Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Interesting quote from Mike Wallace
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tim199009

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The J.R.S. wrote:
kgarrett12486 wrote:
jjab360 wrote:
Honestly, I'm not worried about the whole "no. 1 WR" thing, I just want to get Bradford as many weapons as possible.

Agreed, I think too many people are getting caught up in the "idea" of a true #1 WR. Reality is, there are only a handful of these guys in the NFL...

Only one thing I would add to the statement. While a quantity of weapons is nice. I'd prefer having a few excellent options instead...

I have been very clear about what I believe this team needs, a pass catcher that presents matchup problems outside of the numbers and in the red zone.

the guy only signed a one year deal in san diego. Its not too late for st louis sign him back next year.

Kanye West= the GOAT
NVRamsFan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tim199009 wrote:
The J.R.S. wrote:
kgarrett12486 wrote:
jjab360 wrote:
Honestly, I'm not worried about the whole "no. 1 WR" thing, I just want to get Bradford as many weapons as possible.

Agreed, I think too many people are getting caught up in the "idea" of a true #1 WR. Reality is, there are only a handful of these guys in the NFL...

Only one thing I would add to the statement. While a quantity of weapons is nice. I'd prefer having a few excellent options instead...

I have been very clear about what I believe this team needs, a pass catcher that presents matchup problems outside of the numbers and in the red zone.

the guy only signed a one year deal in san diego. Its not too late for st louis sign him back next year.

He presents no matchup problems when he's inactive or on IR half the year.

Sig courtesy of SJax39

Adopt a Ram
Sam Bradford
159-262 1687 yards 14 TD 4 INT
The J.R.S.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tim199009 wrote:
The J.R.S. wrote:
kgarrett12486 wrote:
jjab360 wrote:

If Denario had been in STL and healthy all year, this team would be play-off bound.

Real sports fans do not condone ESPN.
tim199009

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The J.R.S. wrote:
tim199009 wrote:
The J.R.S. wrote:
kgarrett12486 wrote:
jjab360 wrote:

If Denario had been in STL and healthy all year, this team would be play-off bound.

i just think we should have been more patient with him, everyone knew he had the talent he just needed more time

Kanye West= the GOAT
NVRamsFan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tim199009 wrote:
The J.R.S. wrote:
tim199009 wrote:
The J.R.S. wrote:
kgarrett12486 wrote:
jjab360 wrote:

i just think we should have been more patient with him, everyone knew he had the talent he just needed more time

Shoulda, woulda, coulda. How many times do people on this forum have to admit the guy has amazing potential and when healthy he's great. The problem was he was never healthy. Even this year in SD he didn't suit up until week 8. He's great when healthy he's just never healthy. A new regime wasn't going to leave a roster spot for a player who wasn't able to stay healthy for the previous regime. It's not that hard to figure out. Every thread about a WR ends up with DX comments in it and it's very old. By all means continue to root for him no matter what team he ends up on and all the power too you. I'll bet money here and now that he's not back with SD again next year because Norv is as good as gone along with the GM. So new leadership is going to come in and the same thing will happen to him. He'll sign with somebody in the hopes he can contribute and it'll be week 8 or later again next year before he's on the field.

Sig courtesy of SJax39

Adopt a Ram
Sam Bradford
159-262 1687 yards 14 TD 4 INT
tim199009

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NVRamsFan wrote:
tim199009 wrote:
The J.R.S. wrote:
tim199009 wrote:
The J.R.S. wrote:
kgarrett12486 wrote:
jjab360 wrote:

Shoulda, woulda, coulda. How many times do people on this forum have to admit the guy has amazing potential and when healthy he's great. The problem was he was never healthy. Even this year in SD he didn't suit up until week 8. He's great when healthy he's just never healthy. A new regime wasn't going to leave a roster spot for a player who wasn't able to stay healthy for the previous regime. It's not that hard to figure out. Every thread about a WR ends up with DX comments in it and it's very old. By all means continue to root for him no matter what team he ends up on and all the power too you. I'll bet money here and now that he's not back with SD again next year because Norv is as good as gone along with the GM. So new leadership is going to come in and the same thing will happen to him. He'll sign with somebody in the hopes he can contribute and it'll be week 8 or later again next year before he's on the field.

cool

Kanye West= the GOAT

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: