Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

NFC East Thread - last page Josh Freeman - Giants
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 53, 54, 55  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dashing

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

6-6 skins changes my tune because it really does feel like they wanna win vs the other games where it felt like we didnt even our home field felt like a home field advantage.

RG3 by far proven me wrong I just never thought a rookie could be this good. That being said Chicago has a chance to lose 3 out of the last 4 games left and also Seattle too.

We have a chance to make the playoffs if we beat Bmore we will likely go 9-7 . But 8-8 is a better record for the last 3 years and shows how better we gotten vs how bad it looked week5.
turtle28

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just saw on ESPN 2 while watching Va Tech v Wvu basketball this:

http://m.nfl.com/news/0ap1000000107605/josh-brent-arrested-after-car-accident-kills-teammate/

Josh Brent, a tackle for the Dallas Cowboys football team, has been arrested on suspicion of intoxication manslaughter after flipping his car in Irving, Texas, in an accident that left fellow Cowboys player Jerry Brown dead, police said Saturday.

Crazy! Apparently, Brent was drunk crashed the car and Jerry Brown died. This is a huge loss for them, he was their starting nt since Jay Ratliff had his groin injury.

Of course my condolences go out to the family of Jerry Brown and Cowboys nation for this tragedy. It appears they will lose two young players because of a horrible decision by Brent to drive drunk.

"God made certain people to play football... Sean was one" JG
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
DCRED

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
I just saw on ESPN 2 while watching Va Tech v Wvu basketball this:

http://m.nfl.com/news/0ap1000000107605/josh-brent-arrested-after-car-accident-kills-teammate/

Josh Brent, a tackle for the Dallas Cowboys football team, has been arrested on suspicion of intoxication manslaughter after flipping his car in Irving, Texas, in an accident that left fellow Cowboys player Jerry Brown dead, police said Saturday.

Crazy! Apparently, Brent was drunk crashed the car and Jerry Brown died. This is a huge loss for them, he was their starting nt since Jay Ratliff had his groin injury.

Of course my condolences go out to the family of Jerry Brown and Cowboys nation for this tragedy. It appears they will lose two young players because of a horrible decision by Brent to drive drunk.

Copy that for me too

Wow as extreme as my hatred of the Cowboys and their fans is.... it doesn't extend to them personally, just when they are on the field or wearing those ugly stars or fans talking Cowtrash (that I have to hear All the time)...
But never to their health or their families etc.
Terrible to hear about this... Awful news
Thaiphoon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just awful news.

My thoughts and prayers are with Brown and his family.

Being Vague Is Almost As Much Fun As That Other Thing
footy_29

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What frustrates me is reading that Brent had a DUI in 2009. Is that not a stiff enough warning?
turtle28

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

footy_29 wrote:
What frustrates me is reading that Brent had a DUI in 2009. Is that not a stiff enough warning?
bottom line is people think they are invincible and I hate to say it by 9 out of 10 times its a man. We don't think we'll get caught, we don't think that will happen to us, we think we can drive drunk or high, we think we can run through brick walls and not be hurt.

What's sad is that the NFLPA has done a great job for its members. The players don't listen though. The players were told that they can confidentially call a number and a driver will pick them up no matter where, for no Cost and in some areas there may be a cost but the NFLPA will usually reimburse the player for those funds, but players aren't using the service like they should. That's what truly sad!

So they are not only smart enough to pay for a cab, get a limo or higher a driver on a big night out but they are passing up free rides provided to them through the NFLPA!

Players should never get in trouble for dui's, unlike the rest of us- they have a free shuttle service.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
THESKINSFAN21

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Next week is huge,the Browns are certainly beatable. Will the Giants beat the Falcons at Falcons? I don't see Atlanta losing 2 in a row. This race is getting tight! Id really prefer that our game against the Cowboys not determine us making the playoffs or not. This season is amazing!

mike23md on the sig
Adopt A Redskin- Trent Murphy/OLB-14 Tackles, 1PD, 1 Sack,1FR
Woz

Location: in a land where the furniture folds to a much smaller size
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THESKINSFAN21 wrote:
Next week is huge,the Browns are certainly beatable. Will the Giants beat the Falcons at Falcons? I don't see Atlanta losing 2 in a row. This race is getting tight! Id really prefer that our game against the Cowboys not determine us making the :EXPUNGED: or not. This season is amazing!

Let's be fair here. Cleveland is no push over; they've won three straight and have been in almost every game this year.

Also, the Falcons have been thought of as a fraud all season. I could easily see the Giants go in there are win.

Again, even if we don't make the ayoff-plays (DO NOT SAY THE P-WORD), this season has been a very good one. Our defense is not all that good, but we knew the secondary was a weakness before the season began, and when the pass rush collapsed due to injuries we got burned. At the same time, it looks bright for once.
Redskins24-7

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woz... you make Jim Mora of 10 years ago a proud man.
Duke Ihenacho: IR
Ryan Clark: 64 tackles, 1 INT, 2 PDefs, .5 sacks
Logan Paulsen: 11 catches, 63 yards, 1 TD
turtle28

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dez Bryant might have a broken hand and if he does- he will go on ir. I just heard on ESPN 980

Jeezy Fanatic

Location: The DMV; Proud Alumnus of the University of Miami, Class of 2011
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
Dez Bryant might have a broken hand and if he does- he will go on ir. I just heard on ESPN 980

Reasons why I shouldn't play fantasy football.

First Gronk, now Dez and Dwayne Bowe right at playoff time. Ugh...

chauboy wrote:
Then there was 1 group of girls that were just standing against of wall, the group being hot, just texting. Just intimidating.
THESKINSFAN21

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:

Good,sorry if that offends anyone Twisted Evil

mike23md on the sig
turtle28

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeezy Fanatic wrote:
turtle28 wrote:

Reasons why I shouldn't play fantasy football.

First Gronk, now Dez and Dwayne Bowe right at playoff time. Ugh...
Sad too bad, but it might get us in the playoffs! Very Happy Cool Dancing

turtle28

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My bad- Embarassed Dez Bryant might have torn ligaments in his hand. NoT broke it

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/cowboys-wr-dez-bryant-could-miss-rest-season-221257530--nfl.html

THESKINSFAN21

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
My bad- Embarassed Dez Bryant might have torn ligaments in his hand. NoT broke it

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/cowboys-wr-dez-bryant-could-miss-rest-season-221257530--nfl.html

Either way,as long as hes out Very Happy

mike23md on the sig

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 53, 54, 55  Next
Page 42 of 55

Jump to: