Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Rg3 woman taking DC by storm?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
turtle28

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:20 pm    Post subject: Rg3 woman taking DC by storm? Reply with quote

http://www.thevictoryformation.com/2012/12/06/rg3woman-is-a-superhero-in-dc/

CHeck out the pics of Lauren- Rg3 woman! Shocked that outfit is amazing..

Quote:
Lauren doesn’t possess any real superpowers, except the ability to have men stare at her with a single wiggle, but her popularity has grown over the last month or so in the Redskins community, and has become a fixture at games.

http://m.washingtonpost.com/blogs/dc-sports-bog/wp/2012/12/06/meet-rg3woman/

Quote:
One such photo, with the somewhat similarly attired fan known as SuperSkin, was posted on Twitter. From there, it was picked up by the Redskins blog Hogs Haven, eventually landing on my blog. One of Bacon's co-workers sent that link to their entire work team.

From there, it quickly became clear that the costume would make it past November, too. So Bacon started an "RG3Woman" Twitter account. She appeared on multiple Internet radio shows, co-hosting one show with Redskins long snapper Nick Sundberg. Friends she hadn't seen in years saw her photo on Facebook and began calling her RG3Woman . She made plans to attend the remaining home games - against the Ravens and the Cowboys - even though the costume doesn't stand up to cold weather very well.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
FosterTheSkins

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the Skins make the playoffs I'll slap that costume on myself. Although it won't look as good on me as it does her. Embarassed
Better run better run faster than RG3.
Woz

Location: in a land where the furniture folds to a much smaller size
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Rg3 woman taking DC by storm? Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
Quote:
One such photo, with the somewhat similarly attired fan known as SuperSkin, was posted on Twitter. From there, it was picked up by the Redskins blog Hogs Haven, eventually landing on my blog. One of Bacon's co-workers sent that link to their entire work team.

From there, it quickly became clear that the costume would make it past November, too. So Bacon started an "RG3Woman" Twitter account. She appeared on multiple Internet radio shows, co-hosting one show with Redskins long snapper Nick Sundberg. Friends she hadn't seen in years saw her photo on Facebook and began calling her RG3Woman . She made plans to attend the remaining home games - against the Ravens and the Cowboys - even though the costume doesn't stand up to cold weather very well.

I'm sure she got plenty of offers of help to stay warm.
turtle28

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FosterTheSkins wrote:
If the Skins make the playoffs I'll slap that costume on myself. Although it won't look as good on me as it does her. Embarassed
there's a good chance you might be wearing that uniform bro. Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: