Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Disappointed but.........

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bmorecareful

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:41 pm    Post subject: Disappointed but......... Reply with quote

I don't know fellas yes I'm disappointed with the outcome but if we can keep this balance on offense and get healthy on defense we might be straight. The untimely turnovers killed Us today.We played pretty well all things considered imo, and honestly who expected us To stop the skins from running The ball. Crazy thing with the exception of the first two drives we did a OK job given what we have seen from the D this year and the fact that they are the best running team in the league. I mean we eventually are going to get back alot of key contributors not to mention the much improved play of Art Jones and Paul u can only hope to contain Kruger. I aint tripping these were two tough losses but as of right now it aint cost us nothing. Hopefully the Pats lose and if so we got a chance next week against a good Denver team at the Bank to retake the #2 seed. Look at who got the job done the last few years. Giants and Packers, they figured out their formulas for success, Although we didn't finish the job and it might sound strange following a loss,I think we're heading in the right direction. Pees was aggressive, Cam was as good as we can expect him to be, and I give the special teams a pass because we have alot of our special teams regulars taking big snaps on D with everyone down the way they are. (And I repeat only person completely down is Webb, we are eventually going to get everyone else back). We still have the talent to get it done don't push the panic button yet
SnA ExclusiVe

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same mistakes killed us again. Story of the year. We keep finding the same ways to lose.

All comes back to coaching.

SteelKing728 wrote:
I got Andrew Luck winning MVP this year

Official stalker victim of Harper41.
RavensfanRD

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This year is 2010... right?

Ray Lewis wrote:
This it! This it, man! This is it! We goin' for a ring man!

Wise Old Man wrote:
Joe Flacco doesn't believe in miracles; miracles believe in Joe Flacco
mddeckie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lets just hope we get to the playoffs and say... Those sandbaggin SOB'S

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: