Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Give me a reason
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tbrown2699

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mancunian Raven wrote:

The upshot of that is that the Ravens' Special Teams unit has become a legitimate weapon where before it was a liability. Harbaugh deserves a lot of credit for that.

So does the Mayor, Randy Brown.
RavensfanRD

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, by the way, I'm still looking for a reason why this coaching staff shouldn't be fired returning to Baltimore! They burn my soul! I can't even say my normal "I'm just waiting for the playoffs" because at this rate, we're going to lose 4 in a row and miss it!

We're like the Chargers-lite. Held back by Super Stupidity. Oh well! Laughing

Ray Lewis wrote:
This it! This it, man! This is it! We goin' for a ring man!

Wise Old Man wrote:
Joe Flacco doesn't believe in miracles; miracles believe in Joe Flacco
SnA ExclusiVe

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RavensfanRD wrote:
Oh, by the way, I'm still looking for a reason why this coaching staff shouldn't be fired returning to Baltimore! They burn my soul! I can't even say my normal "I'm just waiting for the playoffs" because at this rate, we're going to lose 4 in a row and miss it!

Meh, nothing we can do at this point. We just get to sit back and watch Darth Cam and Darth Dean take down the entire team.

BlaqOptic wrote:
I'd say he's [Dennis Pitta] the fourth best TE in the division... Cameron > Miller > Gresham > Eiffert = Pitta
RAVINGMADD

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RavensfanRD wrote:

That might end up being a good thing if it means we can rid of Cam. I don't see it happening though.
SnA ExclusiVe

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RAVINGMADD wrote:
RavensfanRD wrote:

That might end up being a good thing if it means we can rid of Cam. I don't see it happening though.

Yup. Most likely what happens is we limp into the playoffs, limp through the first game, then Cam trolls everyone and puts on a decent gameplan but we still lose and then everyone can say "Well cam didn't cost us this game!".

BlaqOptic wrote:
I'd say he's [Dennis Pitta] the fourth best TE in the division... Cameron > Miller > Gresham > Eiffert = Pitta
bmorecareful

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RAVINGMADD wrote:
RavensfanRD wrote:

Even if we lose out only way we miss the playoff is if the Steelers and Bengals win out and tie each other when they play head to head. We own all conference tiebreakers for 9-7.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: