Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

TABT 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AZBearsFan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Superman(DH23) wrote:
AZBearsFan wrote:
bearsaddict wrote:
Good news: BA Jr. was born on Monday.
Bad news: he was born THIS past Monday. Laughing Crying or Very sad

Congrats. Hopefully the birth of my next one in a few months will coincide with a better game by our hometown team than yours.
Please tell me the Mrs is due early Feburary?

End of January between the NFCCG and SB is the due date.

GRRLacher wrote:
I told you guys AZ was awesome...he in fact makes triple the pay I get for moderating here.
AZBearsFan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is the 2011 draft class the best ever for pass rushers? As of now the top 3 in sacks in the NFL (Aldon Smith, JJ Watt and Von Miller) were all picked in the top 11 picks last year, and beyond them Robert Quinn, Ryan Kerrigan and Justin Houston all have the look of guys who may be perennial 10+ sack guys.

GRRLacher wrote:
I told you guys AZ was awesome...he in fact makes triple the pay I get for moderating here.
Madmike90

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
According to Jay Glazer of FOX, a Chiefs player and another person have been found shot in the team’s facility.

KCTV 5 News in Kansas City reported that the shootings involve a Chiefs player and his girlfriend. The first shooting was reported about 8 a.m. at a home near 54th Street and Chrysler Avenue. The second shooting was reported a short time later at a Chiefs practice facility located on the Arrowhead facility. Officials said the Chiefs player shot and killed his girlfriend and then drove to the practice facility where he shot and killed himself. More to come on this story as it develops.

Quote:
Citing a source, Jason La Confora of CBS has identified Jovan Belcher as the Chiefs player involved in the shooting at team facilities.
Reports say Chiefs coaches confronted Belcher in the parking lot before he put the gun to his head and committed suicide. Kansas City Police Department is currently addressing the media outside of Arrowhead Stadium. We will continue to update this story as it develops.

Damn..wonder what has went on there.
GRRLacher

Most Valuable Poster (2nd Ballot)

FF Fanatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Madmike90 wrote:
Quote:
According to Jay Glazer of FOX, a Chiefs player and another person have been found shot in the team’s facility.

KCTV 5 News in Kansas City reported that the shootings involve a Chiefs player and his girlfriend. The first shooting was reported about 8 a.m. at a home near 54th Street and Chrysler Avenue. The second shooting was reported a short time later at a Chiefs practice facility located on the Arrowhead facility. Officials said the Chiefs player shot and killed his girlfriend and then drove to the practice facility where he shot and killed himself. More to come on this story as it develops.

Quote:
Citing a source, Jason La Confora of CBS has identified Jovan Belcher as the Chiefs player involved in the shooting at team facilities.
Reports say Chiefs coaches confronted Belcher in the parking lot before he put the gun to his head and committed suicide. Kansas City Police Department is currently addressing the media outside of Arrowhead Stadium. We will continue to update this story as it develops.

Damn..wonder what has went on there.

That is just crazy...I've been trying to keep up on this story this morning. I just don't get it, must be a lot more to this than meets the eye.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have to say as much as I don't expect it I really hope ND beat Bama in the national title game...fed up of watching the SEC simply walk it every year lol.
pigsooie5

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Madmike90 wrote:
Have to say as much as I don't expect it I really hope ND beat Bama in the national title game...fed up of watching the SEC simply walk it every year lol.

Me too. I turned the TV off when I saw Kirby Smart jumping on players acting like he was out there making the plays! haha I'm so bitter. Go IRISH!!!

BEARS------BULLS------DODGERS------KINGS
AZBearsFan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Madmike90 wrote:

Not a ND fan or hater but I just don't see how they hang with Bama. I expect ND's defense to hold their own but I can't see them scoring more than 10 points against Bama and that won't be nearly enough IMO.

GRRLacher wrote:
Madmike90

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AZBearsFan wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:

Not a ND fan or hater but I just don't see how they hang with Bama. I expect ND's defense to hold their own but I can't see them scoring more than 10 points against Bama and that won't be nearly enough IMO.

Like I said I don’t really expect it…altho if there was one team who gave Alabama problems it Texas A&M…who have an up tempo spread offence…now Golson isn’t Johnny Football but I like ND’s weapons more than A&M’s…maybe spreading Alabama’s big boys out and finessing them is the way to beat them…the matchup between ND’s Dline & Bama’s Oline should be epic.
AZBearsFan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Madmike90 wrote:
AZBearsFan wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:

Like I said I don’t really expect it…altho if there was one team who gave Alabama problems it Texas A&M…who have an up tempo spread offence…now Golson isn’t Johnny Football but I like ND’s weapons more than A&M’s…maybe spreading Alabama’s big boys out and finessing them is the way to beat them…the matchup between ND’s Dline & Bama’s Oline should be epic.

Unrelated to ND/Bama, but is there a more lame nickname in all of sports than Johnny Football?

GRRLacher wrote:
Madmike90

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AZBearsFan wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:
AZBearsFan wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:

Unrelated to ND/Bama, but is there a more lame nickname in all of sports than Johnny Football?

I know lol...I think it's because some aren't 100% sure how to spell Manziel lol.
CBears019

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So...I'm working on a new project called "troll tyty back to ff". He recently confided in me that he begun posting on a new forum that is purely Notre Dame stuff. I've taken upon me the responsibility of creating an account there and trolling him to the point where he is forced to come back to FF.

I've recruited a few more FFers to join me.

FG: 25/28 XP: 41/42 LNG: 58 Yards

justo

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CBears019 wrote:
So...I'm working on a new project called "troll tyty back to ff". He recently confided in me that he begun posting on a new forum that is purely Notre Dame stuff. I've taken upon me the responsibility of creating an account there and trolling him to the point where he is forced to come back to FF.

I'm in.
Also so if you guys lose this week and Seattle (only loses to Niners. only real game they could lose) and Redskins win out then the Burrs/Thunderchickens/Redskins have a three way tie and Washington/Seattle win it. How mad would you guys be on a scale of 1-10?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

justo wrote:
CBears019 wrote:

I'm in.
Also so if you guys lose this week and Seattle (only loses to Niners. only real game they could lose) and Redskins win out then the Burrs/Thunderchickens/Redskins have a three way tie and Washington/Seattle win it. How mad would you guys be on a scale of 1-10?

Not mad, this team doesn't look like a playoff team and we honestly need all the help we can get in terms of draft position, even if we end up trading down, more value=more picks.
justo

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chisoxguy7 wrote:
justo wrote:
CBears019 wrote:

I'm in.

Not mad, this team doesn't look like a playoff team and we honestly need all the help we can get in terms of draft position, even if we end up trading down, more value=more picks.
What don't you think isn't good about the team (also I'm totally not trolling, honest questions)? I thought a lot of you guys had pretty high hopes to start the season?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

justo wrote:
chisoxguy7 wrote:
justo wrote:
CBears019 wrote:

I'm in.

What don't you think isn't good about the team (also I'm totally not trolling, honest questions)? I thought a lot of you guys had pretty high hopes to start the season?

We have no depth and no capability to respond to adversity. If we go down by 14 points early, we probably lose that game. We're aging on defense, and we've now lost a good chunk of our roster. Our OC is not what we thought he would be, the playcalling on offense is terrible. Among other things.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 26 of 100

Jump to: