Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Bills / Rams game SOLD OUT !! GDT go a head
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Trentwannabe

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

is 5-11 good enough to get rid of Gailey Mr. Nix? If not then I hope both of you are gone. I would like to apologize to Billsabre for not seeing what you did a few days ago lol.

I not only froze my butt off, but the game was far from entertaining. Only bright spot i saw was Stevie, minus the one drop.
jrry32

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marshawn lynch wrote:
jrry32 wrote:
BillSabre wrote:
I didn't watch the game....., what happened? Did we get a good start on winning out the rest of the season?

Speaking from the perspective of a Rams fan, our DL created a lot of havoc and pretty well stuff your running game. Your pass offense was solid. On D, you guys created a lot of pressure and havoc against our OL as well as stopping our running game. Your CBs also played really well.

Basically, your D was excellent for much of the game while the offense was ok. The OL really hurt you guys. If your defense continues to play this lights out and your running game can get started in other games, you guys should be a tough team to beat. Good luck moving forward. I hope you guys do well, you deserve it!

Uhhh I hate going through this speech again. Tough team to beat? A little late for that. We are done. I don't even care if we win another game anymore. Team is so frustrating, lead the whole game and one drive ends our season.

Time to hope Matt Barkley falls to us. He is getting way to much hate lately. Even though his team disappointed this season, he still played great. If he doesn't fall, I will gladly take Nassib.

Matt Barkley's arm in Buffalo? Confused

The LBC wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
Don't worry. Sean Payton would pass the ball in a Tornado.

But would he do it in a Sharknado?
El ramster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jrry32 wrote:
marshawn lynch wrote:
jrry32 wrote:
BillSabre wrote:
I didn't watch the game....., what happened? Did we get a good start on winning out the rest of the season?

Speaking from the perspective of a Rams fan, our DL created a lot of havoc and pretty well stuff your running game. Your pass offense was solid. On D, you guys created a lot of pressure and havoc against our OL as well as stopping our running game. Your CBs also played really well.

Basically, your D was excellent for much of the game while the offense was ok. The OL really hurt you guys. If your defense continues to play this lights out and your running game can get started in other games, you guys should be a tough team to beat. Good luck moving forward. I hope you guys do well, you deserve it!

Uhhh I hate going through this speech again. Tough team to beat? A little late for that. We are done. I don't even care if we win another game anymore. Team is so frustrating, lead the whole game and one drive ends our season.

Time to hope Matt Barkley falls to us. He is getting way to much hate lately. Even though his team disappointed this season, he still played great. If he doesn't fall, I will gladly take Nassib.

Matt Barkley's arm in Buffalo? Confused

With the right training he can get stronger..

Just look at Sam and Rodgers..

Btw, You don't want Matt! He struggles in big time game,

He's not a great QB prospect. He's in the middle of the line QB,

With very limited if any upside.

"Hot Pie" -House Hot Pie, All hail the King.
jrry32

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

El ramster wrote:

Barkley doesn't have wonky mechanics like Rodgers did and Bradford had a stronger arm coming out than he was given credit for but adding 20 pounds of bulk helped him.

Don't think Barkley has too much more potential in that department. He's pretty close to maxed out.

The LBC wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
Don't worry. Sean Payton would pass the ball in a Tornado.

But would he do it in a Sharknado?
BillsGuy82

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jrry32 wrote:
El ramster wrote:

Barkley doesn't have wonky mechanics like Rodgers did and Bradford had a stronger arm coming out than he was given credit for but adding 20 pounds of bulk helped him.

Don't think Barkley has too much more potential in that department. He's pretty close to maxed out.

Tyler Wilson's attributes fit Buffalo much, much better..
Yibbyl

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BillsGuy82 wrote:
jrry32 wrote:
El ramster wrote:

Yes, they do.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marshawn lynch wrote:
jrry32 wrote:
BillSabre wrote:

It really isn't hate. Watch what Barkley is able to do...he's proficient throwing short to intermediate routes. That's where he shines. Same thing Fitz does. With that alone, what would be the point in chasing Barkley? What would be gained? Accuracy? Nope. The 2 QB's are similar in regards to just how erratic their throws end up being. Leadership? I'd give the edge to Fitz. He has no quit in him and the players respect him for that. Ability to avoid injuries? Another wash. Money? There, Barkley wins that one. I really don't hate him at all. I don't want a dink & dunk passing attack here. So I just don't see the point in bringing in another QB who excels at that.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yibbyl wrote:
BillsGuy82 wrote:
jrry32 wrote:
El ramster wrote:

Yes, they do.

One can hope we'll suck bad enough or have the balls to trade up and grab him to be our guy.

I know we need LB'er help bad, but right now, we're stuck on neutral with a mediocre/bad QB and we won't get any farther than that until we get a guy who can be a franchise caliber QB in there.

Adopt a Bill: WR, Robert Woods 5 rec, 86 Yards, 1 TD's
Adopt a Bill: DE/OLB, Mario Williams 8 TKLS, 4.5 Sacks, 4.5 TFL
Maxmw22

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thelonebillsfan wrote:
Yibbyl wrote:
BillsGuy82 wrote:
jrry32 wrote:
El ramster wrote:

Yes, they do.

One can hope we'll suck bad enough or have the balls to trade up and grab him to be our guy.

I know we need LB'er help bad, but right now, we're stuck on neutral with a mediocre/bad QB and we won't get any farther than that until we get a guy who can be a franchise caliber QB in there.

plus I think you have a better chance at finding a starting caliber LB in the 2nd more often that a starting caliber QB.

Adopt-A-Bills:
RB C.J. Spiller - 927 yds, 4.6 ypc, 33 rec, 185 yds, 2 TD
DE/OLB Jerry Hughes - 46 tckls, 10 SCK, 2 FF
Thelonebillsfan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maxmw22 wrote:
Thelonebillsfan wrote:
Yibbyl wrote:
BillsGuy82 wrote:
jrry32 wrote:
El ramster wrote:

Yes, they do.

plus I think you have a better chance at finding a starting caliber LB in the 2nd more often that a starting caliber QB.

With the comparative depth at both positions this year, I tend to agree.

Adopt a Bill: WR, Robert Woods 5 rec, 86 Yards, 1 TD's
Adopt a Bill: DE/OLB, Mario Williams 8 TKLS, 4.5 Sacks, 4.5 TFL
bigbadbuff23835

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Near froze to death for this. Wonderful.

#JDI
NickChowaniec

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spiller gets only SEVEN FREAKING CARRIES.

Gailey and Fitzy get the hell out of Buffalo. Mad

FFMD: Bills War Room
bigbadbuff23835

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh and WHY DIDN'T WE ATTEMPT THER 51 YARD FIELD GOAL. WHY DO WE EVEN HAVE A KICKER. I HATE CHAN AS A COACH AND HATE FITZPATRICK AS A QUARTERBACK. PLEASE LEAVE YOU TWO AND NICK BARNETT ARE WHAT GIVES ME NIGHTMARES ABOUT THIS TEAM.

#JDI
DubiDo0

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bigbadbuff23835 wrote:

Same here. The 300s were rough.

I still had a good time, though. Tailgating was amazing as usual.
El ramster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DubiDo0 wrote:
bigbadbuff23835 wrote:

Same here. The 300s were rough.

I still had a good time, though. Tailgating was amazing as usual.

How was the wind? What was the MPH Very Happy

"Hot Pie" -House Hot Pie, All hail the King.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 7 of 8

Jump to: