Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

OT - BOXING!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Texas_OutLaw7

Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

FF Fanatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:03 am    Post subject: OT - BOXING! Reply with quote

Wow. Did anyone else see that fight? Holy hell. Best Fight I have ever seen - or at least remember and can appreciate.

Mayweather is off somewhere laughing now.

In Redball I Trust!
The price of progress is trusting the process.
Heart. Leadership. Passion. Will.
Texas_OutLaw7

FF Fanatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In Redball I Trust!
TheVillain112

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orlovsky has too much experience here. Manziel doesn't stand a chance.
Tony7188

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:03 am    Post subject: Re: OT - BOXING! Reply with quote

Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
Wow. Did anyone else see that fight? Holy hell. Best Fight I have ever seen - or at least remember and can appreciate.

Uhh... what??

Mayweather ran like a puss instead of fighting Manny all these years and that's the reason Manny HAD to fight Marquez for a 4th time.

Manny may not be compared as one of the greatest anymore, but I would take him in his prime over a guy who only chooses fights he knows he can win

ware94 wrote:
Gameball: Any remaining Cowboys fans.
WareWolf94

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:15 am    Post subject: Re: OT - BOXING! Reply with quote

Tony7188 wrote:
Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:

Uhh... what??

Mayweather ran like a puss instead of fighting Manny all these years and that's the reason Manny HAD to fight Marquez for a 4th time.

Manny may not be compared as one of the greatest anymore, but I would take him in his prime over a guy who only chooses fights he knows he can win

Yeah, Pacqiao is nowhere near his prime anymore, for crying out like he's in the gov't in his home country.

He got caught, every fighter does. This is the only loss he truly deserved though, that last match he lost was ridiculous.

Thanks to SHSTE

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=25584

When you're right, you're right.
GeneralDissaray

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:30 am    Post subject: Re: OT - BOXING! Reply with quote

WareWolf94 wrote:
Tony7188 wrote:
Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:

Uhh... what??

Yeah, Pacqiao is nowhere near his prime anymore, for crying out like he's in the gov't in his home country.

He got caught, every fighter does. This is the only loss he truly deserved though, that last match he lost was ridiculous.

Marquez is nearly 40, Pacman is turning 34 this month, so Juan isn't in his prime either. I'm glad for Marquez that he knocked out Pacquio. He had to be pissed about the last two fights, and not getting a decision, or even a draw in one of them. Mayweather is still a little girl. Why don't you go do WWE again Floyd. What a little beotch.
Cowboys31

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Call Mayweather what you will, he is still the best. I really don't believe he was scared to fight Pacquiao, some just thinks so..

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:00 am    Post subject: Re: OT - BOXING! Reply with quote

Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:

Laughing? More like crying. What would have and should have been the richest boxing purse is history is no more. They are both fools for not making it happen.

Kiltman on avy n' sig
George Selvie Fan Club
flyingmonkey30

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cowboys31 wrote:
Call Mayweather what you will, he is still the best. I really don't believe he was scared to fight Pacquiao, some just thinks so..

I'll call him the best fighter when he mans up and fights Pac. Until then, I don't really care that he is undefeated.

Check out my draft thread!
http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=490478t=447580&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
Texas_OutLaw7

FF Fanatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see there are a lot of Pac Man fans in the house.

I am not a fan of either. I used to love Boxing - and my dad would tell me of the glory of boxing with the titans of the past. But as I grew up watching it, the mysticism that surrounded the sport seemed to fade. In large part I attributed that to the lack of an American Heavyweight Champion. I started gravitating to UFC more - but I have had a latent desire to see this sport of Kings return anew.

Pac Man and Money May both could have given us the fight of the ages. They didn't. At first I blamed Pac, then Money, then both. All the crap talking Pac gave May lost all traction today. To be knocked out for the first time in over a decade and this being the second consecutive lost? May no longer needs to heed anything from Pac Man.

I wish they had fought. But that time is gone now.

I do hope that this rekindles the fire and passion for many Americans since this was a FANTASTIC fight. Anyone who missed it I highly recommend watching it. Things got REALLY good in round 3 and exploded from there.

In Redball I Trust!
Desperado82

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

T_O, first off...these are pages that could have been killed in TACT, damn you.

Second of all, I am glad Manny lost. Hate that [inappropriate/removed].

^^^mack

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: