Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

GDT: New Orleans Saints @ NY Giants
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New Orleans Saints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tylerdouglass

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harper41 wrote:
tylerdouglass wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
This is going to be an interesting off-season. The way this team has played has to have Payton worried about re-upping long term, it could be a very ugly off-season for Saints fans, I don't want to blame Goodell but part of me will always resent him for essentially dismantling our team and our hopes for another Super Bowl.

Goodell didn't dismantle our team. Mickey Loomis, Sean Payton, Gregg Williams, and Brees' greed dismantled this team.

If we had a 2nd round pick, Sean Payton and no distractions this team is likely finishing 11-5 or better. Yes, it was our fault, but the Saints fan in me will always resent him for it. Regardless, this team is playing like hot garbage.

that's fine to resent him for it, but he didn't dismantle this team.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think the defense is getting the credit they deserve... They played hard. 2 picks, one for a TD is evidence of that.
But really, where did our special teams disappear to? There's only so much your defense can do when you allow an opposing offense to start basically already in the RZ.
And really? They need to put Brees' sorry rear end on the bench for the rest of the season. We've essentially been stuck by the fork, time to see what we have in Daniels in a real, live game situation.

2012 Adopt-A-Saint:
Martez Wilson, DE: 1 Sack, 6 Tackles, 1 FF, 1 Punt Block
Will Smith, DE: 2 Sacks, 22 Tackles, 0 FF
saintsfan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I got to the be on the Saints sideline for yesterday's game...too bad it sucked so much

Adopt-A-Saint 2014
WR Kenny Stills 9 cat 125 yds 0 TD
S Rafael Bush 22 tak 0 INT 1 PD 1 FF

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New Orleans Saints All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: