the NFC North have the NFCG twice (tied for the lead over the time period) and won the Super Bowl once tied for second (only the NFC East has won more, both times by the Giants). Doesn't look to shabby to me. But, speaking of "stumbling in and getting lucky" the Giants fit that bill perfectly. Last year they snuck in at 9-7 (just one win better than we finished, BTW) and then "got lucky" all the way to the Super Bowl. They only went 10-6 before their other win and then won 3 road games to get to the Super Bowl. Anyone with sense knows that winning in the playoffs is half dumb luck anyways because the games are one-ofs. If you get hot for a 3 game stretch, you'll win. If you honestly think last year's Giants were truly the "best" team in football, well, bless your heart.

But hey, don't let things like that get in the way of your thesis.

Speaking of the other stat you keep quoting what are you talking about, take Smith's years by 16? That makes the stat mean something to you? Congrats, you just proved to me you have no clue how stats work unless you're telling me that we were behind at the half in every game that the Bears have played under Lovie. Facts aren't just clubs for you to grasp at and bludgeon with. Given the fact that you told me to go look up *your* stat (which is entirely arbitrary BTW; what difference does this stat make? Why is it important? Is it just because it sounds so doom and gloom and thus, fits your preconcieved notion?) so I could put it in context for you makes me think that you either couldn't find it, or knew it didn't really support you as well as you implied. Either way, I'm not interested in having a debate with someone who thinks that shouting context-less facts is a coherent argument.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ChicagoAl wrote:
TexasBearsFan wrote:
ChicagoAl wrote:
Superman(DH23) wrote:
^^^^^^

Yes I heard this halftime stat on ESPN Waddle was all over it. I don't remember how many games they lost in his tenor but it was really bad. Lovie can coach till the 2nd half than he stares at the sky I really hope its the end of Lovies era. We do need a change in a different direction like hmmmm offensive minded or at least some sort of balance.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ak06max wrote:
ChicagoAl wrote:
TexasBearsFan wrote:
ChicagoAl wrote:
Superman(DH23) wrote:
^^^^^^

Yes I heard this halftime stat on ESPN Waddle was all over it. I don't remember how many games they lost in his tenor but it was really bad. Lovie can coach till the 2nd half than he stares at the sky I really hope its the end of Lovies era. We do need a change in a different direction like hmmmm offensive minded or at least some sort of balance.
In Lovie's 7+ years as HC, he's been the HC of 124 games, he's won 72 of them. Of the 124 his team has scored at least 18 pts 80 times, he's won 68 of those 80. Of the 124, the Bears have had a lead somewhere in the 4th QTR 82 times, he's 71 of those 82. There, there are numbers w/ some actual context to them, please tell me where the fault is there? You talk about a wildly meaningless stat that is arbitrary as it gets, its the halftime trail record. What's the context behind it? What's the avg score they are trailing by, how much do they lose by? What's the roster look like. How often does it occur? Trying to judge a coach by one incredibly arbitrary stat is as stupid as it comes.

OneBadCat wrote:
ChicagoAl

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Superman(DH23) wrote:
ak06max wrote:
ChicagoAl wrote:
TexasBearsFan wrote:
ChicagoAl wrote:
Superman(DH23) wrote:
^^^^^^

In Lovie's 7+ years as HC, he's been the HC of 124 games, he's won 72 of them. Of the 124 his team has scored at least 18 pts 80 times, he's won 68 of those 80. Of the 124, the Bears have had a lead somewhere in the 4th QTR 82 times, he's 71 of those 82. There, there are numbers w/ some actual context to them, please tell me where the fault is there? You talk about a wildly meaningless stat that is arbitrary as it gets, its the halftime trail record. What's the context behind it? What's the avg score they are trailing by, how much do they lose by? What's the roster look like. How often does it occur? Trying to judge a coach by one incredibly arbitrary stat is as stupid as it comes.
As a predictor that "wildly meaningless stat" is a great predictor. Yesterday it was shown to be accurate ONCE AGAIN. There is no defending this guy anymore. He has to go and will once the ongoing disaster is over.

You cannot disguise the fact that he only wins in alternative years. That is totally unacceptable, totally.
ChicagoAl

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ak06max wrote:
ChicagoAl wrote:
TexasBearsFan wrote:
ChicagoAl wrote:
Superman(DH23) wrote:
^^^^^^

Smith doesn't do any less the second half. If his plan is working he can win close games. If he thinks it isn't or gets behind by more than a score he panicks, and get away from the plan generally without much success. Yesterday he panicked and rarely ran the ball even though they were avging 6.5 per carry. 18 times.

We MUST hire an offensive coach unless it is Mike Singletary.
AZBearsFan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ChicagoAl wrote:
ak06max wrote:
ChicagoAl wrote:
TexasBearsFan wrote:
ChicagoAl wrote:
Superman(DH23) wrote:
^^^^^^

Smith doesn't do any less the second half. If his plan is working he can win close games. If he thinks it isn't or gets behind by more than a score he panicks, and get away from the plan generally without much success. Yesterday he panicked and rarely ran the ball even though they were avging 6.5 per carry. 18 times.

We MUST hire an offensive coach unless it is Mike Singletary.

Singletary is a better option than Lovie? Did you see any of that debacle with him as HC in San Francisco? He was in way over his head, and we'd have the same predicament as now (needing a strong OC). Singletary's OC was Martz...

I get your issues with Smith but what did he have to do with Cutler's overthrow leading to the pick six, Jeffery falling on the route on the first drive leading to the other interception or Hester's dropped sure touchdown? Those were the reasons we lost yesterday and they don't have anything to do with Lovie - that's human error all the way.

GRRLacher wrote:
I told you guys AZ was awesome...he in fact makes triple the pay I get for moderating here.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 33, 34, 35  Next
Page 34 of 35

Jump to: