Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Matt Bryant Does it Again
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GrimeyKid

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:27 pm    Post subject: Matt Bryant Does it Again Reply with quote

Quote:
Zach Klein ‏@ZachKleinWSB
#Panthers DE Greg Hardy was talking smack on field after win. #Falcons kicker Matt Bryant responded w/ "Watch us in January"
Retweeted by Scott Carasik

2012 Adopt-A-Falcon

Jacquizz Rodgers #32
BringinDaPain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://blogs.ajc.com/atlanta-georgia-sports/2012/12/09/video-de-tells-falcons-to-get-off-carolinas-field/

Here is the link the above poster is referring to about Matt.

2012 DROY Winner - Luke Kuechly 164 tackles, 2 Int, 1 sack, 11 TFLs, 8 PD and 3 Fumble recoveries
Luke Kuechly - 2013 Defensive Player of the Year
ShockdAtFalcons

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ughhh thats just all around classless. Its one thing when Ryan was simply pumped at the game winning field goal and exclaimed his excitement over from our own sideline, he didn't seek out any Panthers players and rub their faces in it a camera simply caught his moment of passion at the last second win.

Its perfectly fine that Hardy was talking trash all week about how "Ryan disrespected us" and "this is personal" and they should definitely feel pride at having a resounding win against a division rival/the #1 seed in the NFC.

However, when you go and seek out falcons player and personnel repeatedly telling them "to get the f**k off our field" over and over again what does that accomplish. Does it make him feel more like a man? Does it make him feel better about being 4-9 and still tied for worst record in the NFC?

Bryant's response wasn't necessary as its really quite obvious, but hey let the old man put the hot head in his place

2013 Foster a falcon
SS William Moore: 85 Tackles, 3 FFs, 3 INTs.
WR Harry Douglas: 85 rec, 1,067 yards, 2 TDs.
adam9

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShockdAtFalcons wrote:
Ughhh thats just all around classless. Its one thing when Ryan was simply pumped at the game winning field goal and exclaimed his excitement over from our own sideline, he didn't seek out any Panthers players and rub their faces in it a camera simply caught his moment of passion at the last second win.

Its perfectly fine that Hardy was talking trash all week about how "Ryan disrespected us" and "this is personal" and they should definitely feel pride at having a resounding win against a division rival/the #1 seed in the NFC.

However, when you go and seek out falcons player and personnel repeatedly telling them "to get the f**k off our field" over and over again what does that accomplish. Does it make him feel more like a man? Does it make him feel better about being 4-9 and still tied for worst record in the NFC?

Bryant's response wasn't necessary as its really quite obvious, but hey let the old man put the hot head in his place

This basically covers it...

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey now, congrats to Carolina for winning THEIR Super Bowl. Live it up, Hardy!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShockdAtFalcons wrote:

C'mon Bruh. Laughing

Both were classless, but Hardy was just mocking Ryan from the previous matchup. Really just doing it to spite the first act of classlessness.

I think if he felt that way though he should have just pinned his ears back and went after Ryan though since he was the one that started it.
64 Pass TDs
2032 Rush Yards
28 Rush TDs
6 4Q/OT GW Drives
matt2roddy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cpanthers178990 wrote:
ShockdAtFalcons wrote:

C'mon Bruh. Laughing

Both were classless, but Hardy was just mocking Ryan from the previous matchup. Really just doing it to spite the first act of classlessness.

I think if he felt that way though he should have just pinned his ears back and went after Ryan though since he was the one that started it.

But Hardy said it right to our faces after leading by a big margin the whole game. Ryan said it on his own sideline, which the cameras just happened to catch, after an emotional come from behind victory that was arguably one of the best of his career.
Can't really compare the two Laughing

My 2011 Adopt-A-Falcon: 1st Team All Rookie Linebacker Akeem Dent!!!
2012 Adopt-A-Falcon: CB Asante Samuel
ShockdAtFalcons

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cpanthers178990 wrote:
ShockdAtFalcons wrote:

C'mon Bruh. Laughing

Laughing Laughing Laughing your homerism is hilarious. Acting like the two are even remotely the same thing is some sad denial. Hardy was going out onto the field directly talking trash and cussing at falcons player and personnel, Ryan was talking to himself and was not directing disrespect at anyone because he's not a hot-headed thug like Hardy.

2013 Foster a falcon
cpanthers178990

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShockdAtFalcons wrote:
cpanthers178990 wrote:
ShockdAtFalcons wrote:

C'mon Bruh. Laughing

Laughing Laughing Laughing your homerism is hilarious. Acting like the two are even remotely the same thing is some sad denial. Hardy was going out onto the field directly talking trash and cussing at falcons player and personnel, Ryan was talking to himself and was not directing disrespect at anyone because he's not a hot-headed thug like Hardy.

The blod speak volumes about the post.

I already stated Hardy's was classless, but it was only in reaction to the disrespect Ryan gave to the Panthers when he yelled get the eff off my field direct to our sideline. So I aslo can't see how you can clam Hardy to be a thug when his actions sunday were a reaction to the previous game this season. I honestly have no problem with what either did, they both disrespected each other and our rivalry will grow because of it.(Just as long as no one goes overboard) Oh and Hardy was just as emotional as Ryan(Matty Ice ironically enough) with the win. So yes they do have some resemblance.
64 Pass TDs
2032 Rush Yards
28 Rush TDs
6 4Q/OT GW Drives
gilmerfalcon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cpanthers178990 wrote:

I already stated Hardy's was classless, but it was only in reaction to the disrespect Ryan gave to the Panthers when he yelled get the eff off my field direct to our sideline. So I aslo can't see how you can clam Hardy to be a thug when his actions sunday were a OVERREACTION to the previous game this season. I honestly have no problem with what either did, they both disrespected each other and our rivalry will grow because of it.(Just as long as no one goes overboard) Oh and Hardy was just as emotional as Ryan(Matty Ice ironically enough) with the win. So yes they do have some resemblance.

FIFY
The thing is what Matt did was not directed at any one player or said in front of the Panthers. It was on their sideline away from the opponents. Hardy went in the face of the opposition and taunted them. Rivera was right to get very upset about his actions. Congrats on the win though, they played well.
Hotlanta12

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cpanthers178990 wrote:
ShockdAtFalcons wrote:
cpanthers178990 wrote:
ShockdAtFalcons wrote:

C'mon Bruh. Laughing

I already stated Hardy's was classless, but it was only in reaction to the disrespect Ryan gave to the Panthers when he yelled get the eff off my field direct to our sideline. So I aslo can't see how you can clam Hardy to be a thug when his actions sunday were a reaction to the previous game this season. I honestly have no problem with what either did, they both disrespected each other and our rivalry will grow because of it.(Just as long as no one goes overboard) Oh and Hardy was just as emotional as Ryan(Matty Ice ironically enough) with the win. So yes they do have some resemblance.

Dude, they were totally different things.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWjRk0L5PG0

Clowney, Mack, Robinson, Matthews, or Barr to Atlanta in 2014!
D0 TH3 D3W

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ryan is a classy guy, he was just pumped up. Panther fans are really reaching on this one.

RIP Joe Pa
scar988

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, Panthers fans are completely reaching on this one. HArdy was classless. Bryant's response was classic. If I'm Rivera, I fine Hardy.

Dirty Bird Watch: DL Jonathan Babineaux
adam9

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I understand what Hardy tried to do. To me that's just not the way to go about it. Matt's might not have been either I guess. Either way lets just enjoy good ole hard nosed NFC South football Wink

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

adam9 wrote:
I understand what Hardy tried to do. To me that's just not the way to go about it. Matt's might not have been either I guess. Either way lets just enjoy good ole hard nosed NFC South football Wink
I can roll with that

well said

2013 Foster a falcon

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: